We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Why you be called whatchoo be called (what's in a NAME?) Options

jbark
#41 Posted : 6/12/2018 3:09:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
My avatar is way to complex to talk about.. Similar to a DMT travel. He is shy as well!

Read my OP - complicated too. Smile

JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Eaglepath
#42 Posted : 6/12/2018 4:47:10 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Haha ive read it oh yes!Smile
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Wolfnippletip
#43 Posted : 6/12/2018 5:16:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mis-remembered line from Life of Brian. The line is at ~ 18:42. When the site asked for a username I blanked my mind and went with the first thing that popped into my head.

My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

downwardsfromzero
#44 Posted : 6/12/2018 8:47:04 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Infundibulum wrote:
There's another identical thread there!Very happy

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=4820

Do we bump this one too?

Wink

Edit: there must be a third "names" thread as I distinctly remember having posted an explanation of my name somewhere and it's in neither of these threads. Mind you, sometimes my posts disappear, so who knows?

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

jbark
#45 Posted : 6/13/2018 2:36:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wolfnippletip wrote:
Mis-remembered line from Life of Brian. The line is at ~ 18:42. When the site asked for a username I blanked my mind and went with the first thing that popped into my head.

Haha!! I think he says 'chips', not tips. But I am sure you've already deciphered that. Smile

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

jbark
#46 Posted : 6/13/2018 2:37:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Infundibulum wrote:
There's another identical thread there!Very happy

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=4820

Do we bump this one too?

Wink

Edit: there must be a third "names" thread as I distinctly remember having posted an explanation of my name somewhere and it's in neither of these threads. Mind you, sometimes my posts disappear, so who knows?

MINE PREVAILS!!!!

Razz

JBArk

PREV123