We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV34567NEXT»
Pharmahuasca Options

Seven
#81 Posted : 7/30/2009 2:18:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim has some thh and some caapi copy extract, hes wondering how much would be needed to inhibit maoi for a pharma journey.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jorkest
#82 Posted : 7/30/2009 2:47:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

between 150-200mg

200mg of thh with 50mg dmt has produced VERY powerful experiences for two SWIM's...these are taken together in warm-hot water..dmt fumarate...down it..and within 20 minutes..the trip begins..very powerfully and fast..SWIM usually eats a little something right after taking it to calm his stomach...and trick his body into thinking there is something wonderfully delicious to eat
it's a sound

Seven
#83 Posted : 7/30/2009 3:12:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks jorkest!, should swim mix with some caapi extract? or just keep both separate for different experiences. swim only has freebase is that ok compared to fumarate? swim knows its a little harder on the stomach but is that the only difference?
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

soulfood
#84 Posted : 7/30/2009 3:23:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

With freebase I'd just exchange the water for orange juice and it should convert to a more stomach friendly spice.

69ron
#85 Posted : 7/30/2009 9:51:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd recommend THH and pure DMT taken at the same time. That’s SWIM’s personal favorite ayahuasca-like experience.

200 mg of THH with 20 mg of DMT is enough for SWIM to have very decent visions. It's an amazing experience. The THH adds clarity to the experience. You feel supercharged, as if you have endless amounts of energy. Your mind is so clear and lucid. Thoughts come with amazing ease and clarity. It's fantastic.

If you have DMT in freebase form, it will not work well at all. The potency of it will drop. No one knows exactly why. For some reason it needs to be converted into a salt before using it orally for best results. To make a salt out of it you can use lemonade, orange juice, grade juice, pineapple juice, Tang, Coke, Pepsi, Seven-up, or even Kool Aid, anything that’s acidic will work. Coke is an excellent choice because it contains phosphoric acid and DMT will form DMT phosphate when mixed into it. DMT phosphate is one of the most potent forms of oral DMT. Again, no one knows exactly why, but certain forms of oral DMT work better than others.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

soulfood
#86 Posted : 7/30/2009 10:45:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Has anyone used any daturas in their pharma mix yet?

Jorkest
#87 Posted : 7/30/2009 11:14:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yeah...1 mellowed the experience out..datura S. that is
it's a sound

damiana
#88 Posted : 7/30/2009 11:29:18 PM

Cosmic Dragon

wait if swim is taking harmine and harmaline, 135mg together, could he take it at the same time as DMT fumurate, because he always thought the maoi needed to be taken like an hour and a half before the dmt. Thanks
PEACE

69ron
#89 Posted : 7/31/2009 3:36:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM find's THH and DMT work best together if taken at the SAME TIME.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

kungpow
#90 Posted : 7/31/2009 12:56:18 PM

Brandon

69ron wrote:
I'd recommend THH and pure DMT taken at the same time. That’s SWIM’s personal favorite ayahuasca-like experience.

200 mg of THH with 20 mg of DMT is enough for SWIM to have very decent visions. It's an amazing experience. The THH adds clarity to the experience. You feel supercharged, as if you have endless amounts of energy. Your mind is so clear and lucid. Thoughts come with amazing ease and clarity. It's fantastic.

If you have DMT in freebase form, it will not work well at all. The potency of it will drop. No one knows exactly why. For some reason it needs to be converted into a salt before using it orally for best results. To make a salt out of it you can use lemonade, orange juice, grade juice, pineapple juice, Tang, Coke, Pepsi, Seven-up, or even Kool Aid, anything that’s acidic will work. Coke is an excellent choice because it contains phosphoric acid and DMT will form DMT phosphate when mixed into it. DMT phosphate is one of the most potent forms of oral DMT. Again, no one knows exactly why, but certain forms of oral DMT work better than others.

Thanks a lot for this information as I never knew that dmt fumurate and dmt phosphate were more potent orally. I will definitely mix my freebase with a little bit of oj or coke next time I do pharma. I am planning on taking a journey soon and this will help a lot.

Now all I need to do is get some THH. I might just wait until I get some as everyone seems to thing that it is a fantastic MAOI. I have only had experience with rue and I know that those experiences are always a little harder to go through. Rue is a harsh teacher, but then again sometimes that's what you need.

