We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from Mexico Options

poquiancho
#1 Posted : 7/28/2010 11:10:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been browsing this forum for some time now and i really like the ecology of this community. I joined for various reasons and i will try to discuss them in this short essay. Please pardon my spelling/grammatical errors as i am not very used to write in a foreign language (The Grammar Check does wonders tough)

I consider myself a very introverted person, but at the same time always with the need of love and comprehension that was absent in my own home, always immersed in my fictional mental world, always craving to create rather than possess i found myself with several obstacles.

As a little boy living in Mexico i always had this curiosity with the local flora of the places i lived in. Semi rural and public schools where all kinds of plants grow rampant in every place made my initial education grounds. My dad, a doctor who heals with homeopatics always tried his best to teach me the art of natural healing so i am very used to make tinctures, dilutions, dinamizations, mixings and various types of chemical purifications and extractions of plant alkaloids.

As for today i am attending college and discovering all of this ethnobotanical substances very suitable for the use in terapeutic medicine, some of them have been used centuries ago by the Mayan, Aztecs, Toltecs and various indigenous communities along the territory of Mexico. The efficacy of this substances is everything but subtle, but of course i won't go into detail.

I always had an interest on the subject of plants used for healing, not for recreational use,this made my social encounters a little bit difficult and of course the ocational debauchery didn't take much material to get the desired effect on me. Everything changed when i studied about Salvia Divinorum and the effect on humans, when i first tried it i did too much of an standarized extract and ended up with a different alienating perspective that lingered for a few weeks.

At first i didn't notice much of a change but as my consciousness played with this images in my head i started to notice a real change in my way of thinking and living, of course in a very positive way.

The hard part comes when my social life starts to change by this mental shifting, it almost seemed like my friends sensed this and now they are even reluctant to be around me. It's funny that even i am alone i feel at the same time accompanied at all times.

I am actually in a very stable phase of my life, living simpler, healthier and happier i now seek to learn, always reading and digging for useful information and compiling it in this ever growing synthetic Consciousness.

So much to learn is the way of the true traveler, because in each of us there is a place to be discovered. I would like to SHARE my own thoughts with this community in a reciprocal way so people don't get the wrong idea. My real objective is to help, and help myself at the same time so i am looking forward to meet people with similar interests. Thanks for reading.
CAUTION: This person has been diagnosed with a bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, please disregard any attempts from this individual to infect you with this terrible mental diseases just by ignoring him.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DMTripper
#2 Posted : 7/28/2010 11:30:17 PM

John Murdoch IV

Welcome to the Nexus.
You seem to be a true seeker so I hope you find something of value here.
Well at least you will find a lot of people interested in the things you mention above and that's valuable Smile
Don't worry about your friends. It might take some of them a while to get used to the new you and some will probably disappear but you will also find new friends that resonate with your new frequency. You're never too old to make new good friends Smile Just be open to it.

Good luck with future travels.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

poquiancho
#3 Posted : 7/28/2010 11:51:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's the beauty of it, i am still young! And because of that i am truly grateful. Thanks Tripper

EDIT: In b4 underage.
CAUTION: This person has been diagnosed with a bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, please disregard any attempts from this individual to infect you with this terrible mental diseases just by ignoring him.

curious1
#4 Posted : 7/29/2010 9:00:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

interesting...my first few salvia experiences were very rewarding [previous life experiences, slipping into other tribal persona's]...after about my 6 or 7 experience I found the actual signature of the salvia experience too alien and no longer personally rewarding...I did not enjoy the post experience 'irritation' pleasant. I am hoping that DMT deity will be more welcoming.
Love

ragabr
#5 Posted : 7/29/2010 12:45:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, poquiancho! Be cool, be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms