We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV3456NEXT
So.. Why do we have a facebook page? Options

jbark
#81 Posted : 6/30/2010 3:40:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
jbark wrote:
DMTripper wrote:
This is not the same person that started the first facebook page. This is a totally different page, different person.

How can you be sure?

I actually can't be totally sure but everything about this page is different. Different info and attitude. And why would he take down the page and then put it up again like that. Doesn't make any sense.

I'm quite sure this is someone else.

That was my conclusion. I was just wondering if you had some new info.Smile

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

OpeningPandorasBox
#82 Posted : 6/30/2010 8:19:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
jbark wrote:
DMTripper wrote:
This is not the same person that started the first facebook page. This is a totally different page, different person.

How can you be sure?

I actually can't be totally sure but everything about this page is different. Different info and attitude. And why would he take down the page and then put it up again like that. Doesn't make any sense.

I'm quite sure this is someone else.

I am quite sure as well. In fact I think it was someone who saw the original facebook thread (this thread) and then got pissed off by something on the forum and put up another page in spite.

His wording is too directly contradictory to the goal of the nexus to be simply ignorant. And the fact that the page appeared after the other page was found and subsequently removed leads one to think that the new poster is aware of our disagreement with such an advertisement.

Its almost painfully spelled out if you read all of the information he has posted between facebook and twitter. Almost every statement makes ones skin crawl.
OpeningPandorasBox is a fictional character created by a very imaginative but delusional person. Anything posted by OpeningPandorasBox should be considered nothing more than the incoherent ramblings of an imaginary alter ego. Under no circumstances should what is posted be considered true experiences, ideas, or advice. As far as matters of the law are concerned since OpeningPandorasBox only exists outside the realms of physical reality he is under no jurisdiction and no one within the physical world should attempt to recreate or reenact any of his fictional activity.

ghostman
#83 Posted : 6/30/2010 12:35:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There are two Twitter accounts
Peace in mind, Love in heart

ghostman
#84 Posted : 6/30/2010 12:43:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OpeningPandorasBox wrote:
... Dont want to bring any attention to the nexus.

It's a bit late for that. The issue of the profile of the Nexus was discussed at length not long ago. Some feel it needs to raise the profile, be the leaders, elders, teachers and example for those out there who are seeking to extract and journey. There were those who thought the site should not be indexed (at least not all of it) and should perhaps keep a lower profile.

There was also Travelers post which clearly outlines his vision of where the Nexus belongs. This has to be respected.

It is no surprise that this is happening, the flood gates of the sea of idiocy that exists are open.

acolon_5
#85 Posted : 6/30/2010 4:15:06 PM

The Great Namah

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Yeah, that's bad. This definitely smells of malicious intent.

Anyone remember Hysterix???

First f'er that entered my mind.....
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

SnozzleBerry
#86 Posted : 6/30/2010 4:46:53 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

So, I posted a polite request that they take it down, but I don't expect them to actually comply. I agree with those who have said this is probably a different group, it has none of the respectful vibe that the small community/fan club it replaced did/

That being said, here's what I feel our most efficient course of action is with relation to this page:
If you have or create a facebook page, when you view this DMT-Nexus Wall, on the left side of the page, below "friends" and "photos" and above "share" there is a "Report/Block" option. After clicking this a box pops up asking you if you want to report or block this person. Upon choosing "report" another drop down list appears where you can select "not a real person" or several other options. Doing so sends a message to the facebook admin team and they'll review it. I figure if we get enough (probly doesnt have to be all that many) people reporting this as fake (and when they check it that'll be pretty apparent) facebook will remove it.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

jbark
#87 Posted : 6/30/2010 4:50:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
So, I posted a polite request that they take it down, but I don't expect them to actually comply. I agree with those who have said this is probably a different group, it has none of the respectful vibe that the small community/fan club it replaced did/

That being said, here's what I feel our most efficient course of action is with relation to this page:
If you have or create a facebook page, when you view this DMT-Nexus Wall, on the left side of the page, below "friends" and "photos" and above "share" there is a "Report/Block" option. After clicking this a box pops up asking you if you want to report or block this person. Upon choosing "report" another drop down list appears where you can select "not a real person" or several other options. Doing so sends a message to the facebook admin team and they'll review it. I figure if we get enough (probly doesnt have to be all that many) people reporting this as fake (and when they check it that'll be pretty apparent) facebook will remove it.

