We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Passionoxia (Passionflower + D. inoxia = EUPHORIA + VISUALS!) Options

g13juggalo
#41 Posted : 6/9/2010 10:44:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks to this I think I'll pick up some passionflower from my healthfood store. Its like a dollar an oz there.
and then get some datura next time I buy stuff online.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

pau
#42 Posted : 6/10/2010 2:30:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

is there a passiflora extraction tek around? Guessing one would start with a bunch of flowers? What about flowers that have just fallen off the plant? (presumably, that is where the passion fruits will begin to grow).
WHOA!

Dorge
#43 Posted : 6/10/2010 3:21:43 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

you could take a tincture store bought and just evap it onto some leaf.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

g13juggalo
#44 Posted : 6/10/2010 3:27:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

pau wrote:
is there a passiflora extraction tek around? Guessing one would start with a bunch of flowers? What about flowers that have just fallen off the plant? (presumably, that is where the passion fruits will begin to grow).

I'm just about certain the wiki has one using d-limonene.

Ginkgo
#45 Posted : 6/10/2010 4:09:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Passionoxia? Am I the only one getting really, really bad vibes from that name? Noxia means to hurt, harm or injury, or acting in said ways. Passio means a passion, so the name "passionoxia" literally means "a passion for invoking injury". I understand the name comes from the scientific names of the plants, but still... Confused

Dorge
#46 Posted : 6/10/2010 6:15:00 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

SWIM is starting to think a datura inoxia and passion flower changa blend is in order...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

69ron
#47 Posted : 6/10/2010 9:13:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm...a datura inoxia and passionflower changa...that sounds very interesting. Anyone try anything like that yet?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

magickpencil
#48 Posted : 7/9/2010 5:05:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM and some friends drank β‰ˆ one cup of tea steeped from β‰ˆ two Tbsps passionflower foliage each and subsequently thoroughly chewed & swallowed between five and eight (immature) D. stramonium seeds
SWIM felt a mild relaxation and mental contentedness come on over the next 30 minutes

All present comfortably decided to double their respective dose

SWIM and friends drank β‰ˆ one additional cup of passionflower tea each and subsequently thoroughly chewed & swallowed between five and eight additional Datura seeds
SWIM felt more and more relaxed over the next 30 minutes; group conversation naturally turned towards the abstract; SWIM and one friend agreed that there was the physical sensation of being 'part of the flow'

All in all: mild but very, very pleasant; an exceptional treat for facilitating small group conversation
SWIM will definitely try again w mature seeds later this year
All posts by magickpencil are works of fiction; any relation to real persons or events is purely coincidental

On my naming day when I come 12 I gone front spear and kilt a wyld boar he parbly ben the las wyld pig on the Bundel Downs any how there hadnt ben none for a long time befor him nor I aint looking to see none agen. He dint make the groun shake nor nothing like that when he come on to my spear he wernt all that big plus he lookit poorly. He done the reqwyrt he ternt and stood and clattert his teef and made his rush and there we wer then. Him on 1 end of the spear kicking his life out and me on the other end watching him dy. I said, 'Your tern now my tern later.'

69ron
#49 Posted : 7/9/2010 9:07:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Were any stems used? Or was it just leaf?

The more mature seeds of Datura stramonium seeds will give a less relaxed, more euphoric experience. It’s VERY NICE. As the seeds age they contain more hyoscyamine (a stimulant) and less scopolamine (a sedative), so they become less like Datura inoxia seeds.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

ThirdEyeVision
#50 Posted : 7/10/2010 6:01:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

5 Minutes ago I somehow or another managed to drink 3 tbs of Passionflower tea. All leaves. GOOD LORD THAT TASTE HORRID!!! Crying or very sad

I'm now chewing on 5 Inoxia seeds.

Will post back. Smile

T+30: nothing yet.
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

69ron
#51 Posted : 7/10/2010 9:17:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ThirdEyeVision wrote:
5 Minutes ago I somehow or another managed to drink 3 tbs of Passionflower tea. All leaves. GOOD LORD THAT TASTE HORRID!!! Crying or very sad

Mix it with peppermint, at 2 parts passionflower to 1 part peppermint. It greatly improves the flavor.

magickpencil
#52 Posted : 7/10/2010 6:45:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Were any stems used? Or was it just leaf?

