We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Spice in the Light of day Options

awnoka
#1 Posted : 7/8/2010 8:34:36 PM

awno

I desire to convene a group of people that are willing to publicly proclaim their relationships with the spice

I believe that if a group of psychonauts were to launch together regularly and with shamanic intention they would develop a psychic re-pore between them.
I want to begin a Wizards Circle.

Do any want or desire the same thing?

in metta,
awno'ak

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

stevowitz
#2 Posted : 7/8/2010 8:38:23 PM

The Dude

would love to have a nexian meet!

*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

SnozzleBerry
#3 Posted : 7/8/2010 8:46:13 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I'm not really sure that this falls within the aims or purpose of CEL (or the Nexus for that matter). CEL is aimed more at the socio-political struggle for the recognition of entheogens as legitimate tools for exploring consciousness and healing. Also your proposal seems to ask for members to reveal their real-world identities which is something that the Nexus cannot endorse. Please think carefully before tying your real identity to drug-use, there are serious consequences if you are caught.

Additionally, public proclamation and hyperspace circles are two very divergent activities. Any public proclamation should be done through the CEL website so as not to tie people in to the DMT-Nexus and their identity here. A hyperspace group launch is not a bad idea, but I caution you against doing such things with people met online. This has an inherent level of risk to it and is directly at odds with public proclamation as it potentially exposes those involved to legal ramifications.

peace
SB
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

BananaForeskin
#4 Posted : 7/8/2010 8:51:08 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

I could see getting together to talk, or to plan and take action, but I think getting together to actually launch would be a little risky, personally. I would be ok with a meeting, perhaps as long as the username-realname connection remains hidden (i.e., we don't swap usernames) and there isn't any actual journeying occurring at the event.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

stevowitz
#5 Posted : 7/8/2010 8:57:41 PM

The Dude

BananaForeskin wrote:
I could see getting together to talk, or to plan and take action, but I think getting together to actually launch would be a little risky, personally. I would be ok with a meeting, perhaps as long as the username-realname connection remains hidden (i.e., we don't swap usernames) and there isn't any actual journeying occurring at the event.

That's a good idea! I would never think of launching on the first meet...

to risky like you said.
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

awnoka
#6 Posted : 7/8/2010 9:14:08 PM

awno

I am all for getting to know each other first.
I am fully in support of sitting down and talking about or intentions.

But I am not for acting like what we do, ie the Spice, is something that is wrong.
I will not hide in the corner so that the oppressor will not find me.

I will not bow down to tyranny.

I am a free being endowed by the spirit with the rights of being.

The rights of being include the peaceful exploration of ones own alchemical vessel.

For all that need to insure their anonymity please explore what it is that you are fearing.

How deeply can one accept the truth of what is learned in the spice realm and still fear earthly authority?

Do we not, as a community, have the stomach to be revolutionaries?

in metta,
awno'ka

ms_manic_minxx
#7 Posted : 7/8/2010 9:47:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To actually be able to commune with the people here is something I would love to do so much... but it would be just that... an act of love, for myself, for the world, for the sacrament, for each other.

To 1) focus my energy on a transient structure based on control and then 2) attempt to draw attention to my own defiance of said transient structure is not in my interest, along with 3) attempts to develop psychic rapport? We are already all one, I love myself, and try to compost the darker aspects that do not serve me (e.g. transient structures based on control).

This, the medicines have taught me.

On the subject of self-respect, I also understand the importance of NOT selfishness, but self-preservation: getting myself thrown in jail after getting into an ill-conceived legal mess is absolutely useless, when I can spend my days in love and service touching the lives of all those around me.

WE ARE ALL MADE OF SPICE. Being alive, nurturing life, and living out of love--even in the midst of transient structures based on control--is about as defiant as it gets. Pleased

What are you trying to prove? Why do you feel the need to do what you do? Where does this need come from? Can you consider the implications of your actions, even from points of view that may differ from your own? Who do your actions serve? Ego, or the sustainability of an entheogenic community, or...?

Wishing you peace. Lasting revolution happens in the heart.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

The Traveler
#8 Posted : 7/8/2010 10:03:38 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

The DMT-Nexus discourages real life meetings since it can compromise the real life identities of our members.

Of course we cannot control this but at least be careful with your real life identity. Make sure there is no connection between your DMT-Nexus account and that you have no illegal substances with you if you attend any meeting!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

hyperspacing
#9 Posted : 7/8/2010 10:04:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If it weren't for legal issues it would be nice to voyage with fellow nexians for the sole purpose of sharing amazing experiences with like minded individuals.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

eagleeyes
#10 Posted : 7/8/2010 10:07:10 PM

eagle eyes

we're off to see the wizard.......
lol
i like getting together with others for shamanic circles but i live in florida where do you live.....

awnoka
#11 Posted : 7/8/2010 11:26:53 PM

awno

What are you trying to prove? Why do you feel the need to do what you do? Where does this need come from? Can you consider the implications of your actions, even from points of view that may differ from your own? Who do your actions serve? Ego, or the sustainability of an entheogenic community, or...?

I guess my fire stems from my understanding of my relationship to the creator. I do not believe in submitting my personal authority to anyone that is not of my own choosing.
I am not looking for any confrontation, but I also am not going to live in caution of the forces that attempt to impress their views of what should and should not be.

