We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
THE LIMITS... Options

Guyomech
#41 Posted : 6/14/2012 12:43:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Antrocles- you have a gift for describing the innermost guts of the trip, even if mostly by inference and allusion... But it's enough to give me a touch of that post-breakthrough tremble just reading this.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

antrocles
#42 Posted : 7/1/2012 11:55:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you my brother. that means a great deal to me... i just had a nice chat with olympus mon and he informed me of you guys' collaboration plan. i am honored beyond words and i cannot even imagine the incredible piece you two are gonna come up with!!

thanks again for your kind words brother. i am honored.

with the deepest love and gratitude!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Darkbb
#43 Posted : 2/6/2013 3:58:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Smile Interesting about the gas to liquid to solid. The spirit reuniting with the body is amazing.

Global
#44 Posted : 2/8/2013 3:43:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

First of all, I can completely relate to your different levels of breakthrough, as well as that "tickle" in the lungs that precedes a breakthrough.

antrocles wrote:

i was in a pyramid or some other large stone structure. i was a child. i stood with an old man (my father?) above what appeared to be a stone bathtub that was filled with water. interestingly, though i was in a stone structure and a deep part of my psyche had already affixed "Egypt" to this scenario, the environment was literally saturated with moisture. water everywhere. in bowls, in basins, the walls of the stones....water everywhere...

I have seen those Egyptian water basins too. Sort of eerie. It was a long time ago, but I remember a sort of solemn green color scheme. Probably around the same time I had an experience in a pyramid as well with 3 multidimensional Pharaoh Sarcophagi folding through each other.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

d-T-r
#45 Posted : 3/11/2013 1:52:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great read,

& ^ Also had a little bit of Egyptian'ization my self. Osiris style.

Good ol' Orions belt,Pleiades, The Pyramids, all megaliths and the Earth's geo-metric grid and biospheric distribution of the molecules and alkaloids doing it's full thing.

d-T-r
#46 Posted : 3/11/2013 1:55:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bring forth the records and secrets of the Emerald Akasha (Aether )

cire113
#47 Posted : 3/13/2013 9:34:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think once you truely die and have 100% ego death and become One with all is when you are like.. Ok i get it... thats what i was searching for all my life...

Ok Im really eternal.. Im here to have this experience just cause why not?

Its possible all of existence and reality is just coming from pure consciousness ...

When you take too much DMT that you can handle; do people always reach the god head or what?

Im curious as to if you take ENOUGH DMT you will reach the Eternal Now and realize the Self which is magnificent and all knowing

antrocles
#48 Posted : 3/15/2013 3:13:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

cire113 wrote:
Im curious as to if you take ENOUGH DMT you will reach the Eternal Now and realize the Self which is magnificent and all knowing

well...i can only speak to my experiences and from those i have learned that taking ENOUGH DMT (whatever the heck that means) does NOT equal god-union, ego-death, etc. you are always given exactly what you need with the spice and sometimes what is shown is simply too much for where your mind is currently at. you simply may not be able or willing to let go to that degree and all of that enlightenment serves to simply bring the ego to an almighty head. sometimes the ego astounds with it's capacity to remain when you are way long gone and in that space fear and gripping can occur.

sometimes, if the dose is huge, it can simply just 'blow your mind' and people report 'blacking out'. personally, i have grown to embrace and even love DMT's unpredictability. the enlightenment, after all, should not come from what is experienced/shown/seen...but in the equanimous state we slowly learn to adopt through this work. heaven or hell....they are both 'things' in the bigger sense. the true enlightened state comes in the gradual surrender to everything and the OVERstanding that all things are. not. things. Pleased

i guess what i'm getting at here is this- DMT is a yoga. be in your yoga. it is yours. work WITH the molecule. small doses, medium doses, etc. the same 'enlightenment' is available to you at all levels. it all depends on your work HERE. learn to be empty and an alleged "sub-breakthrough" dose can change the very scope and direction of your life. that Eternal Now and the All-knowing Self are present always...a little nudge can awaken you to them just as effectively as a bludgeon to the dome! Pleased

with the deepest love and gratitude!
wisdom today."

jamie
#49 Posted : 3/15/2013 3:42:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have never found this whole heroic dose only thing to be relevant personally. Often times it seems to me to be sort of the playground of strong egos or something.

I mean I find often that the smaller doses are better for learning than the really big doses..though what you learn with the really big doses can differ from the small doses at times I guess..maybe its the scope of the knowledge(or how we seem to see the scope) that differs.

Well, I dont even know what the hell I am talking about..I sort of forgot half way through writing that past paragraph. Oh well. I have taken all doses and I like them.

I dont find high doses to be any more necessary for my own growth than lower doses. I am not a being that resides only at one end of a spectrum, so why would I figure that I would find my own ultimate truth or somethning at one end of a spectrum?

