We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
lost and searching Options

EV0L1
#1 Posted : 5/4/2010 4:19:57 AM

EVOL1

short back ground about me .... I have been sober for 11 years from booze and i have bipolar II disorder ....I just recently started using cannabis as a natural med..and it works great only one problem it opened my eyes to other things when I was researching cannabis I stumbled onto DMT and have been fascinated ever since..you see I have lost faith I cant talk to my God anymore I try but nothing.... I know She is there I just want feel Her again because its lonely and life really sucks without Her.....so I start my journey......SWIM was able to extract some spice from MHRB using Vinegar + Lime A/B (naptha) Tek...Swim got about a pea sized glob of goo so swim said shit i messed up oh well best not waste it so swim used an oregano sandwich and it was really cool for about a minute then nothing ....so swim determined to not mess up stayed up all night last nite
and extracted some more spice .... swim got about 200mg out of 40g of MHRB ........so after a few checks on the interweb about converting g to mg...... swims scale only does g's......and swim thought .5g was 50 mg....and swim couldnt even get point anything then after more pulls and much scraping got .2g swim thought man this stuff is really fluffy....but then swim realized to move the decimal 3 spots an not two. wow almost took a little to much there swim ... swim then made a machine out of an antique naval med bottle swim dug up in an old dump years ago...and then downloaded an Ayahuasca Icaro to play on the xbox..swim thought it couldn't hurt
swim tried and totally messed up again got some visuals and panicked and dumped all the spice in the machine but it was to late..it was gone the feeling that is....then swim thought about meds and checked and one of the meds he is on can mess up the trip Zoloft ...so swim was mad and upset and went to bed determined to stop meds for a few days to try again ...swim does this sometimes to help with romance ...zoloft kinda messes with that..so swim slept and woke about 2 hours ago and figured what the hell theirs about 150 mg of spice in that Brillo lets try it a gain so swin used a straw this time and his trusty zippo and got two big hits then barely was able to close the zippo before falling back on the bed and swim thought he was going to die! it was scary at first ...enya seemed to be playing backwards and and i saw weird designs..and then got such a feeling of peace and it was wonderful... tho i did not get to see Sophia maybe next time ...so swim will extract some more spice he has 42g of MHRB left...and will med fast for 2 days no cannabis or prescip meds...then meditate then attempt again...i hope swim did this right...because i feel very loved here and would like to stay..
thank you....
ps swim thinks the smoke really tastes like dreadful ...
I did not make the spice ...it was already there...I simply helped find its way out..then it kindly helped me find my way in..

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

BloodShotEyes
#2 Posted : 5/5/2010 10:45:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just thought i would mention that prescription medications will usually stay for about two weeks in your system after you stop taking them. Two days might help but not by much. That is the primary reason i don't want to take any myself, this way i don't have to worry about them altering my journeys Surprised

gammagore
#3 Posted : 5/5/2010 11:18:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there EVOL1, welcome to the Nexus

It sounds like you extracted your first dose, that is good news broSmile makes me very happy.

Might I sugest that you take a read through here https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Category:Extraction_Tek , there are many a TEK's there.

I have no knowledge of what abstaining from your med's will do, so do some more research there.

Peace to you.

Oh ya, method vaping the Spice plays a big role in taste, my first few journey also tasted horrid, now I quite like the taste of DMT, hmmmm, yummy.

All the bestSmile

ragabr
#4 Posted : 5/6/2010 2:22:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Evol1, welcome to the Nexus.

Agree completely with Gammagore regarding taste and abstaining from the meds.

Be cool, be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms