We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
anyone else seen the "all seeing eye" Options

hortwizard
#41 Posted : 9/21/2015 4:20:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have mixed feelings about the "All Seeing Eye" If the symbol stands for the third eye then I'm totally cool with it since opening it up is my favorite part of taking psychedelics. However, I feel it has a double meaning as I literally see it everywhere in popular culture/TV/Advertising. What are the people that bombard us with this symbolism trying to tell or awaken in the population?

Does it stand for the technocratic surveillance control grid that is being built around us where cameras and microphones are on all of are electronic gadgets/stoplights/street corners, are constantly taken notes on our day to day activities?

If i was to take a guess. I would say that the powers that be are taking an ancient symbol that represents the awakening of human consciousness and freedom from being enslaved from the material world And flipping it so it is now a symbol of the population always being watched by the people that control things.

I will stop now as I feel I am cutting it close with conspiracy talk...but I will leave you with this to think about....

hortwizard attached the following image(s):
IAO-logo.png (612kb) downloaded 234 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TimeGearingBlocks
#42 Posted : 9/22/2015 3:05:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

StrangeLoop wrote:
The nature of the universe is to build up aggregates of conscious matter. Esse est percipi, to be is to be perceived, without observers the universe is just formless vibrations of energy. The all seeing eye is a human symbol we use to represent the idea that the universe itself has a consciousness and intelligence...God if you will. I think DMT opens you up to the absolute reality of pure consciousness and your rational brain is trying to figure out what it's experiencing by throwing up these archetypes.

I'm speechless. Had I figured out how to say this myself I would have said it. You're amazing. I'm using you.

Have I experienced "the eye"? Not while tripping, no. I have seen hundreds of eyes while tripping on LSD and Shrooms but never anything like what you described. I felt things looking at me but it didn't seem as if they were looking at me with eyes. More like bats. Echo location. Or hammerhead sharks, electrical impulse locating. Sober, I have experienced "the eye". Timing is everything. I don't chase this thing. It just happens. One evening I was staring at my Black Quartz Crystal Ball, and at the exact moment I am thinking about the eye of sauron I suddenly noticed my crystal ball had a patch that was filled and looked like a pupil. Along with other connection I had beforehand and that moment, it was like all those moments collided in space to that exact moment and I felt the heaviest presence within that ball that simulated the experiences I have had while tripping on DMT. I felt like I had successfully connected a DMT experience with a real experience. I will always keep in mind that I can always misconstrue my own reality with desirous intentions but this was loud. This wasn't just a random connection. It was a multitude of random connections that all led up to this one moment. I think only people on the nexus and people of the like will be able to understand what I mean by this. It was a feeling like this creature that existed within my mind, perhaps my own soul, was able to reach out and find me and speak to me in the physical world. It's the most amazing thing I've ever felt. I wouldn't be afraid of it. The way I see it, if it wanted us to be harmed, it would manifest itself through those capable of harming us right? So protect yourself. Keep a good clean bill of health and good healthy relationships and there shouldn't be any worry, only good revitalizing challenges.
TimeGearingBlocks attached the following image(s):
DSC_1841.jpg (13,632kb) downloaded 240 time(s).
It all exists, because it does.

"Many are the names of God and infinite are the forms through which she may be approached. In whatever name and form you worship him, through them you will realize God."
- Sri Ramakrishna [edited]

StrangeLoop wrote:
The nature of the universe is to build up aggregates of conscious matter. Esse est percipi, to be is to be perceived, without observers the universe is just formless vibrations of energy. The all seeing eye is a human symbol we use to represent the idea that the universe itself has a consciousness and intelligence...God if you will. I think DMT opens you up to the absolute reality of pure consciousness and your rational brain is trying to figure out what it's experiencing by throwing up these archetypes.

Amaterasu
#43 Posted : 9/27/2015 10:17:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
In my mind the eye has a connection to our sun or to the central sun.
Interesting. That would make sense. I have seen this eye too - without drugs. I have seen it many times. But only few times did I see it like the way you painted it.

Once in a deep disassociative meditation state, I became the eye of no thought, freed of the mind and flew into the space within, much like a phoenix. This was supraconsciousness. I have always felt safe whenever I see it much like you said too.

Look up Gayatri Mantra. It invokes the Sun being the manifestation and source of the light from God. It also is a very powerful mantra to meditate on.

