We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
looking to learn... Options

Gangaley
#1 Posted : 7/18/2010 10:31:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i've been exploring myself for a couple years now and i'be been starting to feel like there are other ways i need to experiment with. it feels like my mind wants me to discover somthing but no ammount of ego bashing introspective monologs have found it. dont get me wrong i dont have a hugh ego that destroies a trip, i just feel like that is the best way to explain what my mind feel like its searching for. i still thoroughly enjoy LSD it isn't that the trip has gotten boring in any way... i dont see how that would ever be possible. sometimes it feels like my mind has to go further then prolonged psycadelics will allow. Recently i've been doing research on DMT and the plants you can extract it from, but i'm still not very sure about which ones are the easiest to find/extract it from. so before i went out and picked the wrong grass and smoked some random plant matter i figured i'd get advice from people with some experience. i really like the idea of being able to go and find something from nature and have it induce a mind altering experience. if DMT isn't so introspective i'd still like to make some and try it but i really feel like this is going to be able to take me as far as a want to go. from the information i've been able to read on it this really seems like the substance that's going to be able to help me figure this instance out and hopefully give me hours enjoyment with great people.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 7/18/2010 10:47:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there, the easiest and safest way to extract DMT is with MHRB, all of the teks on the nexus have this as the plant material. readily available online, or if you live in brazil or mexico and can harvest it yourself.

Take a read through the FAQ , useful reading there.

But ye, read around the forum, there is a wealth of knowledge and information here.

Welcome to the NexusSmile