We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Most Profound Experience Yet; Alien Abduction Options

dream_denizen
#1 Posted : 11/30/2010 4:02:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll try to stick to the important details in this trip report.

I took one solid hit of DMT with intentions of breaking through. I planned on taking another right after but lost it as soon as the first hit was administered.

I closed my eyes and was encircled by "things" looking down at me. I could not see them, but could definitely sense their presence. The image I interpreted was one that resembled a jester or joker wearing a funny hat with bells. Anyway I'm being observed momentarily then in an instant they performed tests on me. It felt as though they had jammed popsicle sticks in my mouth and throat. I say this in the most literal and physical sense. There were tangible objects being jammed in my mouth by these "things." It freaked me out for a moment so I reflected on it and thought my options through. Had I inhaled crystals through my pipe? Thinking that maybe I perceived what was already in my mouth as something different. The answer is no.

The only explanation I have is that I was abducted. I allowed my consciousness to pass into a reality different than the one we are in now. Within this reality there are beings as independent as we are as humans. They performed tests on me. I think they were just as shocked as I was that I had appeared out of nowhere. All the while I was looking at the ceiling in my room.

They were prepared though. They had tools ready for inspection. This feeling of having objects shoved in my mouth and throat was not pleasant by any means. I accepted what happened wholly, allowing me to reflect on my observations in a clear mind-state. I actually began to smile and laugh when I realized that I had been abducted. This was the experience I was searching for.

This trip helped me to clarify that the hallucinations experienced on DMT are outside of us rather than a make-up of our own reality.

I intend to revisit these aliens. I think I can hone in on their reality once again because I know what I'm looking for. If and when I go back I'd like to be more prepared myself. I want to perform tests on them. I think it's possible. If I go there intending to strap them down and jam instruments down their throats to study them, I think I will achieve this. Although I may take a different approach. Rather than be astonished, I intend to astonish them. I think it's the only way to throw them off guard to take control of the situation.

If anybody has any suggestions as to how I can interact with these aliens dominantly, please share. Also if you've had similar experiences I want to hear about them. I feel like this is ground breaking and there has to be more of you.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 11/30/2010 4:09:55 AM

They are you.

dream_denizen
#3 Posted : 11/30/2010 4:12:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wrong. They are not me. I find no reason to shove utensils down my throat. They did it to me for their own reasons.

gibran2
#4 Posted : 11/30/2010 4:18:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

I introduced a friend to DMT several months ago. She had never heard of it before, and I had never described details of my experiences or experiences in general. I never mentioned jesters, since I’ve never seen them (all of the entities I see are very non-human).

Anyhow, the only thing she saw was three jesters – each enclosed in a transparent sphere, They were spinning in their spheres and looking at her, but there was no interaction.

So how do we explain that someone who never heard about the possibility of seeing jesters saw jesters?

(She didn’t like the experience at all, and decided that she never wants to try it again. Sad )
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

sigmundfreuid
#5 Posted : 11/30/2010 4:26:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

dream_denizen wrote:

I intend to revisit these aliens. I think I can hone in on their reality once again because I know what I'm looking for. If and when I go back I'd like to be more prepared myself. I want to perform tests on them. I think it's possible. If I go there intending to strap them down and jam instruments down their throats to study them, I think I will achieve this. Although I may take a different approach. Rather than be astonished, I intend to astonish them. I think it's the only way to throw them off guard to take control of the situation.

Awesome trip report .This quote is hilarious .Let us know more if you ever see them again.I think its a really bad and dangerous idea of trying to experiment on them;because if they
are real who knows what they could do later on.They could potentially fuck you up.Even kill you.Who knows ?
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

dream_denizen
#6 Posted : 11/30/2010 4:28:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's interesting Gibran. It helps to back my theory that some experiences are completely objective. We are capable of crossing planes of existence almost incomprehensible to this reality.

dream_denizen
#7 Posted : 11/30/2010 4:30:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sigmundfreuid wrote:
dream_denizen wrote:

Awesome trip report .This quote is hilarious .Let us know more if you ever see them again.I think its a really bad and dangerous idea of trying to experiment on them;because if they
are real who knows what they could do later on.They could potentially fuck you up.Even kill you.Who knows ?

Aha! They could. That is why I must be prepared. I'm ready for the challenge. I'm going to blow their minds. Maybe they're the one's who made the mistake of experimenting on me!

Citta
#8 Posted : 11/30/2010 5:47:49 AM

Skepdick

I would be a little hesitant to jump to the conlusion of the autonomous existence of these beings, dream_denizen.

blue_velvet
#9 Posted : 11/30/2010 8:36:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Get those bastards!

dream_denizen
#10 Posted : 11/30/2010 4:05:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Citta wrote:
I would be a little hesitant to jump to the conlusion of the autonomous existence of these beings, dream_denizen.

I have been hesitant to conclude this concept for 2 years. I am convinced now that the actions experienced were beyond my imagination.

