We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
anyone else seen the "all seeing eye" Options

finding0
#21 Posted : 9/24/2011 4:58:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim once took a 500mg oral dose of dmt(Do not do, can be dangerous). He layed on the ground naked thinking he was dead for 3 hours. All he remembers seeing is this giant eye made of red glowing gems getting bigger and more intense. Life changing experience. Did a lot of good. But doses like that can be dangerous so I highly advise others to not partake. Also back when swim first started doing dmt, almost every trip he would see hieroglyphics and the eye of ra all over everything in his room.
*Any time The word "I" is used by this account it is referring to a fictional character *

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bancopuma
#22 Posted : 9/24/2011 5:11:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I first encountered the eye on my first iboga experience...I also think of it as a third eye. It was definitely a very powerful experience but not disturbing in any way, and this proceeded some incredible visions on what was a very profound journey.

jamie
#23 Posted : 9/24/2011 5:27:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I keep thinking of this scene with the eye opening up into a portal..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUXZFfZmerE
Long live the unwoke.

universecannon
#24 Posted : 9/24/2011 5:36:38 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

that was trippy!

I like the part where the white shadowy being says "welcome, you stupid fool, who doesn't know his own place." *kid screams as he gets pulled down the rabbit hole* "Pipe down, this is what you wanted isn't it!?

it was all too familiar Very happy

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

DimensionlessBeing
#25 Posted : 9/24/2011 5:43:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

skinwalker wrote:
I want to stress that whatever it was, was real and alive and that state of being that I was experiencing was more real than my flesh sitting here typing this response now.

While I understand what you are saying, I cant help but point out that literally speaking, all experience is the result of your imagination.

That said, whos to say that you did experience something, but that your mind interpreted it in a way it wasnt intended to be perceived. It sounds like you experienced a powerful and overwhelming force that made you feel powerless. Or, more to the point, you were faced with your true god-self which rendered your ego powerless.

Or maybe it was just images and feelings randomly yanked from your memory as part of a chemical reaction caused by vaping spice. Smile

mescalissa
#26 Posted : 1/3/2012 9:48:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had an experience on dmt, when the closed eye visulas were wearing away; I could see a third eye on all my friends faces
(a few people were sitting around me when I took my DMT) and my very best friend had eyes all over his face. I felt very calm about this. As if it were natural. The eyes started to fade and I felt very confused
The first words I spoke when I was coming to was "I can't see you anymore" all my friends laughed because they didn't know what I had seen. Was such an incredible experience (:

RebornInSmoke
#27 Posted : 1/4/2012 1:49:16 PM

Lysergic Feline

if you genuinely feel as though you are not ready to handle what you are experiencing, then obviously the trip will manifest it as such, and bring your subconscious worries and fears right to the surface.

in that trip you linked to, OP, that member had been using it often and in larger doses than "average".
he had been getting constant recurring trip themes, WHICH HE IGNORED.
he knew he was doing too much, too often, and he was directly and actively interacting with what he percieved as negative and evil entities and energies.

dont mean to sound harsh, but IMO he got what was coming to him.
play with fire and you WILL get burned at some point. this isnt acid, as someone pointed out already,
this is the strongest stuff known to man.

as someone else has pointed out before, too-
"in the depth of a hellish DMT experience, you cant simply close your eyes and tell yourself 'this isnt real, this isnt happening' as DMT directly affects the parts of the mind that deal with "real" and sense of reality and self"

tele said it; ANYTHING is possible on DMT. you make your experience partially.
if you're not reckless and dosing high and often, i dont think you have anything to worry about. but who knows.
either way i wouldnt go playing with any ouija boards.
Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
<3

anonymouse
#28 Posted : 7/7/2013 5:31:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To everybody posting here who has seen the eye/eyes in various forms let me tell you SWIM knows what you are feeling! SWIM has seen the eye watch him up close on ocaision to reveal it's reptillian scales, SWIM has seen grids of warping sheets of triangles with that eye, and he has even experienced the glowing golden holographic pyramid and capstone version during some intense other shit that i can assure you is simply impossible within any other form of anything ever without the aid of lucifer himself or some aliens or something don't even begin to try to think you know how to explain it away until you've gotten aqquainted with it and had a few chats. There are various entities being experienced and the matrix hologrid definitiely melts down so you can wake up in the pod

Definitely SWIM has some strong experiences regarding the DMT being in everything, therefore the consious surveillance being in everything... even the moisture in the plants and the air

swim thanks you so much for bringing this to light Pleased

13lives/later
#29 Posted : 7/26/2013 10:17:01 AM

13lives/later

I have recently seen the All Seeing Eye through meditation on 25I trying to break though to the other side. While literally listening to "break on through to the other side". I was tripping with 3 other people and and the second I fell into meditation. They were able to feel the energy I was putting off. Which in turn motivated and focused my Pineal Gland activity to the point where their voices faded and the intense vibration of my 3rd eye took over my being and the space around me. My Brother said he could feel the vibrations and was afraid to close his eyes.

