We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
SWIM was thinking SWIM had breakthroughs all the time....no way!! Options

McShaka
#1 Posted : 5/20/2010 6:51:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus People,

SWIM is exploring DMT for 8 months now. SWIM always thought that the 3d computer world he was entering with 'cubes', 'symbols', 'vector rooms' and 'guiding people' was the real deal. SWIM was wrong...oo soo wrong!

Today SWIM took a big toke (bigger than he was used to) from his 'Machine' and the 'guiding people' pulled him through the 3d computer world into another reality which was as real as our reality. SWIM was on a field, with real grass and real people. The people there were attending in some kind of sports game. When the people noticed SWIM they started pointing at the sun. SWIM tried to look at the sun but was too flabbergasted when he realised that he was transported to an whole other world. SWIM felt the heat of the sun, smelt the grass and felt the breese. Before he knew it he was back and full of it.

SWIM will do it again! This opened a whole new field to explore.

To be continued!

Warm Regards,

McShaka

On quantum level your mind is everywhere.

Everything I say is fantasy! I'm a platonic liar!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

clouds
#2 Posted : 5/20/2010 8:04:48 PM

Human

Do you remember more details about the place?

'The people' were humans, human-like, or very different from 'ordinary' humans?

Interesting.

McShaka
#3 Posted : 5/20/2010 9:04:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

(I stop with SWIM)
There where two kinds of people. The 'come follow us' children like beings from the 3d computer world, those are the ones who approach me immediately when I take a toke (they can crawl upside down and can put there 'hands' in your body). They where the beings who pulled me out of my (don't laugh) left eye.

After that I travelled through the cubes and symbols into the other real world. On the other world there where humans just like us but they weared white robes like the old Romans did. The children like beings started pointing at the, what I think it was, sun (They stayed with me the whole journey and where really happy when I arrived in the other reality). The other humans also pointed at the sun when they saw me. I was sober in this other place but too flabbergasted to move. After that ,30 seconds I guess, I travelled back the same way I came but only slower.

I hope I visit the same place tomorrow so I can tell more about it. I'm going to do it at exactly the same time with 10mg more.

#4 Posted : 5/20/2010 10:55:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

McShaka wrote:
(I stop with SWIM)
I was sober in this other place but too flabbergasted to move. After that ,30 seconds I guess, I travelled back the same way I came but only slower.

I hope I visit the same place tomorrow so I can tell more about it. I'm going to do it at exactly the same time with 10mg more.

Really interesting McShaka! What was the normal dose, and what was the dose of this experience?

When you say sober, do you mean like clear headed other than the experience of where you are?

Let us know how the next one goes!
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

McShaka
#5 Posted : 5/20/2010 11:20:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

1644 wrote:
Really interesting McShaka! What was the normal dose, and what was the dose of this experience?

I always load 50mg. Most of the time I'm anxious when I take it. So what I used to do was light 'The Machine' took half a lung and hold it for 10 seconds. Over time I built up the time to hold my breath. I had some nice experiences with pre 'other reality' breakthrougs (3d computer world with cubes, rooms, symbols, and a meeting with an invisible female precense who gave me a total mind and body orgasm).

Today I took a lung full and kept it in as long as I could. I also kept the lighter further away from the steelwool and inhaled slowly.

1644 wrote:
When you say sober, do you mean like clear headed other than the experience of where you are?

I mean in this other reality I was conscious and wasn't tripping or intoxicated, completely sober. On the way back I had the intoxicated feeling again.

McShaka
#6 Posted : 5/21/2010 4:53:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Today is not the day to do it again. I'm still processing what happened yesterday.

To be continued Wink

q21q21
#7 Posted : 5/21/2010 6:41:45 PM

SWIM

That's really odd. SWIM has been in that "3d computer world" many times and feels like he is tripping really hard and forgets he exists.

Only one time has he gone "past" that and even though he was in a very bright room in reality all he can remember was INTENSE mental effects and seeing a jet-black background with fast moving but blurry and poorly detailed creatures hopping around. He felt like he was dying and it seemed to go on for 10-15 minutes despite it being only 3-4 max.

It was wretched and scary compared to his typical very strong 30-35mg doses and he really doesn't want to "go there" again.

