We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Now THIS is what ive been looking for! Options

ForcedInduction
#1 Posted : 7/18/2010 12:52:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

First of all, I must state how grateful I am to have finally come across the Nexus. I have been looking for some type of online forum dealing with not only the psychoactives, but their possible link to what lies beyond our perceived reality. It seems that from the 5-10 minutes that I've looked around so far, not only is the subject matter of this forum just what I was looking for, but that it is also quite active. And the members seem very very kind. Unusual for an online forum! Wink Sweet! I can tell I am going to spend a lot of time on here. Okay, on with the intro.

I live in Arizona and am attending my second year of college this upcoming semester. At 19 years old I am still trying to get my priority's in order, and deciding what my main goals are that I would like to spend my life trying to accomplish. I am very interested in national law, current events and the like. I think this may be the direction my career choices will eventually follow. However, the majority of my time is consumed by reading the Erowid vaults for hours on end. There is something undeniable about mankinds relationship with substances. And I am fully convinced that there is much more to the experience than what the general public assumes. I hope that this forum will help me to validate some of the theory's or answer some of the numerous questions I have.

I am also very much into the practice of lucid dreaming/astral projection. Its my hope that I will be able to find a subforum on here that might cater to that subject, as I believe the AP is very much related to an NDE or DMT experience.

Oh and also, I am completely obsessed with Turbocharger systems and the rotary engine. Hence the User name. After spending years on the rx7 forums I think this will be a nice change from the child-like name calling and E-thugging of the "usual" forum. Awesome, I am looking forward to conversing with you all! And hopefully I will be able to do my part and contribute whatever I can to the community. Thanks guys!
"Realizing the brain ticks at six billion signals per second,
And most of which are hidden, and not given to the senses.
Whether to do a few futile primitive tools of perception,
Were livin in a universal pool of first hand deception." E&A

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ginkgo
#2 Posted : 7/18/2010 1:01:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus, and thanks for the kind words! It is certainly good to have you here. We have a subforum for discussion of astral projection, lucid dreaming and a broad range of other techniques, it is called Methods of Exploring Consciousness. It is a rather new subforum with few posts, but interesting nonetheless. You can't post in that subforum yet as you still are in the nursery.

Feel free to post about any subject, including the mentioned, in the nursery though! If you just stay around in the nursery for a while and reply to threads as well as creating new ones, and show you consistently have a good tone, you will be promoted to full membership soon enough.

I hope you will have a nice stay here, and please do ask if there's anything on your mind!
- EG