We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Tiny machine like men in our world Options

mjmiller28
#21 Posted : 8/2/2010 1:30:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fractalyzed wrote:
mjmiller28 wrote:
I can see through them, look at someone and feel their pain, see what they are going through, and know where they came from and what their intentions are.

This sounds similar to Carlos Castaneda's 'The Teachings of Don Juan'. I havent had the chance to read the book yet, but i've read summaries that say part of it has to do with winning over fear so you can start truly SEEING instead of just LOOKING.

It's a topic of much interest to me, and i'd say i can read people pretty well, but not to such a great and profound extent. How did you come to start seeing through people, to truly accepting fear? How does one come to achieve this?

I wish I could tell you exactly. My guess would be that I have fought all of my battles, I am no longer trying to find me. I know who I am and I am not running from me anymore. Embrace yourself, love yourself, but understand that you are not that important, ego death. This sounds scary to most people, but it is a great way to live. When you except that you have very little control of the world around you, it frees you. You can start to feel and see your own fear and how it manipulates you. When you can see your own fear you can then look it in the eye and it will go away, you just have to realize the fear does not help you, it controls you and keeps you from finding out who and what you are. Once you have conquered your own fears, again the world looks a lot different. This allows me to go out and not worry about what people think of me, or how I think that they perceive me. This to me was the most important step. Don't worry about what people think of you, be a good person, reach out and the right people will be drawn to you. Once the fear is gone or you can overcome it when it arrives, then you will truly see. Peoples thoughts, fears, reactions can be read like a book, you will start to see where these things generate from and you can see how lonely and scared everyone is.

My advice is to find yourself, don't be afraid of you, it is all you truly have. Turn the brain and the fear off and think about how both manipulate you. Conquer yourself and everything will be opened up.

Lastly, I have been called crazy for saying this before...lol...but start acknowledging everything around you. Take time to say hello to the trees, animals, bugs, etc around you, even if it is just mentally. Have respect for all life and you might see and feel some things that you never thought were possible. It is a beautiful world out there, see it, feel it and get ready for the show.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Rainner
#22 Posted : 10/30/2018 6:48:39 PM

Stay completely Open and Fluid if you wan't to evolve.... Nothing is static

mjmiller28 wrote:
Lastly, I have been called crazy for saying this before...lol...but start acknowledging everything around you. Take time to say hello to the trees, animals, bugs, etc around you, even if it is just mentally. Have respect for all life and you might see and feel some things that you never thought were possible. It is a beautiful world out there, see it, feel it and get ready for the show.

Are we related? Was to be a joke, but truly we are. Anyway, LOVE your words here... So much truth. Everything, and I mean Everything is alive and when we can connect, there is so much that can be shared/received/downloaded from everything. Earth has been called the 'Living Library' by some realms/frequencies as it truly holds an enormous amount of data/information/history for each who choose to experience it.

Your path and journey your on is beautiful, I can relate.

With Universal Love and Light
-Rainner
As we awaken we understand we are the creators of our own reality... Everything happens for a reason.

1uvakind
#23 Posted : 10/30/2018 9:29:58 PM

*The Plant Whisperer*

Long term LSD use sharpened my ability to see thru ppl... Its not all glory tho I consider it both a blessing and a curse...Wut? Confused ...its alotta weight to carry sometimes...
*GROW*

PREV12