We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
i spoke the language of the elves last night Options

greymatter
#1 Posted : 5/6/2010 7:24:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

last night i make one of my infamous joints(sorry guys, not to rub you wrong, i just happen to like it)...i have no idea how much i put in there but it was a lot and it really did the trick
i smoked it in super large tokes and with the third toke i felt extreame confort, well being...i was sustaining the smoke and time extended...i felt no desire to exhale and started becoming one with my eyes closed
i began to say wow but the sound came out extended, vibrating, exquisitly interesing, and spell bound i couldn't stop and it transformed into a diger-doo-like howling, clicking, but intensly stong, an utterance of pure extcty...i belive i truely made the windows vibrate but the volume wasn't exesive
it occured to me that i was praying and i prayed for love, peace and harmony in my life...a soulution to all my problems...for mercy and enlightenment and i spoke it into being; manifested it
all the dogs in the neighborhood went nuts howling, scratching the doors trying to get out to see whatTF was going on...my neighbor knocked on the door after about 20 minutes to see if everything was alright and told me that his wife had been crying and extreamly scared
i have trained for 9 years in the art of chin-na and before last night i have never felt my chi so strong...i felt the energy move through my chacras and out through my hands and mouth...i felt as if i could have crushed a brick with my bare hands or better said, move a mountain with pure intention
my wife recorded this on her cell phone(audio only) but dont know if it would be appropiate to post it...
thanx to everyone out there for having guided me to this point in my journey!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

UniverseXP
#2 Posted : 5/6/2010 7:31:30 PM

Roger

wow i want to learn how to do that, very nice.
: )

amor_fati
#3 Posted : 5/6/2010 7:40:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

I guess I don't know what your neighbors are like, but that sounds like trouble waiting to happen. If dogs are barking and the neighbors are knocking, I'm guessing it's too loud.

Have you ever tried throat-singing or overtone singing? SWIM does it regularly while partaking in the spice. It's not so disturbing to others as howling and allows for more control. It would probably be a great outlet for that same impulse. Also, throat-singing the vocal kin of the didgeridoo.

Gir
#4 Posted : 5/6/2010 7:47:17 PM

Gir

It sounds like you were a bit loud, were you screaming or something? Dogs howling..... people coming to check on you.... I dont think that is elf-speech. I think that was screaming..loudly.

Can you maybe go buy a scale and measure your doses a bit more carefully? to avoid having dogs barking at you, and people coming to your house because your screaming?
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

greymatter
#5 Posted : 5/6/2010 7:47:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yea...that was a bummer but i smoke joints with them and we have bbq on the weekends,,,it's no big deal

UniverseXP
#6 Posted : 5/6/2010 7:49:46 PM

Roger

oh i thought the dogs were sensing the energy.

greymatter
#7 Posted : 5/6/2010 7:51:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

g1risMethyl wrote:
It sounds like you were a bit loud, were you screaming or something? Dogs howling..... people coming to check on you.... I dont think that is elf-speech. I think that was screaming..loudly.

Can you maybe go buy a scale and measure your doses a bit more carefully? to avoid having dogs barking at you, and people coming to your house because your screaming?

man...that's super harsh...i was not at all screaming...it was more like singing....and no i cant buy schales...theres no where to buy them and i really have no use for them as i dont sell drugs and dont need such pariphenila...i would be happy to send you the tape...you sould try to be more positive and read more thouroghly before dissing folks... qiute a suprise from the author of peace on the nexus

greymatter
#8 Posted : 5/6/2010 7:53:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

UniverseXP wrote:

that is my whole hearted opinion as my dog didnt freak out but set and watched me intently

greymatter
#9 Posted : 5/6/2010 8:02:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

amor_fati wrote:
I guess I don't know what your neighbors are like, but that sounds like trouble waiting to happen. If dogs are barking and the neighbors are knocking, I'm guessing it's too loud.

Have you ever tried throat-singing or overtone singing? SWIM does it regularly while partaking in the spice. It's not so disturbing to others as howling and allows for more control. It would probably be a great outlet for that same impulse. Also, throat-singing the vocal kin of the didgeridoo.

thank you for the description...this is exactly what i was trying to say happened to me...purely spontanious...pure extacy...it's that it defies description on even one with a well.expanded lexicon

Gir
#10 Posted : 5/6/2010 8:11:29 PM

Gir

Im sorry if ive given you offense, I mean none.. but seriously having people coming over because your "chanting" or "singing" that loudly is not something I am going to blow off.