۩
#11 Posted : 11/30/2010 5:10:32 PM

Beliefs are dangerous things.

Lunaria
#12 Posted : 11/30/2010 5:19:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

dream_denizen wrote:
Wrong. They are not me. I find no reason to shove utensils down my throat. They did it to me for their own reasons.

This is called a tactile hallucination. I'm fairly certain the reason people who haven't heard of the DMT jesters but see them anyway do so because all of our brains work relatively the same way, and at high doses of psychedelics will follow the same patterns, where the individuality comes from is how you personally interpret the hallucinations, as delusions. You were waiting for this type of experience, and you finally sensed these beings watching over you (very similar to sensing people who aren't around you during sleep deprivation, which can seem 100% real) and believed that you were abducted. This is the start of the delusion, and then you started getting the tactile hallucinations, and the delusion built on itself. (Your visual hallucinations were strong enough at this point to resemble life-like stimuli, so your other hallucinations will be, too.) I will admit that there may be some mysticism involved in these experiences, we cannot at present prove that there is not, and I'm not saying there delusions are entirely random - you can learn and grow from them - but do not simply believe that altering you brain chemistry will show you the truth of the universe. If our brains didn't know how to make something feel completely real, we wouldn't have any consensus reality to begin with.

Just my two cents.

gibran2
#13 Posted : 11/30/2010 5:31:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lunaria wrote:
...I'm fairly certain the reason people who haven't heard of the DMT jesters but see them anyway do so because all of our brains work relatively the same way, and at high doses of psychedelics will follow the same patterns, where the individuality comes from is how you personally interpret the hallucinations, as delusions. ...

So what you are suggesting is that the effects on the brain of DMT are so specific that it will cause precisely the same visual impressions in different people? DMT affects the “jester center” in our brains?

And if this is the case, then why have I never seen jesters, or anything resembling jesters, after hundreds of breakthroughs? And does this suggest that drugs could be designed to activate any specific region – could we take a drug that causes us all to see images of Abraham Lincoln? Or visions of red wool socks? You say you are “fairly certain” about this, so please explain why you’re so certain.

I’m not arguing that the jesters seen by some are real, or imaginary, or somewhere in between. But I find an explanation such as yours to be very unsatisfactory. You don’t really explain anything.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Lunaria
#14 Posted : 11/30/2010 5:42:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
So what you are suggesting is that the effects on the brain of DMT are so specific that it will cause precisely the same visual impressions in different people? DMT affects the “jester center” in our brains?

And if this is the case, then why have I never seen jesters, or anything resembling jesters, after hundreds of breakthroughs? And does this suggest that drugs could be designed to activate any specific region – could we take a drug that causes us all to see images of Abraham Lincoln? Or visions of red wool socks? You say you are “fairly certain” about this, so please explain why you’re so certain.

That's an oversimplification of what I said, I wasn't trying to be argumentative, and I didn't say anything about a "jester center".... All of our brains run on serotonin, the (obviously) endogenous serotonin receptor ligand. We all interpret the same signals and share many, many aspects of the workings of our brains. What comes down to make us unique is how we interpret them individually. The only thing you're doing by taking DMT is changing the natural pattern from serotonin. This means that when we all take DMT, we are all creating the same change in core functioning. There is still a wide variety of experiences that can be had, but they will all share certain similarities. I was merely saying jesters because they seem to be somewhat common and to offer an answer to what you said, but I have to ask, if you're broken through hundreds of times and never seen them, what's the significance of your friend seeing them? Wouldn't that imply it was just random chance?

gibran2
#15 Posted : 11/30/2010 5:56:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lunaria wrote:
...I was merely saying jesters because they seem to be somewhat common and to offer an answer to what you said, but I have to ask, if you're broken through hundreds of times and never seen them, what's the significance of your friend seeing them? Wouldn't that imply it was just random chance?

The fact that my friend saw jesters on her first (and only) DMT experience was notable not only because I have heard so many other accounts of people seeing jesters, but also because she had no knowledge of this. This does not imply random chance.

Many people see jesters. This is strange. I can’t explain it, and don’t pretend that I can.

You say “The only thing you're doing by taking DMT is changing the natural pattern from serotonin.” Yes, DMT has an affinity for serotonin receptors. So how does this explain the common visions of a very specific element, namely jesters?

Lunaria
#16 Posted : 11/30/2010 6:04:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
The fact that my friend saw jesters on her first (and only) DMT experience was notable not only because I have heard so many other accounts of people seeing jesters, but also because she had no knowledge of this. This does not imply random chance.

Many people see jesters. This is strange. I can’t explain it, and don’t pretend that I can.

You say “The only thing you're doing by taking DMT is changing the natural pattern from serotonin.” Yes, DMT has an affinity for serotonin receptors. So how does this explain the common visions of a very specific element, namely jesters?

