We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
OMFingG...please read this...goosebumps galore Options

greymatter
#1 Posted : 5/8/2010 9:26:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i'd first like to say that i have never been scared of anyhthing in my life...2nd i have never seen anyhting that i would call without a doubt supernatural and have always made fun of the supersticious
now that is said let me tell you what happened to me firiday at about midnight
upon receiving a suprise visit by my neighbor and being thus warned of such things in a previous post...i decided to go to a very seculuded place to have my experience and i brought my camera to do some audio recordings
there are about 40 square miles of desert behind my neighborhood....not like the saharah but with palm trees, mesquite, alot of cactus and arroyos and mountanious rock...a little of the way in there is a beautiful old(150+) mesquite tree covered with spanish moss, a hand carved bench, a fire pit and a small man-made pond...i've often gone there to smoke a joint and walk my dog...one time we went tripping peyote and my friend got nervous and wanted to leave saying he felt as if someone was watching him...i just chalked it up to parinoia and we left
this time it was pitch black, and i made my little spot, organized my things so that they were at arms reach and lit my joint....no sooner than i exhaled when everything went jet black, i felt an immidite crippling fear such as i hit the ground and hid my face trembling while i imagined(saw in my mind's eye) that i was covered in spiders, snakes, scorpians, millipedes, and spiderwebs at the same time stuck with a multidte of spines and thorns and sand...i had no psychedelic effects past a +1
i kept repeating WTF,WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!NO, NO,NO,NO,nO!!!!and it soom changed to I'm sorry, i'm sorry, i didnt know!!
i grabbed my stuff and beat feet fast as i could to the house feeling the whole time like i was going to throw up/have a heart-attack sure that the place i was at was haunted, or that i had opened some kind of portal to someplace i most definatly didnt want to go
as a test i smoked the same joint in the house with very pleasent effects and thus decided that it wasnt the dmt...but was assured when my brand-new 250 dollar camera shit the bed...it wont even turn on and the memory is shot
has anybody else ever heard of a anti-dmt spot????i dont know how to intergrate this experience.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

damiana
#2 Posted : 5/8/2010 9:45:34 PM

Cosmic Dragon

In my opinion, just like there are places that are good for smoking dmt, there must also be bad places. It might be best to smoke a little at first, and to ease into it. Thats what SWIM always does. Space is very important during trips. I could definitely see some places as being haunted or simply filled with negative evergy (lots of pain and death in the past there). As for the camera, I have no idea.
PEACE

Methtical
#3 Posted : 5/9/2010 12:55:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd imagine the camera broke when you fell to the ground or at some stage where you were running for your life.

It's said set and setting is everything, and perhaps your previous impressions and experiences with that particular spot i.e your friends bad feelings about the place had some kind of subconcious influence on hour trip.

Methtical

pau
#4 Posted : 5/9/2010 3:05:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

too bad you can't use this as a campfire story with the kids!
WHOA!

Alasdair
#5 Posted : 5/9/2010 8:19:12 AM

Alex

Im sorry to hear about this. The haunting factor seems unlikely to me. didnt you say it was far away from houseing? at a pond? I dont believe a spirit is going to do this. i always equate my bad trips to an inner demon. maybe you should focus more on the apologies and the things you didnt know, rather then casting out that spot. just a thought.

Ive had deeply intense, bone shuttering trips in a place, then i faced down what was bothering me and i tryed again in that same place and everything was fine. that was with mushrooms though. spice is completely different so im just gonna say i might be wrong.

Acolyte
#6 Posted : 5/9/2010 4:31:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi greymatter!

I want to give you permission to trust your own experience a bit more. You had it, not us.

It could have likely been nerves. Especially since your friend set a bad vibe by leaving. I say go out and try it again, same time of day/night BUT in a slightly different location and see what happens.

If you have a normal journey, then try again in the old spot were you freaked out. if nothing happens, it may have been nerves!

good luck!

a
?

Kazoo...
#7 Posted : 5/9/2010 6:57:14 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

It might be a good idea since you do like this place(your secluded desert spot), to re-visit and this time bring a small physical gift or an offering for the spot, if you know what i mean. maybe go sober or bring just herb joint, sit on the bench, quiet yourself and kind of try to FEEL the spot, share the feeling of appreciation for the area, maybe clean up some cig butts others have left, offer your love and appreciation to the land its self, try to connect your heart to the heart of the land and hopefully once this common ground is established you can feel a little more comfortable with the spot since it does sound like a nice one.....

....probably wont hurt to bring a spice joint with you to hit if it feels right, "listen" and do what feels right....

...I mean somebody felt strongly enough about this spot to build a bench and pond....
Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see....