We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV56
So.. Why do we have a facebook page? Options

Pebble on the Beach
#101 Posted : 7/5/2010 9:04:02 PM

C r a c k B l i p T o o t T o o t ! ! !

hey guys,

I haven't been on this site for a while, but that's another story I'll tell sometime.

I just read this thread and it boggled my mind to no end, so i looked it up on FB, but I didn't find this Texan based page. I did however find a guy who made a private ("personal"Pleased page on facebook named DMT nexus, but the guy is located in Amsterdam, NL and has close to 200 friends. but it didn't really show any bad vibes.

I was just wondering if any of you came across this page, or is this the page that's talked about?
"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
and
"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting."
Bertrand Russell

All things are possible, everything is permissable

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

BananaForeskin
#102 Posted : 7/5/2010 9:16:12 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

I had a buddy of mine send him a message for me, he got this response today (after asking nicely to take down the page and why):

"No. People like you are the reason the government can fuck us around and do anything it wants to us.

You are a fool. Grow some balls and make some actual change out there instead of hiding away in a shell hoping the big bad scary government wont come put a stop to your fun.

Protip: we are the government

No cheers, no thank you, no anything. Simply go crawl back to the hole you came from. I'm done dealing with you."
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Pebble on the Beach
#103 Posted : 7/5/2010 9:30:11 PM

C r a c k B l i p T o o t T o o t ! ! !

ah,

tx for the clarification.
"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
and
"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting."
Bertrand Russell

All things are possible, everything is permissable

Rising Spirit
#104 Posted : 7/6/2010 1:30:12 AM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

Pebble on the Beach wrote:
hey guys,

I haven't been on this site for a while, but that's another story I'll tell sometime.

I just read this thread and it boggled my mind to no end, so i looked it up on FB, but I didn't find this Texan based page. I did however find a guy who made a private ("personal"Pleased page on facebook named DMT nexus, but the guy is located in Amsterdam, NL and has close to 200 friends. but it didn't really show any bad vibes.

I was just wondering if any of you came across this page, or is this the page that's talked about?

Hi Pebble on the Beach,

If you take a close look on the page, this joker links Twitter and MySpace pages he has crafted. Unfortunately, he uses the "distribute" word on the home pages. What about an internal, mind-expanding experience inspires such juvenile behavior? Unfortunately, were DMT-Nexus to attempt to sue or openly pressure this fool to cease and desist... this too can draw unnecessary attention. All of this "government" talk is BS. I would hope he is reading my words, as I would like to suggest that if he expects to "actually make some changes out there", that he needs to actually make some changes within himself. The illuminated Chinese sage, Lao Tzu, was quoted as saying, "Those who know, do not speak. Those who speak, do not know." Obviously he didn't imply that everyone should become mute. The point was that it is nonsense speaking about that which is beyond the scope of words, such as the eternal Tao. In this particular case, I feel that the immature young man is throwing a brash campaign, right in the face of the media. Is he crazy or some kind of double-agent? This kind of attention getting is fine for just about anything else but for Christ's sake... to wave such a noticeable banner is most unwise. Especially when this absurd fanfare only defiles what is a Sacred Medicine and a potentially dangerous one for casual users or thrill seekers. I reported him as "not a real person" on Facebook, Twitter and MySpace. I suggest anyone else who is a member of these social networks do just the same. I think it is both, the act of a plagiarist and the sign of great disrespect to this tribe of fine souls. We need to collectively protest and demand for a cessation of such foolhardy waving of these obnoxious red flags.

"Hey, whoever you are... Please shut these down, since it is the wish of this community. If you must carry on so loudly, go ahead and create your own group and leave this one alone!!! Why do you think you are qualified to act to recklessly, on behalf of our group? By hijacking the name of this site, you forcibly involve each of our members in your own personal actions. You are walking in darkness and in truth, betraying the fine community HERE. All we are saying is to release the name you have wrongfully taken. Stand on your own feet and think with your own mind. Leave us out of your Napoleonic ambitions. PLEASE???"

Peace, love and Light
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

ms_manic_minxx
#105 Posted : 7/6/2010 5:02:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You have to choose reasons to report someone. As much as I'd rather choose, "threatens me or someone else"... Pleased Fake person will have to do.

(AHAHAHAH... isn't that an old TLC song? Case of the Fake People? *stifles hilarious karaoke outburst*)
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Infundibulum
#106 Posted : 7/6/2010 12:23:10 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Fun times!

The impostor accounts are being pure trolling. Their creator(s) sits back, reading our reactions and posts in this thread and laughs his ass off. It is better just to ignore these sites completely and not show them that we bite the bait.

Personally I believe that we have more important fights to give than arguing and get upset over the masturbation by-products of a retard con.

