We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Space Jam (Space Paste) - A Legal Psychedelic Recipe Options

neverwas
#41 Posted : 8/3/2010 9:11:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Isn't passionflower an MAOI? Not very powerful if I remember but with datura? Doesn't sound like a great idea. Someone tell me I'm wrong.
My name is love, for I am without fear

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

wade
#42 Posted : 8/3/2010 9:25:04 AM

wade

Morbiddoctor wrote:
Isn't passionflower an MAOI? Not very powerful if I remember but with datura? Doesn't sound like a great idea. Someone tell me I'm wrong.

Some people use a bit of brugmansia with their ayahuasca
but never, ever use too much

69ron
#43 Posted : 8/3/2010 10:41:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Morbiddoctor wrote:

I have no idea. Datura in small non-psychoactive doses is great for potentiating the effects of other psychedelics. I never heard of it being used with “Space Paste”. SWIM has used a small non-psychoactive dose of Datura stramonium seeds (5 seeds) with elemi oil and it increased the visuals very nicely. As long as the Datura dose is small, it shouldn’t be any problem, but that’s just a guess. Well we’ll find out when the rest of the report is in.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

sunshineandsmiles
#44 Posted : 8/3/2010 2:17:37 PM

Sol-Id

Space Jam made...

I threw in a nice, big, vanilla pod for good measure too. Dosed two big tablespoons in a peanut butter sandwich approx. 1 hour ago, feeling a bit warm and relaxed.

No real psychedelic effects...contemplating topping-up the dose (I know this is silly, but fuck it, it's curry spices and syrup). Will update later if it becomes more interesting.
TIME WILL TELL...

State of the Mind
#45 Posted : 8/3/2010 2:33:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Decided to make this last night. Felt like I was a teenager again. Very happy Very happy

I will try this soon when I have a spare day. Does anyone have a more specific dosage than "2 Table Spoons"?
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

nabster98
#46 Posted : 8/3/2010 3:38:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Alright so i see many of you were scared of the datura. I am fully aware of its dangers, but also its potentiating effects with nutmeg and passion flower so i figure id just add one flower in which is not near enough to give bad side effects.

Anyway, I took a heaping tablespoon instead of two full ones, using peanut butter to replace the almonds and pistachios(does anyone know if this is less effective?)

once i took down the mixture, which tastes awful, i lit up a candle and began a candle meditation practice.

45 minutes in i began losing focus more often, colors were more vibrant, and i felt more floaty than usual. But everything extremely mild, with my eyes closed it was very much like MJ but more vibrant in color.

about an hour and a half, in i practiced some insight meditation and received some nice ideas along with a great energy flowing through and around me. Nothing to groundbreaking since I can already feel these energies quite strongly without the use of any substance.

2 hours in and I felt pretty heavy and stoned, and eventually went to bed with some very lucid dreams
Disclaimer: I am merely a figment of your imagination. I lurk between the deepest crevices of your mind, seeking distortions. I am consciousness, all that it true and pure. For I am no human being, I am a observatory tourist of all that is life. Everything I say is nothing but a just rationalization of what I say, although none are true events. Everything is changing, a constant loop, as am I

Otiliya
#47 Posted : 8/3/2010 7:40:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried 7 datura Strammonium seeds with a ALOT of passiflora incarnata(properly identified) leaves. Leaves were fresh and blendered. Very strong tea was made and drunk. Seeds chewed finely and kept swimming under tongue and all around mouth for at least 10mins. Didn't really feel much except a nice mild relaxation, was difficult to think negatively haha. That's it, idk... similar to 5 valerian root pills without the stupor

YOU MUST HAVE ALL THE INGRIDIENTS! that's what the guy said. Be honest, whoever tried this, used ALL the ingridients?

Will try this out myself very soon, as soon as i have ALL the original ingridients.

P.S. Will someone try small amount spice on this? Several hours in. That would be very interesting.