Apart from that: I understand that some people do not have access to scales, and I am merely stating that you should invest in one, whether online, or through a local vendor.

I think its great that your experimenting with spice, and im glad it opens up cerebral doors to perceptions not previously viewed, but over-doing it is not necessary. Im glad you have found your medium for smoking (joint) and I am thrilled that you are apart of this forum. I mean no disrespect, but its not SAFE to have that kind of attention drawn to you.. Please dont take my words as harsh, as I mean no anger towards them.. I just feel like you could have these experiences without drawing attention to yourself.

Peace.

-gir
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

UniverseXP
#11 Posted : 5/6/2010 8:11:40 PM

Roger

greymatter wrote:
UniverseXP wrote:

that is my whole hearted opinion as my dog didnt freak out but set and watched me intently

any tips? haha

greymatter
#12 Posted : 5/6/2010 8:16:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sure...prepare enough so that you dont go wanting...before you smoke ask for peace and enlightment...concentrate on someone you love or your happy spot and begin to hum

UniverseXP
#13 Posted : 5/6/2010 8:23:40 PM

Roger

greymatter wrote:
sure...prepare enough so that you dont go wanting...before you smoke ask for peace and enlightment...concentrate on someone you love or your happy spot and begin to hum

Thanks! Smile

greymatter
#14 Posted : 5/6/2010 8:32:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ps...go to a secluded spot

Heretic
#15 Posted : 5/6/2010 8:47:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

greymatter wrote:
yea...that was a bummer but i smoke joints with them and we have bbq on the weekends,,,it's no big deal

the elves?
When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

PsilocybeChild
#16 Posted : 5/6/2010 10:33:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Apart from that: I understand that some people do not have access to scales, and I am merely stating that you should invest in one, whether online, or through a local vendor.

I think its great that your experimenting with spice, and im glad it opens up cerebral doors to perceptions not previously viewed, but over-doing it is not necessary.

How are you so sure he's over-doing it? What's to say it took a strong dose to make it happen?
Trying to limit peoples experiences and telling them how to dose is not necessary. I know your intentions for safety are good but it seems like he had an enjoyable experience he doesn't regret in the least.

thanks for sharing. I'd like to hear that audio. Very happy
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Infinite I
#17 Posted : 5/6/2010 10:42:39 PM

JC

My cousin spoke for ages just like terrence mckenna's impression of the elves one time. He cant really remember much.

My friend gave my friend some, I was there, was a bit too much for his frst time. After he exhaled he started humming and swaying from side to side, the humming got louder and the swaying got more intense, he ended up really really loud, practically screaming. He cant remember the expereince which was a waste. Was really strange and ive never seen anything like it.

greymatter
#18 Posted : 5/6/2010 11:38:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Heretic wrote:
greymatter wrote:

the elves?

no my neighbors sillyRolling eyes

greymatter
#19 Posted : 5/6/2010 11:44:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PsilocybeChild wrote:
Quote:

I think its great that your experimenting with spice, and im glad it opens up cerebral doors to perceptions not previously viewed, but over-doing it is not necessary.

How are you so sure he's over-doing it? What's to say it took a strong dose to make it happen?
Trying to limit peoples experiences and telling them how to dose is not necessary. I know your intentions for safety are good but it seems like he had an enjoyable experience he doesn't regret in the least.

thanks for sharing. I'd like to hear that audio. Very happy

thanks PC....i didnt over do it...i did it just right....and i like to include that the word scream has the conotaion of in pain or fear or anger....my experience was none of the above and although my very well have disturbed others and the dogs but i assure you created no real painc( with me definatly not) but probally alot of burning curiosity..which probally prompted the unexpected visit....i have no idea wy my neighbor's wife tripped out...i was the one on drugs and the people here(in mexico) are overly supersticious

Alasdair
#20 Posted : 5/7/2010 8:37:25 AM

Alex

g1risMethyl wrote:

lol'ed so hard...

so smoking spice in joints does work? interesting.