We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT
Injecting DMT Options

Macre
#41 Posted : 4/12/2012 12:44:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sidefx wrote:
The orange rocks are from a plant Misspelled 'OBTUSE OR OBTUSA'
The white crystals are from a plant again misspelled 'CORTI'

Obtusa is a Japanese Cypress. I am not aware that this tree contains DMT. I believe this tree contains some dietry estrogens, but I've never heard that they contain DMT.

I am not sure what a Corti [sic] is, do you perhaps mean Eucalyptus corticosa?. Maybe I'm wrong, and another member can correct me, but I'm unaware of these plants containing DMT.

Peace

Macre

All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Traveler
#42 Posted : 4/12/2012 2:44:38 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

sidefx wrote:
I will be trying the crystal tomorrow the white crystal, so will post feed back, i have no reason to worry Pleased

The orange rocks are from a plant Misspelled 'OBTUSE OR OBTUSA'
The white crystals are from a plant again misspelled 'CORTI'

The white crystal is from an Aboriginal sacred tree, its wood is used to make 'chakra - vibration - clearing' healing didgeridoos.

So you will try to smoke a crystal that is extracted from a plant which name you don't really know, is extracted in an unknown way, with unknown chemicals and where the resulting alkaloid profile is unknown?

For sanities sake: At least get your extract analysed before you even think about dosing it!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

endlessness
#43 Posted : 4/12/2012 3:12:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sidefx will clarify what he meant, I guess... maybe he had no clue but... maybe he just didnt say the name of the trees because he doesnt want to "spread the word" on the species? For example maybe he knows obtusa =acacia obtusifolia, and so on? Or maybe he doesnt, I dont know..

By the way, if thats the case, I hope your "crystal dude" knows obtusifolia is an endangered species that has been dissapearing from parts of aus, specially due to people who are indiscriminately harvesting these plants and selling it. So maybe you are contributing to the end of a very special species, think about it...

sidefx, I hope you understand that we are saying these things not because we want to pick on you or whatever, but because we really believe in harm reduction, safety, respect and sustainability. The only way to really know what one is ingesting is extracting oneself or sending it for chemical analysis. Since the second option is hard for most people, we really try to make all the information available so that people can extract it themselves safely. And regarding plants, its very important to think how they are being harvested because there are plants that are endangered from unscrupulous people.

Macre
#44 Posted : 4/12/2012 3:58:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good point endlessness. I overlooked the various Acacia species, which I shouldn't have done; considering he mentioned Black Wattle in his post. But sidefx, please do get a proper ID on the plants, and do try to find out how those crystals were extracted. It's important that you take health and safety seriously.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

sidefx
#45 Posted : 4/13/2012 8:29:28 AM

Is it Greedy to want to see everyone's Smile ?

I think i jumped into Nexus a little fast, i see now people study this site for sometimes years before posting, as it has that much factual info.

"ENTHEOGENIC UNIVERSITY: LEARN SHARE AND EXPAND"
I love sites were like minded people can share these realities, as non-psychonauts only like to hear a small amount and that is enough for them.

Maybe i should not have posted some of this as i do not have enough knowledge to answer most these questions, i am understanding more and more that this site is not just an experience site and that if i chuck up pictures and sorts that people with knowledge are going to be generally interested.

I can say that I HAVE 100% TRUST IN MY FRIEND WHOM GIVES ME DMT, they are no dealer or anything and they are a lovely person with good vibes.

And i know you all have just been a bit worried that i will smoke something and burn my lungs apart, thank you.
I do not do foolish things when it involves life and death.
Sometimes i may say foolish things, i must watch this when it is about things that can be very serious.

So anyway i smoked 50mg of the white crystal just one hour ago it was beautiful, it is never the same.
Was special, first time the rush was not more powerful than the visuals.
Do Not Know if it was from being more prepared, as this was the first time approaching DMT with thought, as i had been contemplating this session for two weeks, and every other time it was the spare of the moment.

Smoked a bong of mint leaves with the DMT crystal in there and laid down, i held it in with eyes closed for ten seconds as i like to do, until something impressed on my eye lids, like when you touch an old plasma screen.

I opened my eyes and an entity of colour came down, my first completely defined entity, it looked the shape of a Mayan stone head dress or a samurai shape but i thought Mayan, it brought with it a blanket cloud or cape blanket of colour.
Then i was blinded by colours. Did not matter if eyes were open.
I do not know if it was the DMT or what but the visuals and colour were more intense than the rush, a first for me.

