We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello My Brothers and sisters Options

The_Shaman
#1 Posted : 7/22/2010 6:24:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hello My brother and sisters , I am writing this in the afterglow of my first look at the chrysanthemum , I have tried 3 x before , enjoying the effects and visuals , but this time, with a nice batch of Changa , I have felt the healing , and I am in a pure bliss state, and I love you all Smile

I have browsed this site for months now, and have learned by reading your posts how to extract and how to create sweet changa , and I cannot thank you enough , your community has aided my current transformation, as my past life crumbles away like a sand castle, my new spiritual life is taking shape, and creating a new life path for me , and one I am very eager to explore.

I'm not a newbie to psychedelics, I am 41, traveled quite a bit with the grateful dead back in the day and have dosed countless times over many years on both Lsd and Shrooms, and enjoyed the herb daily ...then life happened , made a wonderful life with a beautiful girl and concentrated on the things I thought I wanted, like a big house, or two, nice cars ,I had a pretty great thing going and I traveled the world, hell I even started to wear a suit , and travel with an sometimes snobby bunch , before you know it -I did not have a trip in over 10 years and I considered cutting off my long hair.

well, That Life I thought I wanted turns out is a mirage my friends, turns out if You want houses,you have to make alot of money, and you cant stop making that money and you have to pay alot of taxes, and don't forget lawn care, and maintenance and school taxes, and insurance , and heating oil prices,, how about filling your house full of expensive things? Nice things? whats a big house without a Big TV,Ps3,Blu Ray,surround sound, ect ect ect...it is an endless spiral, a rat race that you can never get out of, currently, I will work until the day I die, and never actually own this house I am in.

Why?

This Year , something wonderful happened,... I woke up Smile

I first tried Salvia Divinorum after reading posts here and on other forums, I am well aware of the ritual significance and treated it as a sacred ceremony, I have Native Blood in my family, My Great Grandmother on my Fathers side was a full Blood Potawatami Indian from the Great lakes. I had 2 Good but very strange experiences with smoking extract and plain leaf = Lady Salvia IS powerful, insightful and just plain Fascinating- and it changed me forever. - for the better I should add.

I had tried painting once or twice before my Salvia experience, and I couldn't ever finish a painting,Id lose interest and I wasn't very good to my eye. Immediately after my Salvia experience , I was compelled to run out and buy Art supplies and I painted 5 paintings in just a few days, very wild, psychedelic images That I didn't know I had in me Smile This was a great step for me towards a better way. Plus I like what I'm painting now and cant wait to create more.

I then started playing Drums again after a several year hiatus , exploring Latin Rhythms & African Rhythms and incorporating Gamalan Gongs and even electronic drums , and If all goes well I have plans to jam with a Psy-chill Dj and keyboard player in the coming weeks.

so my first steps with Salvia proved to be Positive moving experiences.

...and then Tonight my friends, after a fairly intense thunder storm blew through my area, I prepared my self, and as the storm passed and as the cool night air entered my windows, I meditated and partook of the Changa.

Two cones over what must have been an hour, and I am here before you, Humbled and grateful for your community and the stories you shared which inspired me to explore. I only reached the gate tonight, But what a Gate! I saw the chrysanthemum and behind the veil I saw the beginning of a domed room, but alas, It was not yet time for me to go beyond. The powerful Body healing is undeniable, I felt a wave go through me that lifted all the stress from my lungs and back and face, and from there it just was good medicine and powerful vibrations.

I hope to be a contributing member of this community as I explore the world without my blinders on.

Thank you ~ The Shaman

Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 7/22/2010 6:34:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome to the Nexus, The_ShamanVery happy

Certainly, the afterglow is a blessed feeling and Im glad you have tasted it.When you're ready, push on through to the dome and partake of its wonder.

You are so right about the rat-race-it can become a pursuit in and of itself, and distracts from the more rewarding aspects of our existence.

If you have a roof over your head, food in your belly and peace of mind, you have it all!

Enjoy your travels!Wink
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

The_Shaman
#3 Posted : 7/22/2010 6:45:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Corpus, I appreciate the welcome and thoughts , I think now that I have seen the gate, I can take steps to reach it again, and then, I am hoping if all is right , perhaps Ill be let in.

