We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I have experienced death (report / introduction) Options

lucious101
#1 Posted : 4/25/2010 8:17:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is the first big post for me on this site so I will mix in my experience with my introduction so bear with me this might be a little long :/

First off, hello everyone Smile although I am new here, I am not new to dmt. After hearing about it from a friend, I spent little over a year researching it until finally extracting some myself about a month ago. My avatar shows some of my first product which is pretty yellow but I am still very proud of myself regardless.

I first started posting some of my experiences on the shroomery forums but have migrated here since dmt was the only thing I was really interested in Smile

Anyways, before this certain experience I have smoked it a few times but always had trouble getting good hits and getting more than a few awesome visuals. After a few mistakes I finally got all the kinks worked out, unfortunately with the cost of some precious spice Sad

Well, its around midnight and I got the wonderful idea of smoking in complete darkness, silence, and solitude. Fortunately at my parents house, in my room I have a decent size walk-in closet which worked out beautifully. No sound whatsoever and so dark that I could not tell a difference between opening my eyes and closing them.

I sat down with a bowl full of dmt resin left over from my not-so-effective trips earlier. Now at this time I was very unaware of how much more potent this resin was then normal fb spice so I wasn't expecting much. And yes, I found that out the hard way.... haha

Two ridiculously massive hits later (which I held both for about ten seconds each) everything started shooting off. I struggled to get a third one, but nailed it and held it till I oculdn't any longer.

WOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!! Off I went and rocketing speeds. Ridiculous visuals like a million different kaleidescopes all at once. I cant possible describe all I saw but Im sure you guys understand. After flying through these patterns I reach a slow halt and come to a place that looks like the inside of some crazy mechanical machine except all the parts were made of multicolored liquid. I remember slightly seeing what looked like a face hiding behind a sproket. I wanted to meet the entity sooo bad but things then took a change....

My mind felt as if it was melting. Also this sound which sounded like a low fast bubbling sound started taking my attention. It started becoming very uncomfortable and since this was something I was not prepared for (I did not know dmt trips could feel like dying at this point) and seemed to last FOREVER. I STARTED TO FREAK.

I started worrying about everything like did I overdose and was actually passing over? I knew you couldn't overdose on dmt but that seemed like the only possible explanation. I felt like I have been tripping for about an hour and I have reached a point of no return.

EVERY thought started passing through my head like what will my friends think, my parents, so much left unfinished in my life. I eventually started to try to accept it, observing more and thinking to myself "So this is what it's like to be a ghost/spirit roaming the plains of a higher existance." But the process of passing over was still waay to much to handle.

Eventually I started thinking a bit more logically and remembered where I was. In a last ditch effort to save my soul from crossing over I reached for where I thought was the door knob and ripped it open thinking I could call for help. Once I saw some light outside my closet it got a bit better. I turned on my lights and lay on my floor face down waiting for it to end. "You're just tripping, and it will all be over soon." I kept telling myself.

Eventually I came back and decided to write and reflect on it immediately.

Ever since then I have had a fear of doing dmt in complete darkness. However, recently I have been smoking in dark rooms (but not pitch black) in order to face these inner fears.

I have started meditating / blessing my spice with good thoughts and happy intentions and I am happy to say that I believe I am now ready to accept being annihilated for the purpose of being reassembled a new person.

In no way do I regret the experience (even though I was seriously 90% convinced I died) and am glad it happened. I always thought if death came to me I would be ready and accept it full on. Dmt showed me that I clearly was not ready...

I also forgot to mention that dmt is the first psychedelic I have experienced sooo ya, pretty ridiculous haha Smile

Thanks for reading everyone and happy safe tripping Smile

and if you haven't smoked in complete darkness, silence, and solitude, I recommend it but BE CAREFUL!!!!!!! you need to prepare yourself

My never ending goal is to completely dissolve into the fabrics of the universe and feel and experience the inner workings of love and consciousness that connect every living thing in this life...

DISCLAIMER: I am not real but just a figment of your imagination...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 4/25/2010 10:34:23 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Nice report, welcome to the forum! : )

"I first started posting some of my experiences on the shroomery forums but have migrated here since dmt was the only thing I was really interested in Smile"

Just incase you didn't know, mushrooms have their own form of dmt as well (4-ho-dmt) Wink

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

lucious101
#3 Posted : 4/26/2010 5:26:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

haha I did not know that actually, I havent excluded shrooms from my wanted list but dmt was just more of a priority

Thanks for the info Smile

My never ending goal is to completely dissolve into the fabrics of the universe and feel and experience the inner workings of love and consciousness that connect every living thing in this life...

DISCLAIMER: I am not real but just a figment of your imagination...