Odd that going past the typical trip produced someone completely different for you.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

McShaka
#8 Posted : 5/21/2010 7:06:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Physically it felt like melting before it happened. I panicked for a split second, rushed (zoomed in) through all the places I went before, was yanked out of my left eye. Then I saw a real picture of a man on the side of a 3d hexagon (with real I mean as real as I look at a picture now) and then I was on this other plane as real as where I am now.

I'm still shocked.

When I did it, I was lying on my couch and suddenly I was outside in another physical world.

q21q21 wrote:

Odd that going past the typical trip produced someone completely different for you.

I'm sorry but this is what happened to me.

WillIdreamDuringTheProcess?
#9 Posted : 5/21/2010 7:22:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:
That's really odd. SWIM has been in that "3d computer world" many times and feels like he is tripping really hard and forgets he exists.

Only one time has he gone "past" that and even though he was in a very bright room in reality all he can remember was INTENSE mental effects and seeing a jet-black background with fast moving but blurry and poorly detailed creatures hopping around. He felt like he was dying and it seemed to go on for 10-15 minutes despite it being only 3-4 max.

It was wretched and scary compared to his typical very strong 30-35mg doses and he really doesn't want to "go there" again.

Why is that odd?
In my experience anything goes in hyperspace.
Tell me a story.

#10 Posted : 5/21/2010 10:23:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WillIdreamDuringTheProcess? wrote:

Why is that odd?
In my experience anything goes in hyperspace.

I don't think he means odd in a negative way, just a different way Smile
I think it sounds amazing, and must have scared the crap out of you! I remember McKenna talking about DMT being like this for him. I can't remember the quote but he talks about feeling normal, but the world around him completely replaced. I've not experienced this myself though.
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

McShaka
#11 Posted : 5/22/2010 7:31:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

1664 wrote:

I think it sounds amazing, and must have scared the crap out of you! I remember McKenna talking about DMT being like this for him. I can't remember the quote but he talks about feeling normal, but the world around him completely replaced. I've not experienced this myself though.

It was scary and astonishing at the same time. Normally I forget 70% of what had happened but this experience is melted into my memory.

When I feel good and less anxious, I'll try to launch myself again tomorrow.

soulfood
#12 Posted : 5/23/2010 1:04:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I've had a couple of similar experiences when using doses beyond the norm. It's almost not like DMT as I know it at all, but just like a very vivid dream about this reality.

The bit I find the strangest about these types of trips is on the way back I always seemed to get back down from the breakthrough point, thinking I was back in my body, only to wake up in my body a few minutes after then, then another awakening after that. It's like waking up out of dreams in dreams.

majapanix
#13 Posted : 5/23/2010 3:58:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

McShaka, your description resonates exactly with my experiences. I too liken the immersion to being in a computer generated space. I have heard it described as a 'tron world' but I think 'vector rooms' is even more appropriate. I have described this to a friend and I am not sure he sees the same sort of thing at all. I have been looking for 'like minded' descriptions so I am very excited to read your post. I would be very interested for you to read my posts and have a look at my sketches and see if I captured anything which reminds you of the 'feel' of that place.

I can never fully describe it in words or pictures but here are some of my general observations.

- cubes and and concept of three and higher dimensional space, juxtapositioning items and the relationships between items in three dimensional and higher space are shown to you simultaneously
- vectors/lines - things often appear like 'wire frame' cgi or polygonal - particularly my entities appear like this
- entities often reaching up into you with their hands, or are leading you by the hand through the space
- the entities feel like children or small in stature, there is a sense of spirits of children
- you are shown the links between symbols, language (I have experienced written and auditory lessons), meaning, experiences, data, memories, etc. The positioning of the objects in the space about you has relevance with this
- there is a sense of a library or knowledge base which you are tapping into
- there is a sense there is something beyond. Sometimes I think of the 3d world as 'the waiting/preparation room' but I have little memory of what is beyond
- a sense of a junction or crossing point with portals/doors to other places
- simultaneous coexistance with every day reality
- things glide and slide like tron-style animation. Also the entities speed up and slow down (like they may rush towards you but then almost freeze frame as they hold their hand up to your face)

Sometimes I think that the space is so technological it feels as though I am communicating with a form of uber-computer consciousness.

Majapanix

Felnik
#14 Posted : 5/23/2010 5:49:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wow thats a deep level of experience.! Its so hard to integrate those experiences. It takes time to accept this ratically different view of reality. I'm still trying to accept what I've seen. its completely reshaped by view of everything.
I think about it literally every moment of my life now.

