We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Good Vibes! ♥ ♥ ♥ Options

DoctorMantus
#41 Posted : 10/18/2011 9:26:39 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

tigerstrike92
#42 Posted : 10/18/2011 5:25:52 PM

Homo-divinorum

http://www.youtube.com/w...WoAOzLw&feature=fvst

Be that somebody, that someone could use.

Everyone is here, <3, and no one is alone. :-)
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

MelCat
#43 Posted : 10/18/2011 5:32:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love all of you beautiful guys and gals! ♥
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

vibrancy3
#44 Posted : 10/18/2011 6:17:41 PM

Josh

nice thread

Tek
#45 Posted : 10/18/2011 6:26:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow vibrancy I don't know what it is but as I stare at that picture it seems the dark area is pulsating, like if I were tripping or something (which I'm not currently)

Thanks for posting!
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

vibrancy3
#46 Posted : 10/18/2011 7:25:28 PM

Josh

Tek wrote:
Wow vibrancy I don't know what it is but as I stare at that picture it seems the dark area is pulsating, like if I were tripping or something (which I'm not currently)

haha enjoy tek Pleased

(would be cool if we had section where we can all post trippy abstract art and build a collection for psy pic collectors, im shure there are a few on the nexus)

Tek
#47 Posted : 10/19/2011 12:26:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Vibrancy, I have this great idea to do something in a room in my house using this picture! Would it be possible for you to provide a link for where you found it at? I really like that pic~!
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

MelCat
#48 Posted : 10/19/2011 8:30:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

vibrancy3 wrote:

(would be cool if we had section where we can all post trippy abstract art and build a collection for psy pic collectors, im shure there are a few on the nexus)

Check the Art threads in my sig... They both contain trippy shit that's made by Nexians. I know there is another art thread for general goodness found wherever..

fractalic
#49 Posted : 10/19/2011 1:10:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

such a sweat thread!
I'd like to add from my own silly experience-
smile as much as you can, but try to avoid smiling to monkeys, they might get aggressive if you do...
ah! and most importantly- laugh, everyday.laugh at yourself, specially when you tend to feel sorry for yourself, and try to remember not to take yourself too seriously...Wink
`I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, `because I'm not myself, you see.'

athousandeyes
#50 Posted : 10/23/2011 5:48:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Love love lovin' you, Melodic!
NowHere.

MelCat
#51 Posted : 10/23/2011 7:27:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love you too!!! Very happy

joedirt
#52 Posted : 10/23/2011 10:20:39 PM

Not I

Melodic Catastrophe wrote:
I found this and wanted to pass it along to help with people seeking Enlightenment.

I know it has helped me a lot and I hope it can help some of you.

Enjoy Very happy -

There are two main parts to spreading good vibes: You and the Universe.

You

1. Remain in the present moment. Future and past should only come up when absolutely necessary.
2. Live life passionately. If you are in a dead-end job or just unhappy, search out your life's passion.
3. Be grateful for everything. Every heart beat is a gift. Realize how lucky we are to be alive.
4. An energy level higher than that of those around you is contagious.
5. Give your energy willingly to everyone. It is drawn from a limitless source.
6. If your energy does drop, everything will be alright. Those people who you gave energy to will return the favor.
7. Your emotional state is independent of external factors. We learned at an early age to look at the world to show us how to feel. I am reminded of a child who scrapes his knee and looks around to see if anyone will comfort him if he were to start crying, if no one is around he will get up and keep playing.
8. Truthfully speak your mind. No matter what emotional response you have at first. Over time your truthful thoughts will erode from societal input. Your thoughts will become more positive and beneficial.
9. Be comfortable touching others. Touch others more. Be aware of how others enjoy your touch.
10. Be happy with yourself as you are now. There is no other time other than this eternal Now to be happy.
11. Strive towards perfection. Set lofty goals and do right action every day towards those goals.
12. Be empathetic, then rise. Sometimes people want you to feel their pain. Sacrifice your good vibes for them, then pull them up with you back to your previous state.
13. A positive mind is very powerful. There are times for negativity, but those times are rare.
14. Never give up on or condemn another person. They may not be aware they are hurting you. Forgive so you may be forgiven.
15. Failure is another step towards success. Don?t let failures slow you down. If they do, then this is what I do: I envision myself in old age looking back and laughing at how many failures led to my great successes.
16. Stop comparing yourself to others. We are each on our own path.
17. Understand other opinions. Rather than sticking to your point of view, people will enjoy your vibe much more if you don?t argue your opinion to be 'Right' and not 'Wrong'. It is win-win.
18. Have faith that your good vibes are flowing into those around you and lifting them.
19. Meditate or use another centering ritual. Rituals have been very vital to humanity.
20. Drink water frequently. Divide your body weight in two, that is the number of fluid ounces of water you need daily.
21. Keep your body fit and healthy by excercising and eating right.

Universe

1. No one wants disrespect.
2. We all are pursuing our own version of happiness.
3. Remember, everyone is on their own path with their own goals.
4. Good vibes resonate and amplify with other good vibes exponentially.
5. The world will be a better place when we leave it than when we found it.
6. We all want to be rich and powerful, but few can rise up. Be happy regardless of your status.
7. Life is abundant. Money, love, and joy can all be yours in excess.
8. Work hard to improve the world around you. It will return the favor.
9. The universe is naturally a happy, good place.
10. Do not fear death. Life is inescapably eternal

Wow this was a great thread to resurrect!

Melodic what great words.
I think I'm going to pin this up in my cubicle tomorrow...oh wait I forget...my workstation....not my cubicle. DUH! Smile

Peace.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

MelCat
#53 Posted : 10/23/2011 11:48:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome Joe! I was thinking about printing some out and passing them around at my Occupy rally. Everybody needs Good Vibes!

MelCat
#54 Posted : 6/4/2012 8:12:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry for necro threading but I needed some good vibes today and I thought others might need some too.

Love you guys and gals <3

OutThereSomewhere
#55 Posted : 6/9/2012 3:18:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Big grin

I need to tape this up somewhere I can read it every day.

Thank you <3

MelCat
#56 Posted : 6/9/2012 3:43:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OutThereSomewhere wrote:
Big grin

I need to tape this up somewhere I can read it every day.

Thank you <3

Your post made me Big grin

Print out a few extras and pass them out! Everybody needs the good vibes! Thumbs up

Skitty
#57 Posted : 6/13/2012 11:45:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Gah! So simple, yet so easily forgotten! Thank you. I'm smiling now. The good vibes build exponentially, as it says in your post. Oh, I didn't see anything in there about maintaining good spirits with good music...I know that sometimes we are all a little too plugged in, but there is honestly nothing like some good, loud beats to erect a nice force field during a cramped subway ride or other energy-draining situation.

Oh, and I'm sure many people know about these guys, "The Love Police", but this right here is some serious good vibes: The Love Police

MelCat
#58 Posted : 6/22/2012 9:35:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Skitty wrote:
Oh, and I'm sure many people know about these guys, "The Love Police", but this right here is some serious good vibes: The Love Police

Check out this thread... I love that video Love

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=28628

entheogenadvocate
#59 Posted : 9/24/2012 2:28:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been dealing with some negativity an anxiety lately, so I spent today meditating, reading the Tibetan Book of Living and Dying, smoking changa..... and I just drank 2 apples, 2 oranges, 3 carrots, and a cucumber Smile I felt bringing this thread to the top of the page would be the cherry on top of a great day of healing.

Much love to all of you Smile
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

DeMenTed
#60 Posted : 9/24/2012 3:00:21 AM

Barry

Thumbs up

PREV1234NEXT