We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Support the Spirit Molecule Options

Vision farmer
#1 Posted : 10/8/2010 2:54:23 AM

The shi9ing one

Please donate if u can!
Everything I say is absolute truth b/c I am GOD so to find me u have to use the Spice.

God is a metaphor for that which trancends all levels of intellectual thought. It's as simple as that.
'Joseph Campbell'

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
'Ralph Waldo Emerson'

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Soulshine
#2 Posted : 10/8/2010 3:04:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im in $50 Very happy

happy to help ! ive been monitoring the fund progression and its been going up about 1000 dollars a day or more. But thats no reason not to pitch in something, even if its only $15. Help spread the POSITIVE word of the molecule! We 've come this far!
The tragedy of life isn't that it's too short, it's that we take too long to begin it...

-NO TURN UNSTONED-
"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in !!!"

"Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity" - Pema Chodron

Dimitrius
#3 Posted : 10/8/2010 3:20:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I did. $15, but I did.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Soulshine
#4 Posted : 10/8/2010 4:09:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah D, i think i remember seeing ur post on the other thread too. Im extreamly happy to see the fund doing well, and i was in a position to donate $50 (not saying you weren't). Plus the T-shirt and poster that come with that package helped sway me.

PeaceSmile

Help support the movie pleaseVery happy
The tragedy of life isn't that it's too short, it's that we take too long to begin it...

-NO TURN UNSTONED-

State of the Mind
#5 Posted : 10/9/2010 1:32:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

$15 Donated. Normally, I am not one to donate to anything, however I completely back what they are trying to do. Very happy
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

MooshyPeaches
#6 Posted : 10/9/2010 7:04:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

read the book, haven't seen the movie yet. 15$

Dimitrius
#7 Posted : 10/9/2010 9:26:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Soulshine wrote:
...(not saying you weren't).

I wasn't. Rolling eyes But I don't have to spend a lot of money to support. Support is support, and I'm sure there's a lot of other rich people out there that wanna see this thing get splayed out.

Besides, I don't need a poster or a t-shirt. I got stuff to decorate my room and I'm a psychedelic advertisement as it is. Laughing
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

obliguhl
#8 Posted : 10/9/2010 9:30:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I got stuff to decorate my room and I'm a psychedelic advertisement as it is.

They propably just think that you're a nutjob. No offense. As for the movie, i have not seen it and won't donate for something that could have a negative impact on our lifes. But im generally against mainstreaming dmt through mass media.

clouds
#9 Posted : 10/9/2010 9:48:33 PM

Human

obliguhl wrote:
But im generally against mainstreaming dmt through mass media.

Then stop posting on this forum. You are not helping your cause. Each time you write something here you are making DMT more popular in the mass media.

obliguhl
#10 Posted : 10/9/2010 10:15:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Absolutely not true. We have also discussed this enough, so everyone should just do what feels right.

Dimitrius
#11 Posted : 10/9/2010 10:40:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
Quote:

They propably just think that you're a nutjob.

Uhh, thanks.

jamie
#12 Posted : 10/11/2010 7:39:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

obliguhl wrote:
Quote:

They propably just think that you're a nutjob. No offense. As for the movie, i have not seen it and won't donate for something that could have a negative impact on our lifes. But im generally against mainstreaming dmt through mass media.

Uhh..???..??

"they"??? lol I just find that first statement sort of odd..
Long live the unwoke.

obliguhl
#13 Posted : 10/11/2010 10:15:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Soulshine
#14 Posted : 10/12/2010 2:08:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dimitrius wrote:
obliguhl wrote:
Quote:

They propably just think that you're a nutjob.

Uhh, thanks.

Heh, i've got some pretty far out decor in my room too! If thats what qualifies me as a nut job, i should be locked upLaughing

I think we can all see the significance of artwork thru the spiceVery happy

Any way, the fund reached its goal as expectedStop Im very excited to see it. Now we just wait for the snail mail...

Thanks to every one who donated. I also normally dont donate, and hope i didn't come accross as snobby with my $50 i threw in. Sorry if i didEmbarrased Lord knows i don't have much to spare either...

Much Love

-NO TURN UNSTONED-

BananaForeskin
#15 Posted : 10/12/2010 8:48:33 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Woot! $15 w/pre-order DVD is hardly a donation, it's an investment. Done!
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Shaolin
#16 Posted : 10/12/2010 10:49:03 AM

Stiletto Stoner

I'm still undecided if I should donate or not, I'm pretty sure that people won't except it and that this could only lead to negative reactions from the government, but even if I will, it will take quite a while to reach me so is anyone willing to do a DVDRip and uploading it via torrent or MegaUpload ?
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

Apoc
#17 Posted : 10/13/2010 6:41:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I support decriminalization of psychedelic substances, especially dmt.

mumbles
#18 Posted : 10/14/2010 2:00:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think money issues will be over once the dvd is out for sale. I know a lot of people hungry to snap that one up.

justine
#19 Posted : 10/14/2010 2:58:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would be glad to support the psychedelic cause but I really fear that in this case it may lead to another salvia-scenario, not to sound arrogant but I do think that dmt should
remain a tool for those already well acquainted with "weaker" entheogens such as shrooms and when I read the comments on shayanashop for instance ("Duuuude! that was hilarious, I fucking tripped balls loool" ) I feel horrified as to what a mainstream (mis-)use of dmt could lead to.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

gibran2
#20 Posted : 10/14/2010 3:15:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

justine wrote:
I would be glad to support the psychedelic cause but I really fear that in this case it may lead to another salvia-scenario, not to sound arrogant but I do think that dmt should
remain a tool for those already well acquainted with "weaker" entheogens such as shrooms and when I read the comments on shayanashop for instance ("Duuuude! that was hilarious, I fucking tripped balls loool" ) I feel horrified as to what a mainstream (mis-)use of dmt could lead to.

Salvia and DMT can’t be compared in this way:

Salvia was, and still is, legal in many places. Stupid YouTube videos lead clueless legislators and a public frightened by irresponsible media to question its legality and ultimately make it illegal.

DMT has been illegal for a very long time. Legislators can’t make it more illegal than it already is. The users of DMT interviewed in “The Spirit Molecule” were mainly Strassman volunteers and legal Ayahuasca users (using it in Peru, etc.), and they all seem to be mature responsible adults.

Although I wish Mitch Schultz great success, I doubt that “The Spirit Molecule” will become popular in the mainstream.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

12NEXT