A mix of stems and leaves

69ron wrote:
The more mature seeds of Datura stramonium seeds will give a less relaxed, more euphoric experience. It’s VERY NICE. As the seeds age they contain more hyoscyamine (a stimulant) and less scopolamine (a sedative), so they become less like Datura inoxia seeds.

Thanks, I was wondering about that
All posts by magickpencil are works of fiction; any relation to real persons or events is purely coincidental

On my naming day when I come 12 I gone front spear and kilt a wyld boar he parbly ben the las wyld pig on the Bundel Downs any how there hadnt ben none for a long time befor him nor I aint looking to see none agen. He dint make the groun shake nor nothing like that when he come on to my spear he wernt all that big plus he lookit poorly. He done the reqwyrt he ternt and stood and clattert his teef and made his rush and there we wer then. Him on 1 end of the spear kicking his life out and me on the other end watching him dy. I said, 'Your tern now my tern later.'

g13juggalo
#53 Posted : 7/10/2010 8:28:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What are the actives chemicals in passionflower?
and would syrian rue work better do you think?

ThirdEyeVision
#54 Posted : 7/10/2010 10:09:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ThirdEyeVision wrote:

I'm now chewing on 5 Inoxia seeds.

Will post back. Smile

T+30: nothing yet.

Well, nothing really came from it except very very very vivid dreams. I stayed up for about an hour and a half or two and felt relaxed but nothing psychedelic unfortunately. My dreams however were with out a doubt affected, not yet lucid but on the cusp of being so. I'll try it again tonight maybe with double the passion flower.
ThirdEyeVision

ThirdEyeVision
#55 Posted : 7/11/2010 5:31:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Round Two!!! Ding Ding Ding!

Steeped 4.5 tbs of passion Flower leaves with a handful of fresh peppermint for 45 minutes.
Taste was significantly better (thanks 69Ron). Still tasted bad so I squeezed half a lemon in and it was palatable.

Ate 5 D Inoxia seeds.

T+ 10 minutes. Started sweating. Didn't happen at the smaller dose. Also noticing a head change, kind of like a fog rolling in.
ThirdEyeVision

69ron
#56 Posted : 7/11/2010 6:00:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ThirdEyeVision, how does your body feel?

ThirdEyeVision
#57 Posted : 7/11/2010 6:53:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
ThirdEyeVision, how does your body feel?

Not really anything. It never moved past the initial head change.
ThirdEyeVision

69ron
#58 Posted : 7/11/2010 11:23:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ThirdEyeVision, it sounds like either the Datura or the passionflower is pretty weak. It's probably the passionflower. Some passionflower is super weak.

ThirdEyeVision
#59 Posted : 7/11/2010 7:49:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
ThirdEyeVision, it sounds like either the Datura or the passionflower is pretty weak. It's probably the passionflower. Some passionflower is super weak.

Very possible. I purchased the Passion Flower from a local natural food store that sells bulk herbs etc. It actually wasn't labeled as Incarnata simply Passion Flower. But I would see no reason to sell any other strain. It could also be very old though.

Still though, it is the absolute hands down best dream inducer I have come by. Both nights I was on the verge of breaking Lucid but not quite there. I could see how with some work this could be a key into Lucid Dreaming. But stomaching that vile liquid is a HUGE road block! Do you think it would work to use a tincture or caped foliage?
ThirdEyeVision

69ron
#60 Posted : 7/11/2010 8:18:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ThirdEyeVision, I didn't mean different kinds of passionflower, I meant passiflora incarnata varies a lot in potency. I've been using passionflower for over 25 years. Some is almost worthless, some is very good. There's no vendor I've seen that carries consistently good passionflower, both locally and on-line. It all varies a lot. I've had passionflower that can be felt at 1 tsp, and passionflower that does pretty much nothing at 5 tablespoons.

Even very strong passionflower feels weak on it's own, and increasing the dosage does little to make it feel stronger on it's own. The effect is still mild even when you double and triple an effective dose. But with Datua, it can be much stronger.

PREV1234NEXT