The blinding colour stayed a while.

Then the colours were swirling around, but with direction like an arm directing or signing, and what i got from it was that it was the creative force it was connecting everything and that it was All powerful, and as the visuals faded i thought it was showing me this connection as it was still effecting some objects while others were normal warping bubbling swaying.

It was like it was telling me these knowledge i understood what its movements and signing were, it did not feel like i was putting in anything, just receiving.
I did go into this session with expectations of finding a few answers, i don't know how much is influenced.

I have smoked DMT many times mostly herbal though, and only now do i understand really why it is dubbed 'SPICE', that smoke was tingling my lips crazy spicy aha.

I held it in for ten seconds, but did not break through, did not feel blocked at all though.

This is my second time smoking crystal DMT, first time i broke through completely, did not even know what breaking through was.

I think maybe the mint leaves were not enough and i think it smoked up too fast loosing a couple crumbs of crystal, when i have my next venture in about three months i will prepare for this and hold it in a little longerPleased and hopefully break on through to the other side. Plrrrrr

"Given enough Time even Hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going"

wrists
#46 Posted : 4/14/2012 4:26:56 AM

@jmk_glass

please be careful everybody Confused
I am the calm center at the eye of the storm

Macre
#47 Posted : 4/14/2012 12:05:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's okay sidefx, you haven't jumped in too fast, you're very welcome here. You're open to learning and accepting advice, which is great. You do not have to have encyclopedic knowledge to post here, I certainly have a lot to learn myself.

As you said, there is a lot of factual information contained within these pages. I think more importantly than waiting to post, is waiting to ensure you safely obtain DMT respectfully and ethically (in an environmental sense). Use this site to learn, and extract your own product, please be patient.

If ever you're stuck, take a little time to read the FAQs and Wiki, or through some threads within the relevant section. If you still haven't found the answer, use the search function, to see if there's an older thread that can help. If you're still stuck, post you're question, and someone should be able to help.

It's all about being patient, being safe, treating the plants and yourself with respect; and learning and growing as a person.

Peace

Macre

Eliyahu
#48 Posted : 4/18/2012 4:13:41 AM
ืกื ื“ืœืคื•ืŸ

I had the great fortune of having used IV DMT on two occasions in my life. Those two experiences were the most profound psychedelic occurrences I have ever had and I have smoked DMT 50+ times and before DMT I have had hundreds and hundreds of high dosage experiences with an array of other psychedelic compounds including LSD, LSA, Mescaline, Psylocybin, 2ci and Ketamine.

It all started when I smoked DMT on LSD one day...During this trip I was personally encouraged by a high ranking member of the ancient alien community to inject DMT instead of smoking it because they could "show me more" the Angelic being referred to injection as the "next step in technology" He personally extended an "invitation" for me to try it...
Without an invitation I never would have used an IV drug in my life...I'm kind of scared of needles....But I thought no way am I turning down a Royal Invitation from a genuine E.T.
As luck would have it I had the means to obtain "human grade" way beyond reagent quality DMT Fumerate solution from a reliable source. I actually got a pretty sizable batch of it for myself..But I actually ended up using only two doses for IV injection and three for IM injection on myself... and then ended gave the rest away to deserving individuals out of fear it would go bad over time.
It's not that I didn't like it, I loved it. The only thing for me was that it was just so terrifying beyond all measure ....ever hear of something that's just too incredible?? glad I went through it but I'ts difficult for me to build up the nerve to force a full blown Near death experience on myself..

I must say I think people are bit overstating the dangers of DMT IV usage here. The only thing is you have to know what your doing..A novice cannot make Perfect DMT Fumerate Solution. Injecting the needle is simple enough I have some friends who can inject themselves with IV DMT I am just not brave enough, I have injected myself with IM DMT wich was nice but a little too painful considering how mild the effects were..
With IV DMT there is definitely a delay of about 4-5 seconds from the time the needle leaves your arm to the time you leave this world. So there would be little worry about launching into hyperspace with the needle still in your arm, just don't take too long getting the stuff inside your vein and obviously don't rush it either...