Again thanks!

~Peace Out

acolon_5
#91 Posted : 7/31/2009 5:17:59 PM

The Great Namah

I can attest to DMT phosphate being more potent.

for a while I was brewing my aya with phosphoric acid and it was certianly more potent than the same batch of herbs cooked in vinegar or HCL.

I've also heard of people drinking a bit of pepsi/coke right after ingestion to potentiate the experience. I always thought it was the caffeine and not the acid...until I tried the extraction with phosphoric acid.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

balaganist
#92 Posted : 7/31/2009 5:34:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm very interested in the THH + oral DMT experience, purely to see how it is different from traditional aya experience. However, I am having trouble sourcing THH - Flowing Visions do not send to where I live!
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Otiliya
#93 Posted : 8/12/2009 9:58:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM wants to eat 3 Datura Str. seeds with a harmala alkaloids pill 1hr20mins prior to a fresh 20 oz bottle of soda with 200mg DMT freebase dissolved in it. Will this work? The DMT will dissolve and become DMT Phosphate right? swim just really wants to make sure because he misreads many times.

On top of that SWIM wants to take a big hit while on the pharma to break thru. SWIM still has never really broken through where he saw elves or any entities and be convinced of the 'other world' . Every time swim hits dmt, she was tripping bawls but, it just didn't seem divine or giving any foundation at all. Just extremely fast overwhelming insanity of visual personalities morphing very quickly into shapes and other internal surroundings which in turn dynamically explode into other ideas/phenomena very quickly. can't explain. Brain just 'sees' these ideas/personalities change into other overwhelming (and insanely interesting) surreal comic of events at a very fast speed with equal amounts of HOSTILITY/POWER/VILENESS, humour, confusion and euphoria about them. Somewhat familiar to balaganist's and sanman's avatars, but very dynamic, alien and yet very familiar at the same time.

sorry to go off-topic slightly, but SWIM is eager to break-through. Will any DMT Oxide convert into a salt form DMT Phosphate if it is added to a bottle of Coca-cola?

Seven
#94 Posted : 8/12/2009 10:23:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

An hour and 20 mins seems a long time to wait. Swim waited 30 mins and it worked. Swims not sure how long the maoi effect lasts though, so do some research on that. Also start low man, 200 seems like a lot!
Smoking was the last thing on swims mind on his first pharma journey, so take your time, theres no rush to breakthrough. The pharma experience is so profound and answered so many questions swim had.

Otiliya
#95 Posted : 8/12/2009 10:42:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has done pharma with fumarate DMT one time and it was mind-blowing and very idk... satiating. btw swim was overwhelmed by euphoria... and insanity. SWIM was not in the mood to take a hit and could barely get up and walk. has a .1g scale and it was around 200mg guess. SWIM is confident it was fumarate and not freebase(weaker via ingestion) because the resulting crystal powder was left out in the open air for roughly a week and it didn't turn even a bit yellow. SWIM is ready to go higher except something is holding him back, scared whenever already on it. Also swim got very nauseous during that experience and then just blew up in the sink, felt better but the whole building up is sickening. swim can't even drink a vitamin pill with sink water anymore, it reminds him of harmala and dmt pill, makes him shudder in disgust. FOR SURE SWIM IS TAKING TOO MUCH HARMALA.

SWIM thinks phosphate DMT will be less sickening with datura str. seeds and less rue. and this time for sure get a hold of swimself and take a hit.

OH, it takes SWIM at the very least an hour for the harmala pill to be felt. Colors a little brighter, slight nausea with light headed-ness and just sedated calm dreaminess almost. although overall it is unpleasant to the body and swim doesn't really like it too much. swim should go for less amount.

forgot to mention, harmala pill is about 200mg + 20-40mg maybe, .25g at most, excluding the weight of the capsule.

lebmug
#96 Posted : 8/15/2009 10:07:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM succeeded with pharmawaska last night, and it was... mindblowing, inexplicable. Her dose was 400mg of a rough rue extract (lower doses have never worked so far) together with 80mg DMT fumarate in one swig, then half an hour later - fearing that the experiment had failed once again - she took another 50mg DMT on its own. SWIM says that she was beginning to feel it come on before she took the second dose.

