We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Popcorn Ceiling. Options

BleezyBomber
#1 Posted : 5/8/2010 11:10:37 AM

Aleckz

A week or so ago, I had some tan DMT. I had lost my pipe for smoking with so I had to do with an apple. I put some bud on the bottom of the bowl and put a nice little dose on my bud. I can't really tell you what the measurement is because I don't have a scale, but it was an alright dose for the time being. So when I finally got ready to go on my journey to the land of craziness, I laid on my bed and took a fattttttttttttttttttttt rip out of the apple. ten seconds later and one hit later, I was laying on my bed.
I have vaulted popcorn ceiling in my room and to say the least things started to move and swirl.
As I was being twisted and wrinkled into this other dimension, I became fully aware of a being on my ceiling, touching my mind and moving his/it humanoid body about almost somewhat like a snake. Which is really wierd! Anyways I could totally feel him rewiring my brain and I wasn't the least bit afraid of the being. I mean, sure I was pretty much in my mind going "HOLY SHIT!" and my jaw was dropped like a Tex Avery Cartoon Wolf, but I was not in the least bit scared!
ultimately, He and Dimitri left. All I got from him was that he was teaching me to touch with my mind, and I guess touch other people's minds with my mind? Maybe through his telepathical connection with me he was teaching me that I should be Empathetic to people or just communicate with people better?
All in All I had a very good expierience, has anyone ever had a similar one?

PS.
I forgot about the DMT APPLE PIPE for about a few days and one day I started smelling the vaped dmt resin coagulating or something. I could tell because I could smell that disgusting plasticky smell you smell. haha

PPS:
What would you even call that kind of expierience? I didn't even go anywhere really but he came to me!! what the fuck?
What does DMT smell liek?

Get up in the morning, slaving for bread, sir,
so that every mouth can be fed.
Poor me, Israelite. Aah.
Get up in the morning, slaving for bread, sir,
So that every mouth can be fed.
Poor me, Israelite. Aah.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 5/8/2010 5:12:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just sounds like a general sub-breakthrough journey. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Gir
#3 Posted : 5/8/2010 6:12:34 PM

Gir

Its not a nasty smell Sad I find it quite enjoyable.

Ive noticed with my ceilings, designs and writing inside before I blast out to hyperspace. The letters/glyphs seem to glow, usually colors of purple, blue, green, and white. Its like they are opening the doorways.

I love my ceilings.

-gir
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 โ€นhouseโ€บ mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

mew
#4 Posted : 5/8/2010 6:32:42 PM

huachumancer

the designer for that ceiling type definitely knows what the fizzuck is truly up ^^

Alasdair
#5 Posted : 5/9/2010 7:59:01 AM

Alex

g1risMethyl wrote:
Its not a nasty smell Sad I find it quite enjoyable.

Ive noticed with my ceilings, designs and writing inside before I blast out to hyperspace. The letters/glyphs seem to glow, usually colors of purple, blue, green, and white. Its like they are opening the doorways.

I love my ceilings.

-gir

Fuck yeah! people always complain about the smell (my friends) i tell them if your willing to go out there youll learn to love that smell. and I do, it doesnt smell bad to me... Naptha smells bad, heptane, xylene, toulene. yeah that shit smells bad.

Spice smells like... well, another world. its like smelling the rain or something, it reminds me of another place ive been too.

OH, and i love my ceilings and walls too! one time i was tripping on 20 g of mushrooms. I had been a lone and just sitting there. My wall formed this huge flower that had a distinguishable native american design all over it. and as i focused this flower started to spin. the next thing i know im in this tunnel with little orange nodes on it, and everytime i heared any sound the nodes would shoot up a purple gel like ball that it would swallow back up as it came back down.

the sounds didnt sound like human sounds. they were a series of bleeps and bloops, as if the world around me was making some strange ambient beat techno. I had no music on. ever since then i see that native american flower with shapes and symbols coming off of it spinning, when i trip mushrooms. I should draw it...