Im just So happy right now , it's ridiculous Smile

ocelot
#4 Posted : 7/22/2010 8:36:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi The_Shaman and welcome to the Nexus! Smile

Really interested to hear about your journey and especially how working with Salvia has influenced your creativity.

gammagore
#5 Posted : 7/22/2010 9:18:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wow, I can feel that afterglow just from reading this postSmile Thanks

Welcome to the Nexus.

ragabr
#6 Posted : 7/22/2010 2:21:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, so beautiful to hear about the healing changes you have been making hand-in-hand with the medicines.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

hyperspacing
#7 Posted : 7/22/2010 4:41:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hiya shaman welcome to the nexus. Glad to hear your first time was enjoyable. Hope to see some of that art Very happy

~safe journeys
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

The_Shaman
#8 Posted : 7/23/2010 6:24:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for all the welcomes my friends, my avatar is one of my paintings I did after my salvia journeys and early dmt trials.

Well, Something strange happened to me the morning after I posted this intro essay, I awoke about 6 hrs after my posting, and had a small headache, so I took some aspirin and had a cup of coffee, but found I was still tired so went back to bed , as it was about 6 am.

well I awoke about an hour later and felt the need to purge, I had read here that purging is possible with Changa, and it felt like I needed to, so , I did and started to feel very tired and my headache was getting bad, ..well ,.. long story short , I spent the next 24 hours in a very ill state, purging 6 or 7 times and I had a very high fever , I was in a delirious state, I kept having a reoccurring delirium that someone , something were creating or attaching machine like things to my arms and legs , they were leather and chrome steel like contraptions, this went on for hours, I was alone all day, my GirlFriend was off somewhere and I couldn't even get out of bed , I was as Ill as I have ever been in my life, only now the next day I am getting back to a sense of normal. also , during all of this My lungs hurt and I could only take short breaths without coughing, still today they are weak.

I cant help but think my changa must be tainted , OR , it was something I ate previous to my journey that caused this bad reaction.
The strange thing is the journey itself was wonderful and healing and I felt nothing but Good, the complete opposite to what I felt the entire next day and night.

does anyone else have a similar experience?

I hope not , But Im not sure what to make of it as yet. I plan to continue my explorations, but now I need to figure out what happened and how can I avoid this in the future.

best-The Shaman

jamie
#9 Posted : 7/23/2010 6:46:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Welsome to the nexus!..nice first postVery happy

Are you sure that you did not have some type of 24 hour flu or something?
Long live the unwoke.

The_Shaman
#10 Posted : 7/23/2010 9:44:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey Fractal, Thanks for the welcome, I dont think it was a flu but I cant rule it out , I felt fine leading up to this and felt like I just discovered the key to eternal happiness and enlightenment during my journey.

I suppose one way to find out is test the changa again, but Im not quite ready for that yet.

It's all good, Im getting back to myself again, However my lungs do still bother me, which also makes me think it was what I smoked vs something I ate or some 24 hour virus.

Live and learn I guess , Im certainly dissapointed that something which was truly a beautiful amazing experience had to have such a negative reaction the next morning, but to be honest , If I knew I would be ok with no permanent damage , I would consider paying that price again to experience what I did the night before. LOL!

anyhow, Thank you my friends for the kind words!

~The Shaman

gammagore
#11 Posted : 7/23/2010 10:58:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tainted changa?? NOOOOOOOOO Smile

It does sound like some sort of 24hr cold. How was the changa made and, were there any contams maybe fromm the extraction? also, what blend was the changa?

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

The_Shaman
#12 Posted : 7/24/2010 7:07:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey Gamma , I agree, the thought is devastating , but It may be.

the blend was 1:1 B cappi /spice , and then I threw in unmeasured small amounts of Blue lotus,Mullien and just a touch of Dagga.

I tried both ab and stb extracts, was my first attempt and long story short, I messed up on each (learning process!) my yields were about 1 gram yellow from the stb and about 1/2 gram pure white from the AB after failed attampts at evap , I had much better luck with snow globes. The pure white was smooth from testing it, the yellow burned the crap out of my lips. used all I had left of each to make my changa , about 1 gram total / approx 1/3 gram white, the rest yellow.

I should have done another RX on the yellow, for some reason I thought it would be fine on the changa after the alcohol bath. had to use 91% rubbing alchohol, couldnt find any better. (could this be an issue?)

so, perhaps my yellow may have had contaminants since it burned my lips quite a bit.

lesson 1 kiddies = no short cuts , smoke only pure spice Smile

Ill try my batch again after I feel Im full on healthy, I feel fine now other then my lungs are still a bit sore and I cough when I take a deep breath , so I'll wait until I feel 100%

I kinda hope it was a 24 hr bug - that would be great! but my heart tells me it wasnt, that I messed something up, and almost got it right, but I need to try extraction again.

It does sadden me though as I was REALLY liking my first steps.... sigh