Ryusaki
#44 Posted : 9/27/2015 1:51:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the mantra, its lovely. I am a fanboy of Shiva so i usually listen to this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq-CKdT6IG4

So i had another meeting with an "allseeing" eye. Its been a while since then, i think i was traveling with Aya, everything was very sensual and erotic when suddenly the eye appeared. This time it felt malicious. It felt like an vengeful Jehova from the old testament. It insisted that i should feel bad because of sinful thoughts. Wut?
The energy coming from it was disturbing and something felt wrong, very wrong. 180° of the former chilled sensual female energy. My conclusion: Not the same eye.

I am usualy a nice person, but if someone visits me and then vomits his distortet belief systems onto my carpet with the intention of brainwashing me, i tend to get (very) angry and kick them out of my house. Mad

So i rolled some mapacho cigarettes and when it came close i blew smoke in this fuckers eye with the intention of blinding it. I also told it what i think of it (nothing), and what it can do for me (go fuck itself). Twisted Evil

It was gone in 10 seconds.
I was astonished that it worked like that (and so fast). I felt a littl like Gandalf facing Balrog.

A couple of minute later the seminaked anthropomorphic belly-dancing lesbian entities where back. Love

Infectedstyle
#45 Posted : 9/27/2015 1:58:15 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Aye, I saw an Eye before not so long ago under the influence of longer lasting tryptamine. It came unexpectedly while doing some natural movements outside in the wind. I saw 'behind' the normal reality a mechanical vision of bright yellow parts and an eye. The energy it has was one of beast, primal power. It's intimidating but not evil.

hortwizard
#46 Posted : 9/27/2015 8:05:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

So i rolled some mapacho cigarettes and when it came close i blew smoke in this fuckers eye with the intention of blinding it. I also told it what i think of it (nothing), and what it can do for me (go fuck itself).  

Thank you for this! It made my day.. I will be rolling up Mapacho spliffs and will encorporate them into my aya sessions from now on.

Ryusaki
#47 Posted : 9/27/2015 10:07:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do that. If you want the full olfactory programm you should also add Palo Santo, Copal and the yellow peruvian Florida Water.
Be careful, Palo Santo and Mapacho are purge triggering. Sick But also good to force something out if it doesn't want to.

Quote:
If i was to take a guess. I would say that the powers that be are taking an ancient symbol that represents the awakening of human consciousness and freedom from being enslaved from the material world And flipping it so it is now a symbol of the population always being watched by the people that control things.

You hit the nail on its head.
Taking something positive and subvert it into the opposite is the usual modus operandi of Secret (malicious) societies, cults and intelligence services.

TimeGearingBlocks
#48 Posted : 9/28/2015 5:31:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ryusaki wrote:
Thanks for the mantra, its lovely. I am a fanboy of Shiva so i usually listen to this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq-CKdT6IG4

So i had another meeting with an "allseeing" eye. Its been a while since then, i think i was traveling with Aya, everything was very sensual and erotic when suddenly the eye appeared. This time it felt malicious. It felt like an vengeful Jehova from the old testament. It insisted that i should feel bad because of sinful thoughts. Wut?
The energy coming from it was disturbing and something felt wrong, very wrong. 180° of the former chilled sensual female energy. My conclusion: Not the same eye.

I am usualy a nice person, but if someone visits me and then vomits his distortet belief systems onto my carpet with the intention of brainwashing me, i tend to get (very) angry and kick them out of my house. Mad

So i rolled some mapacho cigarettes and when it came close i blew smoke in this fuckers eye with the intention of blinding it. I also told it what i think of it (nothing), and what it can do for me (go fuck itself). Twisted Evil

I was astonished that it worked like that (and so fast). I felt a littl like Gandalf facing Balrog.

A couple of minute later the seminaked anthropomorphic belly-dancing lesbian entities where back. Love

I LOVE your distinction of the all seeing eye. Right why would it matter what sort of sexual experiences your having in your head. If you like them and aren't forcing them to come to life by your own desires, why should it matter? It's YOUR space. I feel the same kind of deities trying to convince me that whatever fantasies I have in my head are not okay as if to say I don't have any self control. Maybe it's just a reminder to have self control or people like the ones you spoke of will set fire to your house like in the Salem witchcraft trials. What does it matter what we do sexually to each other as long as it is mutual?

I've also had this other theory that maybe it is trying to learn about it's own sexuality and takes other people's beliefs on yours and mixes them to see how you react. God playing doctor with itself so to speak.