The place that you went was it in the past present or future? were there any space ships?

be strong !!

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

McShaka
#15 Posted : 5/23/2010 10:04:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

majapanix wrote:
McShaka, your description resonates exactly with my experiences. I too liken the immersion to being in a computer generated space. I have heard it described as a 'tron world' but I think 'vector rooms' is even more appropriate. I have described this to a friend and I am not sure he sees the same sort of thing at all. I have been looking for 'like minded' descriptions so I am very excited to read your post. I would be very interested for you to read my posts and have a look at my sketches and see if I captured anything which reminds you of the 'feel' of that place.

Hi Majapanix,

I've looked at some of your sketches and it immediately gave me a feeling of recognition. I'll read your posts.

Felnik wrote:
The place that you went was it in the past present or future? were there any space ships?

I guess it was the present but honestly, I don't know. I didn't see space ships. I'm playing with the thought that this place was:

A) A parallel universe/ other dimension which vibrates on a higher frequency of reality
B) Another planet with Humans (homo sapiens) but this is almost impossible because of evolution.
C) The afterlife. And maybe they weren't pointing at the sun but at the source of everything, the source of light or god. I remember feeling a lot of love but was to flabbergasted to focus on that feeling.

McShaka
#16 Posted : 5/23/2010 11:10:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

majapanix wrote:

I can never fully describe it in words or pictures but here are some of my general observations.

- cubes and and concept of three and higher dimensional space, juxtapositioning items and the relationships between items in three dimensional and higher space are shown to you simultaneously
- vectors/lines - things often appear like 'wire frame' cgi or polygonal - particularly my entities appear like this
- entities often reaching up into you with their hands, or are leading you by the hand through the space
- the entities feel like children or small in stature, there is a sense of spirits of children
- you are shown the links between symbols, language (I have experienced written and auditory lessons), meaning, experiences, data, memories, etc. The positioning of the objects in the space about you has relevance with this
- there is a sense of a library or knowledge base which you are tapping into
- there is a sense there is something beyond. Sometimes I think of the 3d world as 'the waiting/preparation room' but I have little memory of what is beyond
- a sense of a junction or crossing point with portals/doors to other places
- simultaneous coexistance with every day reality
- things glide and slide like tron-style animation. Also the entities speed up and slow down (like they may rush towards you but then almost freeze frame as they hold their hand up to your face)

Sometimes I think that the space is so technological it feels as though I am communicating with a form of uber-computer consciousness.

Majapanix

Your descriptions are quite accurate Majapanix. I can relate with everything you wrote down.

The 'children like guides' or playful entities as I also call them appear as wireframe figures in the '3d computer world'. It's like they adapt to the place where you travel because I've seen them in other forms as well in fashion of the surroundings of that place.

buk
#17 Posted : 5/23/2010 11:25:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Really fantastic experience I enjoyed reading about it. I'd be interested to know what you felt their intentions were pointing to the sun and what they were trying to show you, do you feel you drifted back before you were able to gain any understanding from it?

DeMenTed
#18 Posted : 5/23/2010 11:41:57 AM

Barry

I used to get the the computer 3d world in my early journeys with spice but now its all aliens and other lifeforms and different dimensions.

I miss those early experiences but i cant seem to get those back Sad im laying off dmt for a while to see if i can recover those early wonderful feelings of newness Very happy

McShaka
#19 Posted : 5/23/2010 1:29:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

buk wrote:
Really fantastic experience I enjoyed reading about it. I'd be interested to know what you felt their intentions were pointing to the sun and what they were trying to show you, do you feel you drifted back before you were able to gain any understanding from it?

The time I've been there was to short. I was frozen stiff because of the astonishment. Thats why I hope they will take me back to that same other reality and that I can take a look upwards.

DeMenTed wrote:
I used to get the the computer 3d world in my early journeys with spice but now its all aliens and other lifeforms and different dimensions.

I miss those early experiences but i cant seem to get those back Sad im laying off dmt for a while to see if i can recover those early wonderful feelings of newness Very happy

Just ask it at the moment you launch. There's a good chance that you'll revisit the place.

A Slice of Life
#20 Posted : 5/23/2010 6:08:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sounds soo interesting. So is what you experienced this one time what everyone else refers to as a breakthrough or are all your prior experiences what are called breakthroughs and this was just something above and beyond that?

12NEXT