Just IGNORE him! If not anything else, whoever finds his account soon will find this site and will see that things are not exactly as advertised in the fake accounts.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

abc1234560
#107 Posted : 7/6/2010 3:31:04 PM

Steve

I can't see him laughing. His purpose of throwing up those groups were either because he is intentionally trying to cause heat for the nexus and all its members, is trying to add to the few organizations trying to prohibit use of the molecule, or he is 17 and isn't being very wise.

I agree with Infundibulum. We should report as a fake account though and ignore it. Theirs lots of people like him that surf the internet trying to dismantle successful communities because of their purpose being other than what they think is "okay". There are people who surf forums looking for things to dig at people in their general investigations. One more A' hole isn't going to make all too much more difference other than the fact that his school and state might begin to make some action for his area.

Such a shame, speaking of distribution and using the name of a descent community like this one that I couldn't imagine wanting anything to do with him.. I really hope his parents catch onto his group or something and make action so no one else will have to.Rolling eyes
I am not SWIM. SWIM is a fictitious character that likes to preform extractions out in space where it is legal to do so. Any and all posts by this user are fictional and are there for entertainment purposes only.

polytrip
#108 Posted : 7/6/2010 6:43:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Is this stuff still going on?

Why would anyone want to pretend to be one of us?
I mean, i know we're like the coolest people on the planet and such, but still...why?

DMTripper
#109 Posted : 7/6/2010 7:46:06 PM

John Murdoch IV

This is just some stupid teenager that thinks he has all the answers. Well this will bite his back someday.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

kyrolima
#110 Posted : 8/7/2010 2:42:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I marked them as fake profiles. Good luck little teenager, i hope you get banned!
hahahahaha
elusive illusion

Rivea
#111 Posted : 8/8/2010 6:51:25 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

I just reported him as a fake profile not a real person. Why do the imbeciles pop up from seemingly everywhere?
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

ohayoco
#112 Posted : 8/9/2010 2:05:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Looks to me like the guy is a troll with a vendetta just trying to cause trouble for the DMT-Nexus. That stuff he said sounds like bullshit designed to provoke. I agree that his profiles should just be flagged and he should otherwise be ignored. Amazing how a person could choose to waste their life in such a way. He needs to get out more Laughing
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

sigmundfreuid
#113 Posted : 8/9/2010 2:17:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

just flagged his profile as fake also i stumbled upon another dmt nexus page

it says its the real dmt nexus not sure about that.

Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

kyrolima
#114 Posted : 8/9/2010 4:24:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sigmundfreuid wrote:

I'm wondering if this is legitimate, but i strongly assume that it is not, Trav can you give info?
elusive illusion

Phantastica
#115 Posted : 8/9/2010 6:36:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
The twitter account DMTNexus is setup by me a long time ago to prevent the name claiming, it didn't work though as we can see now. Pleased

As for the facebook DMT Nexus, the "DMT Nexus" is bad and the "DMT-Nexus" is ours (notice the - and the empty space), our account is normally disabled but I've activated it now to claim copyright infringement with facebook.

The best step now is that we all report this fake facebook account as what it is: fake. The more people who will do that the faster it will disappear.

For the twitter account I will make a DCMA claim for copyright infringement and impersonation. I will also do that with the facebook account if our reporting doesn't work fast enough.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

<3

The Traveler
#116 Posted : 8/30/2010 11:20:41 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Mr_DMT wrote:
sigmundfreuid wrote:

I'm wondering if this is legitimate, but i strongly assume that it is not, Trav can you give info?

That page is indeed the REAL DMT-Nexus page! This post is to confirm that THIS (check backlink!) is the one and only REAL DMT-Nexus facebook page controlled by me.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Phantastica
#117 Posted : 8/31/2010 7:34:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey Trav, any progress on filing a copyright infringement about the fake DMT Nexus?
<3

Cosmic Spore
#118 Posted : 9/2/2014 11:44:01 PM

☠ ⚡ ☣ ⚠ ☢

The Traveler wrote:
That page is indeed the REAL DMT-Nexus page! This post is to confirm that THIS (check backlink!) is the one and only REAL DMT-Nexus facebook page controlled by me.

Looks like that page could use an update or two.

I was surprised to discover that page and this thread.

The Traveler wrote:
our account is normally disabled

Well that explains the lack of updates. Why is the account normally disabled?

darklordsson
#119 Posted : 9/3/2014 3:25:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cosmic Spore wrote:
Well that explains the lack of updates. Why is the account normally disabled?

I understand the traveler has his reasons for doing these things. Dmt nexus should be a referral site, word of mouth kinda thing, or just by stumbling over the letters in the Google search engine IMHO, but not a publicly advertised. With advertisement there is attention drawn towards the direction we are all in. Place is popular enough without facebook lol.

Social media has caused a lot of problems and will still cause problems.

«PREV56