The first time took the injection it took me half an hour to work up the nerve to let my friend stick a needle in my arm even though he had already done it to himself and others countless times with no problems... I decided to go with a "jumbo" dose or 50% more than what Staussman considered to be the ideal dosage.(I'm bad with math or else I would figure it out,sorry) I was assured by my friends that it was best dosage range as they were finding that .04 mg per kilogram was not enough...
I smoked Cannabis from the bong and then took a small shot of Goldsclager to potentiate the DMT as well as calm my nerves.....then I was ready and I finally resigned myself to curiosity and he put the needle in my vein.
we used very small diabetic needles for minimal discomfort
4...3...2...1...And I was shot so far out this world and taken to what felt like the other end of the Multiverse billions of light years away to where time and space converged into one dimension where the colors were like negatives and it felt like I was there so long I thought I had died and had been dead for years..Despite the DMT entities assuring me that I was alive I just had to make double sure so I opened my eyes to check if I was alive or laying in a coffin or something
Upon opening my dilated eyes I was met by a swirling rainbow quicksand reality but I could see my friends still in the room so I knew it had only been only minutes in earth time.....I closed my eyes again and was taken back instantly again to the same dark matter dimension...I was more relaxed this time and tried to absorb the magnificent stellar beauty of this place...There were beings there who were teaching me to move around on my own....A calming voice told me that it was exactly like having a dream and there was no reason to be afraid.
This session lasted 20 minutes with at least 15 minutes in outer hyperspace.

Before my second injection I took two grams of really great mushrooms about an hour beforehand....The results were similar 4..3..2...1..whooooooooooooom!
I found myself in what I can only describe as the great temple above..I had encounters with divinity that the Pope couldn't imagine even in his wildest Pope dreams, words just don't do it justice...Upon my return to earth I was dazzled with a visual mushroom
display that could put any fireworks show to shame...
This session lasted 25 minutes with 20 minutes in upper hyperspace.

My suggestion to anyone who has the means and is really interested in knowing the truth should give IV DMT a try...Seek and ye shall find....But don't cut corners only use human grade DMT..and be sure you know how to inject...there are videos on the net that teach you how to safely IV inject........

Also with your base pipe I would recommend not to use a regular lighter but paper matches or a torch....

Thanks!

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

gibran2
#49 Posted : 4/18/2012 1:42:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Eliyahu wrote:
... I decided to go with a "jumbo" dose or 4.7mg per kilogram for my first run, I was assured it was best...

For someone who weighs 70kg, that's an IV dose of 329mg!!! Shocked

(I assume you meant 0.47mg/kg? )
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Eliyahu
#50 Posted : 4/20/2012 8:45:49 PM
ืกื ื“ืœืคื•ืŸ

My apologies, I am pretty much terrible at remembering numbers....I tried to figure out in my head what my dosage was so I could sound scientifically exact or something...All I know is the human that I was injected by told me my dose was 150% Straussman dosage meaning 50% stronger than what Straussman determined to be an Ideal dose which I guess was .04 mg per kilo......I weigh 70 kilos, so....

Sorry About my confusion....I will edit my post accordingly
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph

cheddar_bob
#51 Posted : 4/22/2012 6:01:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Can anyone experienced in such describe the differences theyve noted between IM of dmt salts vs changa or aya? I have no interest in IV administration, but IM or even subcutaneous have piqued my curiosity as i have used both methods to deliver vitamins/supplements in the past

Eliyahu
#52 Posted : 4/23/2012 8:08:34 PM
ืกื ื“ืœืคื•ืŸ

For me the IM Injection the effects were identical to smoking DMT except that DMT fumerate burns like hell under your skin...and it left a nasty bruise .I did IM injections three times because I was too scared to IV myself...
looking back I wish I could of just used those doses for IV instead of IM....The difference between IM and IV is.....IV is something you will never forget....IM is just nothing to write home about.

SnozzleBerry
#53 Posted : 4/23/2012 8:35:59 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Eliyahu wrote:

For me the IM Injection the effects were identical to smoking DMT...IM is just nothing to write home about.

So smoking DMT is "nothing to write home about"?

Shocked
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

benzyme
#54 Posted : 4/23/2012 9:01:51 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Eliyahu wrote:

As luck would have it I had the means to obtain "human grade"

what exactly is "human-grade"?
I've worked as a quality control analyst for a biopharm company, and I've never
heard of "human grade"
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Mindlusion
#55 Posted : 4/24/2012 1:20:38 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I have IM'ed DMT before as well. Ive done doses 30mg, 50mg, and 75mg,

The actual experience is very enjoyable, a slow come up, effects lasting a good 1- 1:30hr, gradual and pleasant.

