«PREV232425
~Phalaris = The Way Of The Future~ Options

downwardsfromzero
#481 Posted : 9/23/2021 9:09:49 PM

Peeing into the abyss

ModeratorChemical expert

OK, thanks - I see you're way ahead of me on this one! Thumbs up
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Trippy glass for trippy people.

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#482 Posted : 9/29/2021 1:36:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You're welcome. This method has worked like a charmThumbs up
These pics were taken last night and the night before. Last night i flushed the styrofoam box with water to remove all the soil and captured the seedlings with a sieve. Placed them in a shallow dish with some water to not dry up while transplanting them to a big clay pot. I just used a fork to dig small holes for each seedling. When I got tired of doing this I scattered the remaining seedlings all around the soil surface and covered the base of the stalks with a shallow layer of soil and watered with a bitter with small holes in its cap to not disturb the delicate seedlings.
Sidisheikh.mehriz attached the following image(s):
IMG_20210928_065534.jpg (5,298kb) downloaded 43 time(s).
IMG_20210928_183221.jpg (5,119kb) downloaded 42 time(s).

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#483 Posted : 9/29/2021 1:53:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Surprisingly some of the seedlings roots have poked through the styrofoam trying to dig deeper and were hard to remove intact. They sticked like glue. The key to succeeding in germination was the alternating temperature between 9 and 15 celcius between day and night. Once germination starts you no longer have to maintain this temperature control.

I tried to germinate some seeds from the same batch in a stable one single temperature around 9 day and night and only very few has germinated this way.

Some scientific literature suggests germinating at 4 celcius for three days in the dark on a Petri dish covered with wet filter paper as efficient (this was done in Iran) when I tried this in our Mediterranean climate it failed miserably.

So I followed a Spanish research paper where the experiments were performed in southern Spain a semi arid climate similar to ours in North africa and it was the same guidelines which I followed in this last successful experiment.

So I guess one germination guideline might work for some in a certain region and not work for others. Each strain of grass has adapted to its own climate and the sweet spot in humidity and Temperature within the year to germinate for its best interest.

«PREV232425