We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Back to the spice Options

antrocles
#21 Posted : 6/14/2010 4:33:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

88 wrote:
Spice is a gateway to parallel dimensions. I don't care if people say 'its just a drug' - it isn't. We have stumbled upon an ancient biotechnology that ports you into different planes of existence, where you meet the inhabitants of said other planes. And you never know which dimensions you'll end up in or what entities you'll meet.

I'd be surprised if you weren't shitting yourself before going there. Apart from being born and dying, this is the most intense experience you will ever have.

by the way....88, i could not agree more with your assessment of DMT. very well put brother.

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

VisualDistortion
#22 Posted : 6/14/2010 6:52:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

88 wrote:
Spice is a gateway to parallel dimensions. I don't care if people say 'its just a drug' - it isn't. We have stumbled upon an ancient biotechnology that ports you into different planes of existence, where you meet the inhabitants of said other planes. And you never know which dimensions you'll end up in or what entities you'll meet.

I'd be surprised if you weren't shitting yourself before going there. Apart from being born and dying, this is the most intense experience you will ever have.

Maybe you did not mean this statement literally, but if you did, can I have a little scientific evidence please?
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

PREV12