We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello Options

crazyrabbit
#1 Posted : 7/18/2010 11:07:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well where do i start i am a white male mid30 from the westcoast i have not tried dmt yet but i have taken hundreds of lsd trips as well as mushroooms i cant wait to explore dmt my father allways said i would like it nice to be hereTwisted Evil

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

L_Star
#2 Posted : 7/18/2010 12:34:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings, and safe travels ahead. You will find many a good things on here

R*R
L
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

jbark
#3 Posted : 7/18/2010 1:06:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome crazyrabbit! Tell us a little about yourself. And your experiences. Good to have you on board, but I would like to know more about you!

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

ragabr
#4 Posted : 7/18/2010 6:27:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus. Please feel free to share any of your experiences with LSD and mushrooms under First Steps.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Global
#5 Posted : 7/19/2010 5:34:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

With so many other psychedelic trips under your belt, I too would be curious in hearing some. Good luck with your endeavors in consuming DMT, and I hope your experiences shape your life positively profoundly. Welcome to the Nexus.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb