We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Plants that Contain DMT Options

Ident
#21 Posted : 1/28/2010 2:53:12 PM

Mr Ident

Dorje, I think I love you Laughing

Thanks for making this information available, seems that the guy who posted the original info was onto something after all! My apologies for doubting your claim. Embarrased

So this sounds like an interesting avenue for exploration for a number of reasons. It's DMT content, it's history and usage, and why it's never been really discussed before! This is pretty amazing thing for this site and just goes to prove how brilliant a community it is, from teks to new sources of DMT it's numero uno. I'm actually excited about this now!!! As Dorje said, it's bridging a cultural gap and will hopefully lead to more discoveries and discussions!!

Goddamned it I just love this site Very happy Very happy Very happy
Ident is a fictional character - The stories and quoutes attributed to Ident should be treated as having no basis in reality.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dimitrius
#22 Posted : 1/28/2010 3:02:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hei Zao...look up H19....$2.99 a pound. I think it's per pound. I once ordered several pounds of tribulus terrestris from here....I'm pretty sure it's per pound.

http://www.drkangformulas.com/herbs.htm

If anybody wants to eat up some Hei Zao and see what happens.

"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

endlessness
#23 Posted : 1/28/2010 3:04:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

im with infundibulum here... lets see some credible sources for this information.. not that its impossible, but before selling bear skin better make sure you caught the bear first Very happy

Ident
#24 Posted : 1/28/2010 3:19:22 PM

Mr Ident

endlessness wrote:
before selling bear skin better make sure you caught the bear first Very happy

Hahaha, well said mate! I just also realised that Dorje was the OP for this too, for some reason I thought someone else had put it there....gotta get my glasses on now Laughing Apologies Dorje!

If Dorje doesn't mind (and if he does, I'll remove the thread), I'll put up a new thread about this and see if we can prompt some more discussion, and possibly even proper, scientific testing if anyone is able to do that.
Ident is a fictional character - The stories and quoutes attributed to Ident should be treated as having no basis in reality.

Infundibulum
#25 Posted : 1/28/2010 6:10:54 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Ident wrote:
...see if we can prompt some more discussion, and possibly even testing of this fruit. New ideas is good ideas Wink

At times we get threads where one suggests that the x (exotic or not) plant allegedly is a good source of the y or z chemical. Usually there is not enough data to back up those claims and usually very few and unreliable "trip reports" exist.

As for extraction, there are two issues for consideration. One is the safety issue when one extracts an unknown pool of alkaloids from each plant and goes on to try it with potantially hazardous consequences. The other is about whether it is easy for extraction as such; phalaris grasses are known for instance to be difficult both for extracting and for containing poisonous substances. I have yet to read of an extraction success by kitchen chemists.

I am not against the claim that the black dates may be psychoactive one way or another but we really have no indications thus far.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Ident
#26 Posted : 1/28/2010 6:37:16 PM

Mr Ident

I agree that no one should dive into testing or extracting this without having sufficient knowledge, experience and the relevant equipment (for example, 69Ron) so I apologise it that came across as being overly zealous or reckless. It's certainly not my intention and, although I should have (and will also go back to edit my posting), made it clear that by testing I was referring to proper laboratory tests such as the ones performed on material by those qualified to do so.

Bear in mind also that I'm new to the site so excuse my overly enthusiastic responses to ideas like this. Laughing

soxy bastard
#27 Posted : 1/28/2010 11:00:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No DMT in Jujube but many other interesting quinazoline alkaloids. there stated concentration and the use of the fruit as food suggest low toxicity.
Effects sound interesting as a stress relief agent.
Alkaloids in jujube

Infundibulum
#28 Posted : 1/28/2010 11:08:24 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

soxy bastard wrote:
No DMT in Jujube but many other interesting quinazoline alkaloids. there stated concentration and the use of the fruit as food suggest low toxicity.
Effects sound interesting as a stress relief agent.
Alkaloids in jujube

good stuff man!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

PREV12