She thanks everyone here for their advice, especially that about taking the two together. It certainly worked.

69ron
#97 Posted : 8/15/2009 10:31:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes with pharmahuasca you don’t feel anything at all for the first 30 minutes and then wham! So be careful about taking another dose before 30 minutes pass. Pharmahuasca can be one of the most intense experiences a person can have.

For SWIM, his favorite mix is 200 mg of THH HCl and 20 mg of DMT fumarate. That’s not too intense but enough for SWIM to have visions.

The mix of THH and DMT is a very unique experience. It’s unlike anything else. The trip is extremely energetic, as if you have endless amounts of mental energy, but at the same time, it’s relaxed. It’s hard to explain. You feel almost like your mind is supercharged, but you’re very much in control of your mind. It’s not as wild as pharmahuasca made with a rue or caapi extract. It’s more refined, more focused.

SWIM pretty much uses THH exclusively with DMT orally now. He no longer uses harmine or harmaline with DMT. Both harmine and harmaline have a stoning effect that SWIM feels muddies the DMT experience too much. It feels “dirty” compare to a trip with only THH.

But recently SWIM has been migrating to using DMT sublingually without an MAOI. He’s tried it with pure DMT but it doesn’t work well. He’s found that Virola calophylla resin works really well sublingually. I’m not sure why. Perhaps there’s something in the resin that helps the DMT absorb sublingually? I’m not sure, but it works well and the trip is a very gently smooth experience. SWIM LOVES IT. It’s sort of like a short mushroom trip.

At some point SWIM wants to try Virola calophylla resin orally with THH. SWIM needs about 500 mg of resin for sublingual activity and assumes much less would be needed orally with THH.

Does anyone have any idea what dose of Virola calophylla resin would work orally with 200 mg of THH?

lebmug
#98 Posted : 8/15/2009 12:35:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Sometimes with pharmahuasca you don’t feel anything at all for the first 30 minutes and then wham! So be careful about taking another dose before 30 minutes pass. Pharmahuasca can be one of the most intense experiences a person can have.

SWIM knows this nowSmile with previous experiences, she's waited up to an hour after the initial dose and still experienced nothing although it seems that this was due to too low a dose of rue extract.

It's such a shame for her that she can't seem to get hold of THH in Europe!

Good luck with SWIY virola resin/THH experiment Smile

Otiliya
#99 Posted : 8/15/2009 7:19:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FV ships to many places in case you didn't know: http://flowingvisions.ec...ntship.php?storeid=18704

I don't get it, wouldn't taking MAOI fisrt and waiting for it to take its effect be better than taking both the MAOI and DMT at once?

69ron
#100 Posted : 8/16/2009 1:14:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No, that's actually a misconception when it comes to RIMAs. Harmala alkaloids are RIMAs. RIMAs are Reversible Inhibitors of MAO sub-type A. This means they only bind to MAO in the stomach for a very short period of time and are quickly released into the brain. As soon as you start feeling the effects of the harmalas, that means the MAOI effect in the stomach is quickly fading as they pass out of the stomach into the brain and are no longer working as MAOI compounds in the stomach. Keep in mind that harmala alkaloids are very short acting MAOI compounds and are easily released from MAO in the stomach. DMT is destroyed in the stomach, not the brain. So having harmala alkaloids in the brain doesn’t protect the DMT from destruction in the stomach. The DMT should be surrounded by harmala alkaloids while in the stomach otherwise it gets destroyed. So you’ll get better MAOI effects if you take the harmala alkaloids at the same time as the DMT. That’s why shamans do it that way. They’ve been doing it like that for centuries because it works better that way. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. Do it exactly the way the shamans do it and you won’t need as much MAOI or as much DMT for very strong effects. One reason SWIM gets effects from 200 mg of THH and 20 mg of DMT orally is because he takes them at the same time. If the DMT is taken 30 minutes later you need a ton more DMT for it to work. Anyway, that’s how it is for SWIM. He tested this out last week. If he waits 30 minutes before taking the DMT he needs about 200 mg of DMT or he doesn’t even feel it.

Now, maybe it differs for others, but that’s how it is for SWIM.

NOTE: this only applies to RIMAs, and not to non-reversible MAOI compounds which permanently destroy MAO.

«PREV34567NEXT»