We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
dmt salt and electric cigarettes? Options

merthyn
#21 Posted : 2/13/2012 8:19:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I Happen to have a athsma nebulizer someone tried to sell me and then just gave me when I explained it wasnt an oxygen machine (which I would have paid money for). totally inappropriate if were talking about the same thing. its like the size of a VCR lol.

BUT UP HERE IN THE FROZEN NORTH WE CALL THE "PLUNGER" A "PAIL". It is without Question the standardized, universally accepted, failsafe, dummy proof, BEST! WAY! TO! BREAK! THROUGH! !!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for yelling

I make my own wine.

But yo, I said that pinnacle, peak, absolute zenith, break throughs are not E CIG territory. E-cigs (with DMT) are for tripping in public and for people who are afraid to really trip ballz ;}like when you are introducing people to dmt. I am oppinionated, Take me with a pinch of salt and I wont seem so rude. mad love,
Merllyn

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Lost travellier
#22 Posted : 2/13/2012 12:31:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry for waiting, i was working... ...Today is nice day -it's WORKING! (Big thanks for merthyn!)
So, i'm easy dissolved 0.2g DMT freebase (yellowish) in 0.1ml Eton 95%. (see pic.01)
Then i have taken China cheap e-cig (see pic.02) and has deleted "metallic sponge", which closed the spiral of the heater atomizer's.
By means of fine wire I carry several micro-drops my e-liquid on spiral. - A Spiral was completely soaked e-liquid.
Then I have collected e-cig and has done several puffs - I have felt bodyload nearly immediately! In 5 minutes all ended. No visuals.
- But it's normally, this micro dose very, very small...
On my view, e-liquid evaporated up to 100% without any deposit, it's OK.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now first findings:

1) My today e-liquid too fluid in this concentrations. (I shall try to do harder).

2) I want to find change for cannabis oil. Anyone have an idea for the other hard butter, which can be vaporized, will be safety and not to give deposit?

3) Design to spirals of the heater must be changed so this could hold more e-liquid in itself, without any wicks.

4) I certain that eat or sublingual MAOI will become the big help and decoration for experience. I this shall research also.

5) What has said in most begin merthyn, this way has their own borders and sphere of the using: does not wait from it breakthrough or near that...

merthyn wrote:..."OK what kind of E-cig unit do you have??"...

-- I have three e-cig:

1) Bulli-Smoker (model "Bulli Extreme" with 18650 battery)

2) Screwdriver MKII (see pics.03-05)

3) China e-cig

+ Transparent atomizers (see pics.03, 04)

+ Atomizer of Bulli-Smoker (see pics.03, 05)

merthyn wrote:..."I am enjoying this exchange very much, I have a question, I go today to buy some
changa ingredients.
there is a list of ingredients elsewhere in the nexus"...

-Changa:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...t.aspx?g=topics&f=58 Embarrased

merthyn wrote:..."1: do u recommend any?
2: do you think oils and essences from those ingredients will keep their
endogenous properties? like so i can use the oils instead of ethyls!!!! "

- I haven't many info, let's ask the Nexus...

=============================================================

& Will be continued! Cool

Lost travellier attached the following image(s):
01-e-liquid.JPG (57kb) downloaded 278 time(s).
02-China e-cig.JPG (54kb) downloaded 278 time(s).
03-MKII.JPG (65kb) downloaded 279 time(s).
04-MKII.JPG (58kb) downloaded 279 time(s).
05-MKII.JPG (56kb) downloaded 279 time(s).
06-Bulli-Smoker.JPG (60kb) downloaded 277 time(s).
07-Bulli-Smoker.JPG (59kb) downloaded 280 time(s).
08-Bulli-Smoker.JPG (60kb) downloaded 283 time(s).

trancescript
#23 Posted : 2/13/2012 3:58:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile u should try the LR low resistance versions of the atomizers burns quicker and faster throut hit try also boge lr cartomizers and ego lr cartomizers are a hit tell me about it .Rolling eyes
trancescript attached the following image(s):
descărcare.jpg (8kb) downloaded 279 time(s).