I see where others are coming from, I see the rational behind their concerns.
I just think that civil disobedience to unjust statutes is not only rational but beautiful.
All rights are claimed, in the full light of day.

in metta,
awno'ka

Uh yeah, I am in Los Angeles

truly madly deeply is my love for us all...

Big Inhale
#12 Posted : 7/8/2010 11:58:43 PM

The Enlightend One

Whats the point ? DMT is not very social imho its very personal. So what we sit around and watch each other launch off into space then what sit around and talk? My experience spice is best done in groups of 4 or less. Anymore than that and things tend to get weird/confusing.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

Bill Cipher
#13 Posted : 7/9/2010 2:24:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

With all due respect to your freedom fight, my first reaction to this is one of guarded suspicion. Just seems like a Go Straight To Jail type invitation, if you know what I'm saying. Quite possibly it's not, but you still smell like bacon... or is that just my noodle a-cookin'?

Stick around for awhile, take baby steps and earn some community trust, and you may just get what you're looking for. Only fools (and cops) rush in where angels fear to tread.

jamie
#14 Posted : 7/9/2010 2:38:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

come to vancouver..we can all be wizards together.

Seriousily If you want a circle find the others..simple as that. Find the people with the interest..make the experience available and build it.
Long live the unwoke.

amor_fati
#15 Posted : 7/9/2010 2:45:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

One of the major weakness of organizations like SSDP is the indiscretion regarding the use of illegals during meetings. Not only that, but spiritual angles like this will serve to marginalize the effort more than it already is--not to mention alienating those most capable of effecting change. Otherwise, as most have mentioned, meeting with strangers under the expressed intent of engaging in illicit activity is always a bad idea.

However, yes, find the others...there are plenty out there, but the internet is not the way to do it. There are definitely plenty of psychonauts in the LA area, just find the right music scene.

SKA
#16 Posted : 7/23/2010 2:40:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

awnoka wrote:
I desire to convene a group of people that are willing to publicly proclaim their relationships with the spice

I believe that if a group of psychonauts were to launch together regularly and with shamanic intention they would develop a psychic re-pore between them.
I want to begin a Wizards Circle.

Do any want or desire the same thing?

in metta,
awno'ak

I couldn't agree more
I do but to what end?

I see "the Shaman's" role in society is to bring spiritual healing and reconnect disconnected souls with nature and with eachother.
In this modern world full of sick, distorted, egocentrically isolated and disconnected souls there seems plenty of work to do for such a group of shamans.
If that is your intention than I would defenitely join you.

I think we should start by starting an organisation, making ourselves known(On the streets and in the media; Internet, TV, Newspapers..etc) and spreading the word about the spice(what it is and what it's for) and why the cartel of connected, corrupt governments of our countries are prohibiting it and spreading propaganda lies about it.

Our message oughta be a rude awakening of and confrontation with the insane, destructive and ashamingly egocentrical nature of our modern world societies, but at the same time contain so much love, creativity and positivity; Exactly like the Character of the Spice and of so many other Entheogens.
Next to revealing to people how wrong our current lifestyles are, we should go on and tell them about how we feel life SHOULD be and how The Spice and other entheogens can help achieve that.

cellux
#17 Posted : 7/23/2010 8:24:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SKA wrote:
I see "the Shaman's" role in society is to bring spiritual healing and reconnect disconnected souls with nature and with eachother.
In this modern world full of sick, distorted, egocentrically isolated and disconnected souls there seems plenty of work to do for such a group of shamans. If that is your intention than I would defenitely join you.

Count me in. It would be wonderful to wake up into a being who can truly help, give, love and heal.

But:

SKA wrote:
I think we should start by starting an organisation, making ourselves known(On the streets and in the media; Internet, TV, Newspapers..etc) and spreading the word about the spice(what it is and what it's for) and why the cartel of connected, corrupt governments of our countries are prohibiting it and spreading propaganda lies about it.

Our message oughta be a rude awakening of and confrontation with the insane, destructive and ashamingly egocentrical nature of our modern world societies, but at the same time contain so much love, creativity and positivity; Exactly like the Character of the Spice and of so many other Entheogens. Next to revealing to people how wrong our current lifestyles are, we should go on and tell them about how we feel life SHOULD be and how The Spice and other entheogens can help achieve that.

The first image this conjured up in me was a TV show where the host introduces Mr. Spice, the modern Jesus Christ who came to spread the gospel of entheogens in our corrupted world. 5 minutes talk, then cut, we'll be back after the ads. Jesus has a nice hair cut, but a bit too much make-up.

I'd rather spare this fate for the entheogenic community. Fortunately, the benevolent forces don't let this happen: anyone who goes out to the streets proclaiming the entheogenic freedom will be ridiculed before any harm could be done.

This is an inner work. It starts in ourselves and spreads outwards, from our soul, from our realization, step by step. We become a well which is connected to the Infinite in the center of our being, our own private black hole. Organizations? Perhaps. I don't exclude the possibility. But I think when you get to the level where real shamans operate, you will see it's all magic. Your workplace, the grocery store, the institutions and their laws, everyday conversations, even the way you brush your teeth in the morning, it's all full of meaning and spirituality. And then you learn how to make a cup of tea, properly, without trembling hands. And in that single, perfect act, it is done. All of it is done.

ms_manic_minxx
#18 Posted : 7/23/2010 5:06:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, cellux! Smile
Some things will come easy, some will be a test