Spira
#48 Posted : 8/4/2010 1:52:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I bought all the ingredients and made the paste. I took one spoonful, no effects. Will try again tomorrow.
"It made me do it."

I am not real.

Dimitrius
#49 Posted : 8/4/2010 4:10:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
I make lots of really really spicy foods and I always get some psychoactive effects from them..a sort of heated stimulation and endorphin rushy feeling..sort of empathic..especialy if I make something with tons of currey, pepper, ginger and some nutmeg..I dont use lots of nutmeg though since I dont like long lasting stimulants,just a bit of it, prob not enough to do anything..

I get this too. I use a spice blend called 'Hingvastak'.....it contains:

Cumin seed (Cuminum cyminum)
Ajamoda seed (Apium graveolens)
Black Cumin seed (Nigella sativa)
Ginger root (Zingiber officinale)
Black Pepper fruit (Piper nigrum)
Pippali fruit (Piper longum)
Mineral Salt
Asafoetida (Ferula asafoetida)
Fenugreek (Triognella foenum-graecum)

I might try this 'Space Jam', with nutmeg oil instead of ground nutmeg, and ghee and raw honey instead of the nuts and maple syrup.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

sunshineandsmiles
#50 Posted : 8/4/2010 12:23:34 PM

Sol-Id

Having topped up my original two tablespoons dose by throwing most of the space-jam jar into a very big mug and mixing it with milk...

Things started to pick up. I started feeling a bit wonky (like our lady Katherine), and decided to watch 2001: A Space Odyssey. I fell asleep for most of the day until around 18:00 when I decided sleeping upstairs was more comfortable. After sleeping and dreaming heavily, for a few hours, 21:00 saw me bouncy, happy, hyper, and glowing.

The high (post hypnos) is like either really mild ecstacy or a nice big bag of weed. Luckily a friend had brought round some courgette-chocolate (yes you're not hallucinatin it is courgette/zukini chocolate) cake. WHich is very moist and very yummy believe it or not.

Anyways...had a very giggly evening with friends and family, my mother was particularly impressed that it was a legal concoction of household 'erbs and spices. HUZZAH!!!

I may make some more during the Autumn...stunzii, cyanescens, semilanceata...coated in this stuff Very happy
TIME WILL TELL...

soulfood
#51 Posted : 8/4/2010 12:40:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

fractal enchantment wrote:

I make lots of really really spicy foods and I always get some psychoactive effects from them..a sort of heated stimulation and endorphin rushy feeling..sort of empathic.

I get that rushy sensation from a mix a killer spicey thai food and alcohol. Almost to the extent where my eyes begin to roll a la MDMA. Though I have to say the MDMA come down is nothing compared to a nasty hangover and a sore anus Sad

It seems what folk are reporting so far just sound like my old experiences with nutmeg, although a touch more on the friendly side. I remember I'd always fall asleep then wake up with a pounding headache, stay in bed for another 6-8 hours, then have a stoned kind of feeling for 2 days. However this was from eating 4-5 whole store bought nutmegs, which was maybe a little excessive.

I think if anyone is to have any sort of look using this recipe, then they're probably going to have to go fresh. There's definately a lot of magic lost in dry spices. I think a lot of the unreliability that people have found in essential oils will apply to spices also.

State of the Mind
#52 Posted : 8/8/2010 11:22:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Morbiddoctor wrote:

Passionflower (depending on the strain you have) contains; harman, harmaline harmalol, harmine, harmol. However the content is very small. We are talking about 50 grams to get threshold effects. Rolling eyes
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

neverwas
#53 Posted : 8/9/2010 1:38:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good to hear. U learn something new all day.
My name is love, for I am without fear

Dimitrius
#54 Posted : 8/9/2010 5:28:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
I think if anyone is to have any sort of look using this recipe, then they're probably going to have to go fresh. There's definately a lot of magic lost in dry spices.

This is where I get my 'Hingvastak' from: http://www.banyanbotanic...pt=1044&pagenumber=1

I've gotten several other things from their bulk herb section and it's all very active and medicinal.

