We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
seizure during breakthrough Options

sketchydelux
#21 Posted : 5/25/2010 5:58:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
energy recalibreation.

i agree

people dont account for how taxing spice is on the subtle energy body

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Crumbles
#22 Posted : 5/25/2010 10:38:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nance,

Sounds like you are in a great place mentally and spiritually for a break through. The two times I have broken through, my guides report the seizure sensation happening to me: flailing kicking thrashing and yelping out in blood-curdling screams. They have been scared for my safety, though in hyperspace all I am aware of is laughter and beauty.

I would agree that the body is reacting to your soul's expansion. Definitely keep someone around as a guide if you are smoking 100mg doses though. Also my most recent trip was accompanied by a dose of caapi copy which seemed to elongate the time spent on the astral plane. Give that a try next time!

Happy sailing!
Cx
Crumbles is a classic example of an unreliable narrator.
He likes to think he is leading a new counter-culture; he is therefore prone to exaggeration, hyperbole and flagrant fibbing.
Do Not Believe A Word He Says.

Haveanicetrip612
#23 Posted : 2/26/2019 3:04:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This just happened to me tonight . It was like an energy convulsion coming in a specific wave pattern. My boyfriend watched in amazement and knew I was having an intense trip. He didn’t shake me or get scared which was key. The closest thing I can relate it to is like after an orgasm when your legs shake ....except it was my entire body and about 100x stronger than that lol. Coolest experience ever. It’s amazing to see the power it holds and can manifest in your body. He said the energy in the entire room shifted and after he took his hit he didn’t feel anything because he said it’s like he knew I had just sucked all the energy from his trip and mine. I’ve been down for about 20 minutes now and am still shaking intermittently but much less intense. Not sure what I broke through to because I had already peaked before any of the convulsions started but it was intense and truly remarkable!!!

I would like to mention my first time smoking was last night when I had a full breakthrough going into a past life regression. So this encounter was only my second session.

Svnr4z€
#24 Posted : 11/26/2022 4:07:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello I just joined and had to after reading this thread. This evening I had the same experience, body convulsion also yelping and sounds that may have sounded fearful to an outside perspective, though what I saw was emasculate 3 dimensional landscapes, hallways open planes and shifting horizons. Accompanied by every color and reflection of color possible, before entering this world I was face to face with a black and white, i dont know almost like the Chinese art dragons face. except I was fully aware of my physical reaction, what made me aware of my physical self was a thick saliva that gathered in the right side of my mouth that my body uncontrollably spit as my body through its self up and my warms began waving uncontrollably. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t scared. I was comforted by a cooling sensation and how i translated and heard was to calm down that I was ok. As I was calming a pressure or heavy wind laid me back down where I started to fully reconnect with my physical self.

What i took away from this experience. My attachment is still very strong. I could not let go of my physical self because I felt too vulnerable. I felt I had intruded and imposed myself upon someone or something that did not want me there at that time. I’m still in a process of forgiving myself and others. I’m grateful for the experience. Next time I’ll have someone with me.

PREV12