I can't possibly explain it more in-depth than that, I don't either pretend that I can understand the exact logic behind psychedelic hallucinations, but that doesn't change the fact that they are caused through those receptors and that each trip from the same psychedelic must follow the same warped design at its base before it begins to personalize into our experiences. DMT is the psychedelic most commonly used with a goal of tripping so hard that you lose sight of reality, so even the things that all DMT trips share in common (which, through weaker psychedelics, would be more easily noticed through some of the more basic effects) must manifest as heavy distortions in the way we perceive reality. I cannot offer exact evidence as to what in our brains translates into perception of jesters, but if it's fairly common, then it must be the DMT-ized version of some also fairly common neurochemical balance. This is what I believe, and is the best explanation I can give.

And again, I don't wish to completely deny that there might be "more" to psychedelic experiences than we can explain, behind chemical changes in the brain, as there's no way we can know for sure, I'm simply attempting to understand it from a scientific view.

gibran2
#17 Posted : 11/30/2010 6:22:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lunaria wrote:
...I cannot offer exact evidence as to what in our brains translates into perception of jesters, but if it's fairly common, then it must be the DMT-ized version of some also fairly common neurochemical balance. This is what I believe, and is the best explanation I can give.

And again, I don't wish to completely deny that there might be "more" to psychedelic experiences than we can explain, behind chemical changes in the brain, as there's no way we can know for sure, I'm simply attempting to understand it from a scientific view.

Well, I respect your beliefs but still have a point to make:

How specific would DMT experiences have to be before you would question your beliefs? For example, suppose many people who take DMT see not just generic jesters, but a particular jester entity dressed in particular jester clothing who interacts with them in a particular way and says a particular things to them. Would you still say that the commonality of the experiences is due to commonalities of brain structure/chemistry? Would this be an adequate explanation?

۩
#18 Posted : 11/30/2010 6:23:29 PM

I never once saw a Jester in my myriad travels. I did occasionally experience what I could easily see people misinterpreting as a "jester", though.

Your consciousness splitting into many possibilities; The playful nature of yourself on N,N-DMT combined with your imagination in a colorful realm. Moving and flowing in ways that resemble "dancing" or "acrobatics" to us because of it's perfect rhythm. Those characteristics alone point to very few things in my memory banks. Scientific studies have even shown you can induce a "presence" by stimulating a certain area of the brain.

I was convinced for a very long time that this experience existed outside of myself, and that there was a them,
but now after much meditation I see that this is a very elementary view-point. As I look closer, I can clearly see that yes, hyperspace is me. We really are that complex and then some. When I hear of people claiming they've met aliens, or jesters, I can look back on my travels and see these misinterpretations embedded in the possibilities of the overdriven central nervous systems that we call hyperspace. The possibilities are there to interpret as you wish. My only advice would be to drop the labels and beliefs if you really want to understand what's going on. In other words, keep an open mind...

I was once like you, and tried many experiments to try to get any separate entities from myself to give me some indication of their existence. This only further proved that it's all me. There is no interaction, it is only imagination.

Believing in something is like constructing a dead end in your mind. I'm in no way trying to convince anyone to change their views, just offering mine.

peace.

gibran2
#19 Posted : 11/30/2010 6:31:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
I never once saw a Jester in my myriad travels. I did occasionally experience what I could easily see people misinterpreting as a "jester", though.

Your consciousness splitting into many possibilities; The playful nature of yourself on N,N-DMT combined with your imagination in a colorful realm. Moving and flowing in ways that resemble "dancing" or "acrobatics" to us because of it's perfect rhythm. Those characteristics alone point to very few things in my memory banks. Scientific studies have even shown you can induce a "presence" by stimulating a certain area of the brain.

I was convinced for a very long time that this experience existed outside of myself, and that there was a them,
but now after much meditation I see that this is a very elementary view-point. As I look closer, I can clearly see that yes, hyperspace is me. We really are that complex and then some. When I hear of people claiming they've met aliens, or jesters, I can look back on my travels and see these misinterpretations embedded in the possibilities of the overdriven central nervous systems that we call hyperspace. The possibilities are there to interpret as you wish. My only advice would be to drop the labels and beliefs if you really want to understand what's going on. In other words, keep an open mind...

I was once like you, and tried many experiments to try to get any separate entities from myself to give me some indication of their existence. This only further proved that it's all me. There is no interaction, it is only imagination.

Believing in something is like constructing a dead end in your mind. I'm in no way trying to convince anyone to change their views, just offering mine.

peace.

As I said, I’ve also never seen a jester during a DMT experience. But this doesn’t make the experiences of those who do see them less valid.

As far as the “Is it real? Is it me?” type questions, we don’t have the answers. We believe what we believe, but we cannot know the truth. We don’t know the true nature of our everyday existence – for all we know, our everyday reality is “only imagination”.

۩
#20 Posted : 11/30/2010 6:34:05 PM

The jester archetype forms from basic characteristics, some of which I pointed out.

I find the Mantis archetype a little more mysteriously fascinating :]

123NEXT