Of the spices listed for Space Jam, they carry:

- cinnamon
- cumin
- turmeric
- black pepper

(all USDA organic)

They carry lots of good herbs and spices in their bulk section....no nutmeg though.

soulfood wrote:
I think a lot of the unreliability that people have found in essential oils will apply to spices also.

This is a great place for active, clean, unadulterated essential oils: http://www.floracopeia.com/

They don't carry elemi or nutmeg oil though...but I wanted to share it.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

PsilocybeChild
#55 Posted : 8/9/2010 9:09:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think we should stick to the original recipe and get the original experience before experimenting.
And remember guys, when using datura (datura is not in the recipe), 5 seeds are all you would ever really need.
The flowers are the most potent part of the plant.
Anyone remember the story of the kid chopping his penis off and the tip of his tongue with garden sheers
from having drunk a tea made from 2 datura flowers?
Exercise caution.

..Excitedly awaiting more experience reports.
Do you think there's any other specific substances that this recipe would work as well with as nutmeg?
Safrole?
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

State of the Mind
#56 Posted : 8/11/2010 12:48:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was looking to attain threshold effects and took 2.5g of the mixture. This yielded no effect. I will try increasing the dose to 7.5g sometime tomorrow if I get the time.

I find this all fancinating, how all of the everyday food we eat contains alkaloids that have the potential to altar our mindstate. This is definitely an area for research IMO.

69ron
#57 Posted : 8/11/2010 4:16:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone who’s tried nutmeg alone tried this recipe who's on this forum? Is this recipe really any different from nutmeg stand alone?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

State of the Mind
#58 Posted : 8/12/2010 1:05:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have tried nutmeg five times now and am quite familiar with the effects. If I could get effects from this Space Jam, I would post my opinion on the differences/Similarities. However ...

Today, 12g of Space Jam was eaten and no effects were felt. This is a complete mystery to me. 12g of Space Jam contains 2.4g Nutmeg and this alone should produce an effect. The only explanation could be that I took the Space Jam with a stomache full of food.

I will try it another day. Rolling eyes

69ron wrote:
Has anyone who’s tried nutmeg alone tried this recipe who's on this forum? Is this recipe really any different from nutmeg stand alone?

It would be nice to know how much of an effect all of the other compononts of Space Jam has. Very happy

69ron
#59 Posted : 8/12/2010 1:15:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

State of the Mind wrote:
I have tried nutmeg five times now and am quite familiar with the effects. If I could get effects from this Space Jam, I would post my opinion on the differences/Similarities. However ...

Today, 12g of Space Jam was eaten and no effects were felt. This is a complete mystery to me. 12g of Space Jam contains 2.4g Nutmeg and this alone should produce an effect. The only explanation could be that I took the Space Jam with a stomache full of food.

Is the nutmeg used in your mix good quality freshly ground nutmeg from whole nuts as the recipe calls for or is it old powdered nutmeg, the kind from the supermarket?

Some old dried powder nutmeg is void of myristicin and elemicin, and worthless. Mristicin and elemicin are essential oils, and they evaporate away easily from powdered nutmeg. That’s why the recipe calls for whole ground nutmeg.

Ginkgo
#60 Posted : 8/12/2010 1:30:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have tried nutmeg several times, although it's some years ago. Pre-powdered nutmeg gave me a headache at best, while whole nuts ground up right before consumption gave definitive (although not very pleasurable) effects. One nut equals around 5 grams, and I found that to be a dose just above treshold. This will of course vary with different nuts.

I will try this receipe sometime soon, as I now am familiar with both the effects of nutmeg alone and turmeric combined with black pepper. That looks to me like the main active principle in this recipe. I can test with nutmeg combined with turmeric and black pepper too, to see if the other ingredients really make a definitive difference.

69ron, in what quantities is myristicin found in black pepper? I doubt it can be much more than trace amounts?

PREV1234NEXT