We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678
Farewell DMT Options

TheAppleCore
#141 Posted : 8/27/2010 1:25:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the definition of consciousness. Wink

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Mercury_Hg
#142 Posted : 9/3/2010 7:34:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT provides nothing more than an experience. It's up to you to interpret and integrate that experience.

I, personally, don't believe DMT yields its user some otherworldly knowledge. I just like to push experience as far as I can.
Disclaimer: Everything I say is the truth.

TheAppleCore
#143 Posted : 9/3/2010 6:37:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^ Finally, someone who agrees with me. =)

gibran2
#144 Posted : 9/3/2010 6:42:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Mercury_Hg wrote:
DMT provides nothing more than an experience. It's up to you to interpret and integrate that experience.

I, personally, don't believe DMT yields its user some otherworldly knowledge. I just like to push experience as far as I can.

You could say the same about life in general.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

camdemonium
#145 Posted : 9/3/2010 7:15:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@gibran2: That's because the SPICE IS LIFE!
Om Mani Padme Hum

TheAppleCore
#146 Posted : 9/4/2010 12:51:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^ Damn straight.

Ice House
#147 Posted : 9/4/2010 4:35:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Mercury_Hg wrote:

I agree with this statement in part.

You are the only user, or better yet, you are the only observer that you know for sure about.

As far as us other users or observers and otherworldly knowledge. All that you know is only speculation.

There is only one way to experience it. We who have experienced it, are one of the smallest minorities of this world. It is an alternate conciouness. Call it an experience,

OK,

Thats the beauty of the experience, its yours to interpret it as you will. No one else sees it, experiences it, integrates it or pushes it as far as you can.

That is what makes this, what we are experiencing, Bad Ass!
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

ubu
#148 Posted : 10/17/2010 5:47:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Two months have passed. I hope joebono is okay. I think this whole story does not end with the mere withdrawal of DMT, but continues for some time. And I believe it is very important to know the continuation of this history to understand all the impacts that DMT can exert on people's lives.

Is there any recent news about joebono? How is he feeling now? How is he dealing with the break with DMT and everything else in his life?
You have to be in Hell to see Heaven - W. Burroughs

Ubu is a surreal personage. Everything he does is pure fiction. Everything he says is pure nonsense.

SnozzleBerry
#149 Posted : 10/17/2010 6:50:05 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

ubu wrote:
Is there any recent news about joebono? How is he feeling now? How is he dealing with the break with DMT and everything else in his life?

Joe posted less than a month ago in this thread...the search engine and/or member profiles work really nicely for seeing a member's most recent posts.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

ubu
#150 Posted : 10/17/2010 7:50:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry SnozzleBerry, I merely assumed that these were the last posts from him.

Good to know that he found new things to do for his life and a new "space" to explore, even though it is only the virtual space of a video game.

(Maybe even the hyperspace is purely virtual. Who really knows?)

Ubu is a surreal personage. Everything he does is pure fiction. Everything he says is pure nonsense.

Orion
#151 Posted : 10/18/2010 1:41:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ubu wrote:
Sorry SnozzleBerry, I merely assumed that these were the last posts from him.

Good to know that he found new things to do for his life and a new "space" to explore, even though it is only the virtual space of a video game.

(Maybe even the hyperspace is purely virtual. Who really knows?)

Whatever it is, we have no idea. it's just plain awesome. For me it could be be an artistic tool. It's a shame such an extensive thread is devoted to such a negative experience with a substance the entire forum is mostly about.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

ubu
#152 Posted : 10/18/2010 2:07:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No shame. There are many lessons to be learned in joebono history. It is very appropriate that this has happened here and not somewhere else because it allows us all to learn with his history and enrich our lives.

Bill Cipher
#153 Posted : 10/18/2010 8:32:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No shame whatsoever.

If you think this instant samadhi business doesn't potentially come with a price, I'd say that you're more than a little naive. It's important all those who endeavor to choose this understand the risks involved. We're not here to churn out an army of followers. We share honestly about our experiences - the good, the bad and the ugly.

This thing can shake you right down to the core. If it hasn't already, it will. Don't make the mistake of thinking it's any less serious than it actually is.

«PREV678