In one part of our evolution on this earth, we did not have eyes. Eyes were evolved/created. So at one point, this "all seeing eye" probably was "blind". As all of our eyes are waking up to this reality here, I like to think that maybe the "all seeing eye" is simultaneously waking up too. Parts of it want sexual abuse to stop because in those places Love Hurts so I think it attacks those with sexual fantasies that other parts of it have learned they don't like in order to find a Karmic path to those who DO harm others. So when you push it back, you show it you aren't doing those things to people for real and it should be attacking those who are hurting people. Not the one's who have self control. That place in your mind, is that space we call yours. As we are trying to help ourselves see the truth, I think talking back to these entities about how they might be harming you or intruding on your dreams, will help them see you better, that is assuming they are real. There are so many of us people here and we all keep bumping into each other somehow and moving along some path. I saw a documentary where this little baby impala was curious about a Cheetah (born with love) and walked right up to it without knowing that it was going to eat it and lost it's life. The baby impala had good intentions. Intention did not save that Impala. That pair of eyes "didn't know". I like to view the all seeing eye this way. The sun cannot see, obviously. Not like we do.

Amaterasu wrote:

"In my mind the eye has a connection to our sun or to the central sun."
Interesting. That would make sense. I have seen this eye too - without drugs. I have seen it many times. But only few times did I see it like the way you painted it.

I love this one too. This has the same parallel to me as the thorns on a rose. In my mind, you became a part the sun when you died and were born again (like the phoenix) and anything that gets too close to your mind, will burn. Maybe you hold a certain bit of valuable knowledge in this universe that it wants to protect. Perhaps it learned to trust you and wanted you to be a part of it so you could be another eye for it to use. Thanks for sharing.

https://youtu.be/5mrb-T-R1qQ
It all exists, because it does.

"Many are the names of God and infinite are the forms through which she may be approached. In whatever name and form you worship him, through them you will realize God."
- Sri Ramakrishna [edited]

StrangeLoop wrote:

O'Shea
#49 Posted : 4/24/2016 10:11:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Rising Spirit I knew I wasn't crazy and I knew my vision was real. I would just like to add the eye came to me in a time of need as I had completely killed my ego and my faith was being tested after the sudden death of my father and a dear friend who died in my arms at the age of just 18. I believe her death was a catalyst in my life to prepare me for enlightenment of my divine journey through existence. Also I can confirm that I was not scared at all, and that I also so my own face and the faces of my children in same fashion. My minds eye reminded me of the bigger picture and that I was simply part of it all. The eye was loving and more real than real life. And this was was all experienced without the use of any drugs. I believe my grief activated my pineal gland as I have had many visions other than "the all seeing" eye such as vivid encounters with the Planet Saturn. Maybe its a way in which we will all be able to communicate telepathically as our minds evolve.

My life has changed since the many experiences I had during this completely ego-less and open time of my life. I have been diagnosed as bi-polar and was put on anti psychotic and mood stabilising because I was, and I quote, "too high". When the reason why I was so high was because of the truth my visions brought to me. I experienced a physical hell and was rewarded with a spiritual explosion.

I now try to spread divine truth and wonder via Facebook. I believe now is the time people are becoming more aware of this divine universal energy we are all connected to. I could write and write about this. I have also experienced the truth of past lives going back as far as a simple seed, fro, a caterpillar to moth/butterfly to Hitler. (Crazy I know) It was like I had taken on all the bad karma ever created blamed myself and then forgave myself for it all. I have also received the light of the crown chakra and briefly travelled to the stars and back and saw the tunnel of light.

I also agree that it is a preparation for death as I no longer fear death at all.

It's so amazing it really is beyond words. I want more lol

Thanks,
9 is divine
Shayo
https://www.facebook.com/stevenmichael.oshea

JohnIce2
#50 Posted : 4/25/2016 1:17:18 AM

All posts are imaginary.

Ok, I think this may be abit above me (and I don't have the time to read all the posts to understand exactly what the all seeing eye is Sad ) But I'm ganna reply anyways!

One time (and only one cause I would prolly never subdue myself to this again) on 6g of rue alone (after purging about 2 hours after consumption) I had some crazy CEVs. They started as a spiral tunnel that I was moving down slowly (but picking up speed) and at some point in the tunnel it turned into a gigantic eye, then I moved into the eye and began to see a few past events in my life.

After that anything I imagined became visual and in full color (think of a orange and boom. Theirs a orange)

Now I do know that these were CEVs but seeing as how on rue keeping your eyes open increases the nausea 10 fold (at that dose for me anyways) I had my eyes closed the majority of the time.
All posts are imaginary and are just examples for me to learn simple to advanced organic chemistry processes.

Delphi
#51 Posted : 4/18/2018 3:33:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I think I had a similar experience the other day. I was shown a heaven like experience, then instantly I was stuck in hell. I actually thought I was there forever...then when I surrendered I was shown my light, and emotions felt when I’m following my own light...then after I figured that out I was shown the eye...it was so clear...since this experience I feel hyper aware of these emotions I was shown...I’m not really to sure what to do with all of this..

PREV123