I'm on it!

Edit: done. thanks SB. Hadn't seen that option (i hate fecesbook!!)

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

acolon_5
#88 Posted : 6/30/2010 4:50:29 PM

The Great Namah

I would not sign up to be "friends" with the Nexus Facebook page, if it is hysterix he might still be trying to gather info on members.

Getting it down is cruical, even if it is not h-hole.

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

DoingKermit
#89 Posted : 6/30/2010 5:06:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have reported the bastard...

jbark
#90 Posted : 6/30/2010 5:20:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Presumably, if he frequents the site, he is reading this. So, YOU, any comments? Want to explain yourself? We are an open community, so talk to us... what is your agenda?

Probably pointless, but I thought I'd give it a shot...

JBArk

Macre
#91 Posted : 6/30/2010 5:46:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I noticed there's a twitter and myspace page too Confused I agree with jbark, the person who set up these accounts states they are a nexus member, and they speak highly of our beloved nexus. So as jbark said he must frequent this sight, and be able to see this debate.

I'm not into social network sights like I used to be, so I won't be joining or adding or following etc. I just hope the person comes forward, so we can know their motives. Hopefully its just innocent, with love for the nexus.

Peace,

Macre.
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

The Traveler
#92 Posted : 6/30/2010 5:57:41 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

The twitter account DMTNexus is setup by me a long time ago to prevent the name claiming, it didn't work though as we can see now. Pleased

As for the facebook DMT Nexus, the "DMT Nexus" is bad and the "DMT-Nexus" is ours (notice the - and the empty space), our account is normally disabled but I've activated it now to claim copyright infringement with facebook.

The best step now is that we all report this fake facebook account as what it is: fake. The more people who will do that the faster it will disappear.

For the twitter account I will make a DCMA claim for copyright infringement and impersonation. I will also do that with the facebook account if our reporting doesn't work fast enough.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

ghostman
#93 Posted : 6/30/2010 6:22:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why am I not seeing DMT-Nexus?

gammagore
#94 Posted : 6/30/2010 9:58:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

These dudes are making me sick!!

Mycokris
#95 Posted : 7/5/2010 7:25:26 PM

The Amazing Me

sent a message to "DMT Nexus" on face book tellin him it wasn't a real good idea he sent this back

Dmt Nexus July 5, 2010 at 12:42pm
Hey dude,
No. People like you are the reason the government can fuck us around and do anything it wants to us.

You are a fool. Grow some balls and make some actual change out there instead of hiding away in a shell hoping the big bad scary government wont come put a stop to your fun.

Protip: we are the government
Recently released from a Psychiatric Hospital, Don't believe anything IT says.

SnozzleBerry
#96 Posted : 7/5/2010 7:40:32 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Mycokris wrote:
sent a message to "DMT Nexus" on face book tellin him it wasn't a real good idea he sent this back

Hey dude,
No. People like you are the reason the government can fuck us around and do anything it wants to us.

You are a fool. Grow some balls and make some actual change out there instead of hiding away in a shell hoping the big bad scary government wont come put a stop to your fun.

Sounds like knowledgestick...actually, sounds exactly like knowledgestick. How's the copyright claim coming Trav? Any uppdates?
WikiAttitudeFAQ
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Phantastica
#97 Posted : 7/5/2010 7:50:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

reported the bitch..
<3

Observant
#98 Posted : 7/5/2010 8:32:38 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Mycokris wrote:

Shocked
?! - So these "evil twin " accounts @FB;T where set up by Law Enforcement Agencies ?
Now it makes sense.
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Mycokris
#99 Posted : 7/5/2010 8:37:06 PM

The Amazing Me

I think he was meaning we the people are government, but idk
Recently released from a Psychiatric Hospital, Don't believe anything IT says.

SnozzleBerry
#100 Posted : 7/5/2010 8:47:55 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Mycokris wrote:
I think he was meaning we the people are government, but idk

yea, this is exactly the same nonsensical idealistic BS he was spewing on here and his facebook site. He doesn't get it. The government is corrupt, people no longer rule themselves and the issues he points to are irrelevant banalities.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור

«PREV3456NEXT