We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Caapi vs Syrian Rue. How and Why are they different? Are they really different at all? Options

concombres
#21 Posted : 7/29/2017 5:04:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont get why all the talk of caapi vs rue & nobody has brought this up yet.

The plants are different & contain different substances. Sure they both have harmine & harmaline. Potentially THH, but then we are discussing crude plant brews here & not highly pure pharmaceutical-like compounds like 95%pure harmine + 95% THH, etc.

It seems like there are other substances in plant based brews that get ignored, but im almost positive they do present their own unique synergies & effects just like the terpenes & other compounds in cannibas do.

I just cited this link in another thread today, but in this paper you can clearly see they have found loads of other compounds present in caapi based brew, some of which are even betacarbolines that were previously unknown.

Im sure doing a thourough analysis on a rue based brew with those same protocols would produce similar results with its own set of other compounds.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

U gO
#22 Posted : 1/20/2018 7:14:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi conco if i did not misunderstand is what i said here7

i think that i you have a rue+mhrb brew unless you will feel similar effects to aya will be different to a brew made with caapi and chacruna.
as said probably a changa made with caapi extracted alks gonna be different from a changa made with rue....
i'm gonna try to make a changa with mostly harmine in it and another made with a full spectrum rue alks and post the results.

i still have a small jar full of harmaline that i didn't used yet from the last extraction as i found better feeling the changa made with mostly harmine and i still don't know how to use it if not alone.... maybe in combination with some mushrooms or LSA seeds...
ore some Harmaline to THH conversion but i still can't find
Still growing and evolving, trying too feel good with myself before attempting to feel good with others
following the way of love.
Smoke weed is not addictive, Grow it is.

PREV12