We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
Injecting DMT Options

sleepermustawaken
#81 Posted : 10/4/2015 3:08:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Godzy wrote:
don't listen to the one's who tell you not to do something just cause they wouldn't.

Indeed, that sounds familiar to the ones that ban psychedelics in our society.

I am still unsure whether to try IV even though I have tried IM with no harmful results. Peoples opinions in my thread have put me off somewhat.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Godzy
#82 Posted : 10/4/2015 6:15:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sleepermustawaken wrote:
I am still unsure whether to try IV even though I have tried IM with no harmful results. Peoples opinions in my thread have put me off somewhat.

better safe than sorry, and you're a fairly new member so they can't tell how much experience you have with it. just being cautious and looking out for members of this community.

what were your experiences like with injection?

also noticed the original maker of this thread stopped posting on this website shortly after this thread Surprised

sleepermustawaken
#83 Posted : 10/5/2015 1:59:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Godzy wrote:
sleepermustawaken wrote:

what were your experiences like with injection?

Good, a lot more clear headed then vapour. I have only done IM a couple of times but when I worked the courage enough to stab myself in the butt (Dorsoglutial) and thigh (Vastus Lateralis) I would feel a surge and got anxious I had hit an artery or nerve and by accident just dosed an IM dose IV by accident.. but I hadn't and it is extremely hard to do that if you use plunger draw to make sure you didn't hit anything. I was left with subtle clear headed euphoria and that was different to vaping.

I feel like I am no different from a mouse or any other animal that is caged, tested and injected with substances... Why would you feed animals test substances by smoke only when you have needles at hand? That's one argument and the counter argument is that it isn't as easy as just whipping out a pipe! Very happy

physicstothemax
#84 Posted : 2/16/2017 8:31:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You limped for a week because you IMed totally unsterile lemon juice!!! Not only is it fairly acidic, but it is enormously unsterile and contains organic plant material which is a terrible idea even if you were going to IV it, but IMing it?? You were extremely lucky that you didn't get an abscess or infection. I'm pretty sure that to get decent effects from IMing DMT you would need a lot of it since the time for effects to hit is slow enough that your MAOe breaks it down before you get a chance to feel anything. So if yopu are determined to inject DMT, use DMT fumerate and IV it.

null24
#85 Posted : 2/16/2017 11:31:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

DON'T EVER INJECT LEMON JUICE!

it can contain a fungus that can cause total blindness.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Stone14
#86 Posted : 2/6/2019 10:52:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just reading a few comments. Surely the dmt does not need to be 100% pure human grade, look at other drugs that are injected on the black market. They will not be 100% pure, many filled with crap, even brick dust. The injection method used prevents any of the contamination’s going in.

Stone14
#87 Posted : 2/6/2019 10:54:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dmt, citric acid, filter, is all that’s needed yes? Obviously syringe and swabs too.

leratiomyces
#88 Posted : 2/7/2019 8:07:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

physicstothemax wrote:
You limped for a week because you IMed totally unsterile lemon juice!!! Not only is it fairly acidic, but it is enormously unsterile and contains organic plant material which is a terrible idea even if you were going to IV it, but IMing it?? You were extremely lucky that you didn't get an abscess or infection. I'm pretty sure that to get decent effects from IMing DMT you would need a lot of it since the time for effects to hit is slow enough that your MAOe breaks it down before you get a chance to feel anything. So if yopu are determined to inject DMT, use DMT fumerate and IV it.

Stephen szara's original experiments involved im injections. The doses are not that large, but larger than iv injection.
I have read his original papers but can not find a link for them at the moment. Looks like 1mg/kg was decent.
Here is an article that describes the original experiments to some degree;

http://realitysandwich.c...956-to-the-edge-of-time/

Stone14, there are plenty of disasters resulting from im and Iv injection of illicit preparations. I hope you're aware of them.
Purity is important, sterility is important and injection technique is important.

«PREV345