We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
When freeze precip, does it matter how saturated the naptha is? Options

HOVA
#21 Posted : 9/30/2018 12:58:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
HOVA wrote:
If I am already around 18 hours deep into a freeze precipitation is there any way to possibly take it out and air evaporate some of the naphtha or possibly take the crystals that have already formed and then just evaporate the naphtha left slightly and then freeze again?

Sorry if this sounds stupid, I just usually allow my naphtha to air evaporate for 8-10 hours at least before sticking it in the freezer to precipitate. However this time I was in a hurry and didn’t have time to do this before and have already noticed a difference between the extraction I did this with and the one I did not which are both currently still in the freezer

You will actually get purer crystals from a less concentrated naphtha solution, assuming your freezer is cold enough. There are ways to recover all of the DMT from your naphtha without having to evaporate it.

So are you just suggesting leaving the Naptha in the freezer for a longer period of time or would you have any suggestions for me possibly?

The only reason I’m concerned is because I doubled the amount ingredients and Naptha this time in order to make a larger yeild which Ive heard when doing this doubling the Naptha isn’t necessary, just without a separation funnel and using a bigger jar the pulls can get tricky and be very hard to extract. So when doing this I usually double the amount to make it a bit easier but just forgot to air evap and after reading this thread would hate to loose anything due to volume and would love to know your opinion on the best route!

Thanks again for the reply and advice

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PREV12