The next thing I remember is every thing turned the brightest white i had ever seen i was transported what felt like an unimaginable distance from my Body. To a completely different Dimension. the next feeling i remember is just being so overwhelmed by all this pure energy and raw emotion... In that instant I seen what I can best describe as a gatekeeper in some type of middle ground realm of its creation keeping me there only long enough for me to realize my ascension . there was no fear until I was returned to my prison sprawled on the floor kicking the wall frantically saying where did i just go ? My question why did i return?

armbarsalot
#30 Posted : 7/26/2013 3:43:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A very meditative friend of mine had an incredible experience on 25i using various meditation techniques. I haven't found it to be quite so rewarding, i usually just go to a show and dance though. Not much 'seeking', just fun. A couple were noteworthy though.

what was your dose?
"Keep your friends close but your elbows closer." Unknown

13lives/later
#31 Posted : 7/26/2013 10:19:31 PM

13lives/later

The first time was one blotter hit not sure the dose and it was rough. I couldn't urinate it really freaked me out. I waited about a month then took 2 and it was amazingly smooth really fun to dance on. Meditating on it really amplified my experience I was trying to create a portal. Then like i said the second i heard my Friends drawn to My Energy then i believed it with all my being. My hearing faded out then every whited out It was indescribable after that.

25i has only been out since 2010 and has caused some deaths and serious injury. I was unaware of that at the time.

Ryusaki
#32 Posted : 7/27/2013 1:55:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have seen it, and it has seen me.
It was never disturbing or too intense. I always felt safe in this presence.

Infectedstyle
#33 Posted : 7/27/2013 2:39:57 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Wow , Ryusaki. That is one visual explosion. Your picture added depth and visual to what i remember reading from this thread back in 2010-2011. Mind-blowing! Thanks!

MooshyPeaches
#34 Posted : 7/27/2013 5:40:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

eyes everywhere when i take dmt

13lives/later
#35 Posted : 7/29/2013 11:37:11 PM

13lives/later

that is a really good interpretation Ryusaki that picture seems really old. After you seen it did you have a feeling of being directly connected with it? Almost like your playing a part in its grand plan? Im just curious it really altered my perspective consciously leaving my body like that?

Ryusaki
#36 Posted : 7/30/2013 5:21:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes there was a connection, it was clearly looking at me and blinking from time to time, also beeing part of the plan is a common feeling for me when on tryptamines. In my mind the eye has a connection to our sun or to the central sun. I could feel the energy coming from the center (the eye) and there was a buzzing sound.

Ringworm
#37 Posted : 7/30/2013 10:59:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The eye? nope... dunno anything about it... it's not real. *whistles* move along.... nothing to see here.
"We're selling more than a cracker here," Krijak said. "We're selling the salty, unctuous illusion of happiness."

ammmazon
#38 Posted : 7/31/2013 1:33:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i once dreamed about it , but it was unpleasant i felt like i was being watched , studied , judged ...

Ieyesou
#39 Posted : 9/20/2015 10:55:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Brother. Yes i to had a very intense encounter with the eye very recently on 2 seperate occasions and am under the impression that its going to be an ongoing scenario.Hence searching for info and coming across tour post i would be very interested in hearing your experience as detailed as you can recall as my interaction with the eye has made a very deep impression on me along withe the previous sequence of events and interactions leeding up to the event. but for now i would like to share my experience with you and see if weve had similar accounts and to find out the vibe you had at the time and after... so here goes...

the scene... there were five of us 1 couple a 2nd timer and a third timer but a dj into raiki with plenty of experience with lsd. thw couple .. he is a raver into lsd ex etc limited exposure to dmt and his gal into md but new to psychs.. anyway all on the same vibe and collectively all prepared as much as poss for the collectice dmt night. all seemed nice no anxiety anywhere. as for me a tripper for years .plentu of changa experience and a fair amount of DMT time in phases and during this current phase say 5 times over the last 2 months after a year break...

we all did a light bong just so we could all get in tune withe each other before going for ti to make sure we were all comfortable. to explain i ve always had a few gifts of aura insite and similar and of course a couple of limitations that ba;ance my abilities. sorta like a blind piano tuner type of thing. so after this its all good and i put rainbow dome muzic by steve killage .perfect just water ambience check iy out its an old friend of an album for years

