We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
Passionoxia (Passionflower + D. inoxia = EUPHORIA + VISUALS!) Options

ThirdEyeVision
#61 Posted : 7/11/2010 8:27:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
ThirdEyeVision, I didn't mean different kinds of passionflower, I meant passiflora incarnata varies a lot in potency. I've been using passionflower for over 25 years. Some is almost worthless, some is very good. There's no vendor I've seen that carries consistently good passionflower, both locally and on-line. It all varies a lot. I've had passionflower that can be felt at 1 tsp, and passionflower that does pretty much nothing at 5 tablespoons.

Even very strong passionflower feels weak on it's own, and increasing the dosage does little to make it feel stronger on it's own. The effect is still mild even when you double and triple an effective dose. But with Datua, it can be much stronger.

Oh, I know you dint mean that. I was just pointing it out. I actually drank 6 tbs last night. So I think you must be correct on the potency. My plants should be big enough soon to where I can harvest some leafs. have you ever harvested the foliage? I'm wondering if there is a specific time of year the alks are higher in concentration.
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

69ron
#62 Posted : 7/11/2010 8:33:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ThirdEyeVision wrote:
have you ever harvested the foliage? I'm wondering if there is a specific time of year the alks are higher in concentration.

No. I usually buy it on-line or at the local store.

I bet there’s a certain time of year the alkaloids and other actives are in higher concentration. Probably at flowering time.

Make sure to harvest the flowers separately. They have a stronger effect and it’s a little different from the leaf and stem.

For sure the flowers will work for this combination at just a few teaspoons.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

ThirdEyeVision
#63 Posted : 7/11/2010 8:37:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
ThirdEyeVision wrote:
have you ever harvested the foliage? I'm wondering if there is a specific time of year the alks are higher in concentration.

No. I usually buy it on-line or at the local store.

I bet there’s a certain time of year the alkaloids and other actives are in higher concentration. Probably at flowering time.

Make sure to harvest the flowers separately. They have a stronger effect and it’s a little different from the leaf and stem.

For sure the flowers will work for this combination at just a few teaspoons.

So would it be just the flower pedals or stigma, anthers and all?
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

69ron
#64 Posted : 7/12/2010 5:36:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe the flower pedals, or another part of the flower is really the desired part, but I wouldn’t know. I've only had the whole flowers, every bit, dried, crushed, and made into tea. It's much more potent than the rest of the plant. If you don’t have luck with the leaves and stems, for sure the flowers will do the job. They also taste a hundred times better. If I could, I would only use flowers.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

«PREV234