..and wholy crap this is an old thread. I only read the last 2 posts before this one before posting this before I went back to the OP and read it.

Antrocles..the nexus is lacking without your presense here brother. It's nice to see you here..left the rest of us new agers hanging Smile jk..Smile
Long live the unwoke.

antrocles
#50 Posted : 3/15/2013 4:47:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
I dont find high doses to be any more necessary for my own growth than lower doses. I am not a being that resides only at one end of a spectrum, so why would I figure that I would find my own ultimate truth or somethning at one end of a spectrum?

brilliantly summarized brother buddha. Pleased

jamie wrote:
Antrocles..the nexus is lacking without your presense here brother. It's nice to see you here..left the rest of us new agers hanging Smile jk..Smile

i'm coming back slowly but surely. last year was rough to say the least and the residual depression from so much trauma had me overwhelmed by everything....even taking a piss seemed beyond me. i'm slowly learning how to walk again (literally and figuratively) and you will see me getting more involved around here. i miss you too beautiful brother (and all of you wonderful beings). what a process this whole life business, eh?

L&G!
wisdom today."

jamie
#51 Posted : 3/15/2013 5:29:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Glad your getting back on your feet ant Smile Be well.
Long live the unwoke.

olympus mon
#52 Posted : 3/15/2013 6:09:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

antrocles wrote:

i'm coming back slowly but surely. last year was rough to say the least and the residual depression from so much trauma had me overwhelmed by everything....even taking a piss seemed beyond me. i'm slowly learning how to walk again (literally and figuratively) and you will see me getting more involved around here. i miss you too beautiful brother (and all of you wonderful beings). what a process this whole life business, eh?

L&G!

Ive never known a person to be thrown such challenges and not only survive but thrive and grow. You inspire me beyond measure.
Much love brother.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

mailorderdiety
#53 Posted : 3/15/2013 9:12:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
antrocles wrote:

L&G!

Ive never known a person to be thrown such challenges and not only survive but thrive and grow. You inspire me beyond measure.
Much love brother.

great to see you back antrocles!!!!!

M0K0
#54 Posted : 12/9/2021 7:13:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dude i think i had the exact same overshooting experience yesterdaynight.

Pipe full of vapor, and the comeup is so much earleier than expected.
Particles wich seem to be me, expanding and shrinking again, trieng to make sense where basicly is no space.
It is eternity and you have the overwhelming convincing feeling of being dead.

Hell and Heaven in one place wich is you.

Im so freakin glad to be back again but the thing i called reality just broke in pieces.

If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

โ—‹
#55 Posted : 12/9/2021 7:28:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

M0K0 wrote:
Dude i think i had the exact same overshooting experience yesterdaynight.

Pipe full of vapor, and the comeup is so much earleier than expected.
Particles wich seem to be me, expanding and shrinking again, trieng to make sense where basicly is no space.
It is eternity and you have the overwhelming convincing feeling of being dead.

Hell and Heaven in one place wich is you.

Im so freakin glad to be back again but the thing i called reality just broke in pieces.

Big grin Thumbs up

M0K0
#56 Posted : 12/9/2021 7:55:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know that everybody should be his own light and not rely on anybody else but,
im just so freaking glad that there are people out there who seem to be knowing what im talking about.
You find those people rarely on the street, wich in a way is very good but its so nice to feel people knowing about what you are talking or at least standing infront of the same mystery.
If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

Tony6Strings
#57 Posted : 12/10/2021 1:07:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great thread. Makes me want to go for a big one... Haven't been smoking enough lately I chicken out all the time!!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Voidmatrix
#58 Posted : 12/11/2021 11:52:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Tony6Strings wrote:
Great thread. Makes me want to go for a big one... Haven't been smoking enough lately I chicken out all the time!!!

Dude! Me too! And it's been going on for a few years. I know that it would probably do me well to have a deep experience, but have been dealing with some hang ups and internal nonsense.

We'll get there though!

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

seagull
#59 Posted : 12/22/2021 11:53:53 AM

Hello world!

"in almost 1,300 journeys i have never gone 'too far'... i would say that at least 75-80% of my journeys have been full-fledged breakthroughs, but of all those maybe 6 have been what i would call a 'level 3 ego-death' breakthrough. for most, just one of these is enough to last a lifetime....and i am like most in this respect. though the seeming DNA-upgrade and realigning that has taken place during these grand-daddies is truly a gift, they are harrowing and require a LOT of time to integrate and process... "

Damn man, what an intresting read.
You&Iverse

Ramma
#60 Posted : 3/10/2022 1:51:52 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

seagull wrote:
Damn man, what an intresting read.

1300 journeys. The man was on a mission. Miss these types of posts.
Behold, a sower went out to sow

PREV123