so in turn we all go me then 3rd timer 2nd then the couple so were synchronised . i get comfy lie bak eyrs closed and im goin. so i burst through into a pueple chamber the ceiling and floor are translucent like there made of glass but the whole chamber is in a cloud and it looks misty well fluffy really. then im led into an inner xhamber by a light being but not bright ;ight i can see his outline perfectly and some fratures as he moves but hes transparent totally with a very light blue hue and emmitting a really peacefull serene vibe i instantly felt warm and secure. As i go in i here a voixe whisper not to me but i can hear saying... No one goes in there. then again purple same floor and ceiling ang i se the supports that form the shape of the room and shapes the chamber like a frame. imagine its effect looks like the branches of a tree going to the central tree column and the roots doing the ame spreading out like the room frame equal to thw nranches above. but the shole yjing is made of gold and the vrancges and the roos system are gold but look like octopuss tentacles and wvery sucket is an eye. i look at them then at the centra; xolumn all gold and in the centre is a dark gemstone really teqroise well ste colour of octopuss injy blue really incredible. then all i hear in pefect english ...I AM THE EYE.. I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE VEGINNING AND I WILL BE HERE UNTIL THE END..... so intense it sort of washed an vibrated thru me . i was stunned .i felt everything at once happy scared untrusting ,trusting but secure and not in danger just total awe. Immenxe. then straight after i fekt well so much passion and so beaurifu; i just uncontrollably told it I LOVE YOU with all my heart you are so beautiful ilove with all my being.then all the previous dmt experiences id had in the last 2 months all flashed thru my mind fukk data stream and dont get me wrong i had had the full spectrum of experiances an emotions including 2 real harrowing journeys that in 1 i came from like a full on outa bosy coma hearing a chant that when i realised was me chanting help me over an over ;ike a mantra that really debased me to the point of tramatising me. it took all my strength to go back avter to confront things. any way data streaming then all of a sudden every thing synchronised it just clicked and i understood everything ait just went click for me and i was totally washed over with cliss a feeling so incredible i have no experiance that to compare. all i can say is i didnt think a feeling like that even existed or possible it was so intense full of lobe security uh i dont have the words man the only thing i can think of is the feeling of unconditional love and security and trust of that of a conscious baby in iys mothers womb who has just won the lottery multiplied 100 percent goes not even half the way i felt. my thought were this is the creator and i am in his her itd inner sanctum and all i could say was thankyou and i was weeping with joy love HUMILITY and at that moment been totally able to dissolve the ego/ after the light being tried to ca;m me as i was at 180 plus heart beat in full chant just repeating wow wow in a real low tone like an om.i then began receiving data stream of source code at full velocity i mean full ... i need to tell you the lead up evvents for me to project the chain of events as before i thought everytime i go i have a new experience amd the hmt set up was tike this ... the universe is like frequency airwaves. dmr is the radio and tje different dmts are all like diff eadio stations all different and each one takes you to a diff frequency... so for me my idea was to get a consistant dmt thats consistant so i van tune in to the frequency that is gonna set me on the path to find answers to the things and quest that i am loojing for answers too. like that... vut the eye experiance seemed to dismiss that as everything synchronises and at times when going i would continue and pick up from the piont where id left off the previous time. so to finish i had a full interaction with the eye i asked it to make sure my ftiends were safe an good an said a prayer.as i was told they were not a;;owed in where i was but thwy were up and streaming ..still over and over thankinfng the eye for this experiwnce so much my ego triggered ad i started to absorb my max of this immense beauty i started to feel as though i was being patronising and shut up . the light being came ober above me abd synched my breathing and i has the feeling id just had a complete awakening and revalation and that i knew nothing and that they eye was to begin to prepare me ro become a student and commence my education. the lb kept slowing my breathing sowm so i would become receptive but so enthused i kept emitting im ready and was acting like a kid in a candy shop .i cringed at that after. spinning multicolour buddhas appeared and then direct link of binary sourxe code streamed like a full link i had to tilt my head an open my mouth to keep up. the lesson i was receiving was hiow i had to get myse;f ready spiritually well all dynamics to even be able to learn how to start.then it sais i must learn uoga and get used to the lotus position to aid opening my chakras to be able to connect and once i learn to to this correctly i wouldnt need DMT to link and stream and that id been chosen for a task that i dont know yet.i asked shoula i go to india and told no later here is where i have to ve. there is only light n dark and were in dangerous times and jow i must learn to never sleep and i they will teach me how and i must always look into the light as its darkness is when i must be vigilent and in the meantime i would be protected till i can do this. thats the eye.there are other parts of this i have left out as they are for me but integral to the interaction but hey .then as i came back ny m8 the reiky 3rd timer had synched and experienced valid parts of my interaction as hey told me events an conversation word for word but did not see nthe eye but felt and the essence and the others all had had there fourneys but with similar theme and equally had unique personals experiences.

thrers a second meeting had but i wont bore you with that now ;o;.but im interested to hear what happened withyou brother

love n light

Ieyesoue

El_sonador
#40 Posted : 9/21/2015 6:29:18 AM
The pain makes it real.

I had two eyes scanning my soul during my first breakthrough on DMT. I was catapulted through a wormhole that opened up in the middle of a flower that was cheering for me after it asked if I was ready three times. I ended up in a dimension made of vibration, and the sound had my soul/light body trapped in one spot. When I gave up moving, the eyes came to me and told me to never disrespect it, and it wouldn't hurt me.

I think everything is consciousness or conscious on some level, so it all must have some sort of eye. Who really knows though. I liked what DimensionlessBeing had to say! I lean towards the "we are all god" school of thought more and more, so I often wonder if there really is something other than 'me.' Then again, the separateness is here for some reason too.

Awesome video jamie!
Everything I say here is for entertainment and educational purposes ONLY. My words have no foundation in real life.

This present moment can only be conceived in terms of the past, yet is also the future constantly arriving.

The singular consciousness played a trick on itself to experience all from a subjective standpoint so it wouldn't have to feel so alone.

PREV123NEXT