We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
SWIM was thinking SWIM had breakthroughs all the time....no way!! Options

McShaka
#21 Posted : 5/23/2010 6:41:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A Slice of Life wrote:
Sounds soo interesting. So is what you experienced this one time what everyone else refers to as a breakthrough or are all your prior experiences what are called breakthroughs and this was just something above and beyond that?

I think it was a breakthrough to a higher level. When you find yourself in a place which is 3d or +3d you're experiencing a breakthrough (correct me if I'm wrong).

The difference between my last breakthrough and my prior breakthroughs is that I became clearheaded (sober).

The fourth time I did DMT, I started to speak in tongues. That time I experienced my first visit to the '3d computer world' when I came back it was like some ancient shaman shared my brain. One phrase or word which stayed with me is: (phonetic) "Wuchu tiku waa"
On quantum level your mind is everywhere.

Everything I say is fantasy! I'm a platonic liar!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

McShaka
#22 Posted : 5/23/2010 9:34:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Again... today is not a good day to do it. I had a few drinks last night and I'm tired. I've read that it's not good to do it when you've had a mind altering substance the day before.

I do it when I'm ready and less anxious.

I'm glad that I've found the nexus to share because the people who surround me never ever would understand my exploration Wink

Thanks all for reading and asking questions. In real life I'm a closed person and keep most things for myself.
On quantum level your mind is everywhere.

Everything I say is fantasy! I'm a platonic liar!

PREV12