My DMT fumarate had been recrystallized and washed, many times. Until it formed pretty clear crystals. I then micofiltered the bulk of it and stored it in a sterile vial dissolved in bacteriostatic saline. solution was at a concentration of 100mg DMT F./mL

Removing excess fumaric acid is also vital to avoid tissue damage. pH of the final injection solution should be tested. (excess acid is more damaging, or at least painful to muscle tissue IM rather then IV)

My only problem with this method, which is why I plan not to repeat it anytime soon, is every time it caused noticeable muscle soreness into the next day, (A lot more then ketamine for instance.) even when diluting the solution. Also, it is very easy to feel the solution entering the muscle, it feels warming on the muscle, (warming like on your throat when you drink hard liquor)

Tryptamines just seem to be harder on the tissue rather then arylcyclohexylamines.

I've yet to IV it either, due to lack of interest (smoking route works just fine) and due to I would rather not self administer it.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

tlong20
#56 Posted : 4/24/2012 2:22:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You mentioned that it hurt your lungs/throat sometimes and that was the reason the question came up. When i first started using i also used a conventional meth pipe with the bulb on the end. I found that I was heating the product too much making it way more harsh. I also tried burning it out of a dry piece layered in some bud by not touching the flame on it this made it less harsh but still harsh. Then I bought this gadget called the eclipse vape2o its a glass vape attachment for my bong and i don't even notice i inhale it anymore i'm gone afterwards theres no pain i could smoke it back to back to back to back no problem. I think an easy fix to your problem is to find a more suitable piece. Many headshops don't carry the GVG you will be very very lucky if you find one. So if ordering one off the internet is not for you consider looking up the piece i just mentioned i bought it at a local headshop and i love it. I'll never smoke DMT another way unless someone lets me try their GVG one day.

I ranted longer than intended, apologies if this had already been addressed somewhere it was a long thread and i did not read all of it.

Eliyahu
#57 Posted : 4/26/2012 11:51:13 PM
ืกื ื“ืœืคื•ืŸ

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Eliyahu wrote:

For me the IM Injection the effects were identical to smoking DMT...IM is just nothing to write home about.

So smoking DMT is "nothing to write home about"?

Shocked

OK SnozzleBerry--

So let's pretend I ALREADY wrote home about smoking DMT.... Obviously the effects were impressive, so I wrote home about it...

Then...when I tried the IV injection it was about 1000 times more intense than the smoking experience...so I wrote home again....

Now...after I had done the IV injection I tried IM injection and the effects weren't any more impressive then just smoking it.
Therefore I did NOT write home about it because I thought such a letter would be anti-climactic

Eliyahu
#58 Posted : 4/27/2012 12:01:06 AM
ืกื ื“ืœืคื•ืŸ

benzyme wrote:
Eliyahu wrote:

As luck would have it I had the means to obtain "human grade"

what exactly is "human-grade"?
I've worked as a quality control analyst for a biopharm company, and I've never
heard of "human grade"

So you got me on a technicality....I don't know what it's technical name was...I didn't obtain my injectable DMT fumerate solution from Pfizer or any other pharm company. I obtained from someone who is a smarty pants know it all like yourself...so of course I trusted that it was absolutely pure and I didn't ask a lot of questions because number 1 I'm not a chemist and number 2 I had complete faith in this person's skill level.

So Mr. Smarty Pants....what is the proper lingo for a human grade super reagent/ sterile and ultra pure injectable solution of DMT?

please enlighten me so I can sound like a smarty pants too.

I guess the point of my story wasn't how pure my DMT was...The point of my story was that I was invited to inject DMT by a real live Extra Terrestrial being and when I accepted the invitation it was fantastic beyond all measure...

Don't think an Angel would have invited me to Inject DMT into my veins if it thought my friend wasn't going to make the DMT correctly.

benzyme
#59 Posted : 4/27/2012 12:41:06 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Razz
smarty pants. there's one I haven't heard since 4th grade.

it's called 'USP-grade', prepared in "sterile water for injection".
human-grade makes it sound like you obtained it from a corpse.

injecting sounds intense, just be careful and use sterile practices (as you already know)
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

cheddar_bob
#60 Posted : 4/27/2012 1:22:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Mindlusion, based on your subjective experience, did you find the higher doses to last longer/be more enjoyable? I'm curious if there would be any benefit to running a higher dose in a slower releasing depot

PREV12345NEXT