We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Rainbow Yawns Options

nicechrisman
#21 Posted : 5/23/2013 11:32:48 PM

Kin

gammagore wrote:
Yip I get those, normaly follwed by tearsSmile

yes- mushrooms almost always do this to me
Nagdeo

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

hamsa
#22 Posted : 5/24/2013 12:00:53 AM

fiat lux

Tryptamine Yawns! Had 4 of them at the end of ones recent journey. No tryp is complete without them!!

Archtypamine
#23 Posted : 5/25/2013 8:59:29 PM

...somebody help the man help the man!.... Capt. John Yossarian

Generally, I presume you to be pointing out pertinent details a knewbe should be aware of. thx?
…those who believe in science are as prone to addiction to imposed dogma and faith as are religious zealots. So one has to be very careful to really step back and want to know the truth.

MagicGing
#24 Posted : 5/25/2013 10:53:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I once had my lips stuck (i could not move them back) in a yawning position for id say at least 15 mins while on a highdose mushie experience. My eyes were like waterfalls. I was staring in the mirror and saw myself 15 years down the road.

It was an intense experience, to say the least. Not so much psychedelic, as much emotional, or personal. It was like the father of fathers was teaching me about being greedy, and learning about this. Its a bit hazy in my memory, from the pot.

I dont think ive ever cried(if thats the right word) that hard in my life

I somewhat took that experience for granted and nearly forgot it! Im glad this thread was written and pointed out to me
Thanks
“The swans go on the path of the sun, they go through the ether by means of their miraculous power; the wise are led out of this world, when they have conquered Mara (desire) and his train" Dhammapada

"But is it probable," asked Pascal, "that probability gives assurance? Nothing gives certainty but truth; nothing gives rest but for the sincere search for truth"

Electric Kool-Aid
#25 Posted : 5/26/2013 3:18:20 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

I get the yawns & tears with acid.
Tears are very common with acid. Or close to tears. Plus breathing a lot like woah, wheew.
But never visuals really. Amazing drawings though! If I can find an old acid drawing, I will upload it some day!
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

obliguhl
#26 Posted : 12/5/2013 4:22:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It makes me very happy to discover, that this term is actually getting used in this context! This comes as a real surprise...

Thanks for adding it to the urban dictionary - whoever did this.

I still love rainbow yawns! To celebrate them, here is a short musical representation as to how i experience them.

https://soundcloud.com/o...uhlian-orchestra-rainbow

Keep opn yawnin' Razz

Elpo
#27 Posted : 12/6/2013 11:04:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes definitely have the rainbow yawn, and also the self controlling grin which I often can't get off my face. Especially at the start of the journey.
"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

Metanoia
#28 Posted : 12/6/2013 3:13:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Always on the come-up of mushrooms and ayahuasca. I even used to get the yawns pretty hard when I used to take MDMA in the past.

Never with LSD though. Quite the opposite. I would get this strange sort of tension in my jaw, not the same as with MDMA, but similar. That's actually how I knew the trip was beginning.

PREV12