Lost travellier
#24 Posted : 2/13/2012 5:36:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, beside me too LR are used, the main that battery has not died! Wink

Tusk Bilasimo
#25 Posted : 2/13/2012 6:24:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Swim friend,

Your desire reminds me of when I was a student and we used to try different ways of smoking doobie, one was a method called the bucket; which was something like this:-

Take a 2L 2 liter soft drink bottle and cut off the bottom.
A bucket filled with water
A pipe or apple or any receptacle that will fit snugly into the top/neck of the 2 liter soft drink bottle.

1) lower the soft drink bottle into the bucket bottom first until the water level reaches the collar of the neck.
2) hold it there while fitting the loaded pipe to the neck (for the method to work its important that you get a good airtight seal)
3) light the pipe while lifting the bottle slowly out the bucket, keep lifting until the base is just below the water (the gravitational weight of the water in the bottle will suck on the pipe filling the void with 2L of thick smoke).
4) remove the pipe from the neck of the bottle. place your hand over the neck and gently remove the base of the bottle from bucket. Now place your lips over the neck and try inhale 2L of cool smoke ;-)

If you have tried this you will know that it is enough smoke to knock you flat on your back....lol
If we stop learning we stop growing, anything that is not growing is dying

Where were you when your mind found you

Lost travellier
#26 Posted : 2/13/2012 7:02:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, this efficient way. Smile But I want the comfort - that device was small, neat, automatic and on battery... To press on button - and anymore think about it. First or last, such belongings come up for sale. Simply want to do this itself and quickly! Cool

trancescript
#27 Posted : 2/13/2012 7:22:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ok i have the ego baterry and the boge cartomizers any ideea s how kan i get dmt ?in me i do not have too much money to spend on this but iff there is a cheap wat method obtaining dmt please tell me im so uppset on this life i wish i could get a meaning of this material world

Bill Cipher
#28 Posted : 2/13/2012 7:32:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

trancescript wrote:
ok i have the ego baterry and the boge cartomizers any ideea s how kan i get dmt ?in me i do not have too much money to spend on this but iff there is a cheap wat method obtaining dmt please tell me im so uppset on this life i wish i could get a meaning of this material world

No one here is going to help you "obtain" DMT. Please don't ever make another post like this again. If you are looking to extract, you will find all the answers you need in the WIKI. If you are looking to buy, you need to go away.

a1pha
#29 Posted : 2/13/2012 7:41:41 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

trancescript wrote:

Not cool.

You are not going to get meaning out of the material world if you are not willing to work for it. I think you better cease and desist this attitude in favor of this one. If not, you're not going to find much meaning here either - in the virtual world.

Here's a friendly slap in the face. Now wake up and start creating some meaning.

-a1pha
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

merthyn
#30 Posted : 2/14/2012 1:51:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

double post edit oops

merthyn
#31 Posted : 2/14/2012 2:10:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My colleagues and I have been thrilled to see your application of our fun info! I never knew you could use a cheap china Ecig like that. You will definitely want to thicken things up a bit , . If you make it thicker and you use a atomizer with a lot more balls you will get better results. but you knew that. I have recently made a few new mixes. NMT is the way to go.

As for the cannabis oil and butter, you might just have to clean your coil with isopropyl to get rid of residues and not really worry about it, plus you can always just cook em till it all ashes up and blow on it.
the ones with natural corks are fruit ethanol and the plastic lids are internet ethyl based e-cig flavor

merthyn attached the following image(s):
arsenal.jpg (27kb) downloaded 233 time(s).

merthyn
#32 Posted : 2/14/2012 2:12:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Check out jessejamespvmods on youtube to see more about the units we use

trancescript
#33 Posted : 2/14/2012 10:35:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the link is not working
ok sorry about my demand i know now ill search and i will find .

Lost travellier
#34 Posted : 2/15/2012 5:45:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ha! 100% success! It's Revolution!
Today I have finished my home made atomizer for e-cig and named it "X-atomizer".
Test was commenced immediately. Here is report of use:
- By means of empty tube from ball-point pen (pic.02) I inflict on spiral two mini drops e-liquid.
- Collect e-cig and press the button. The vapour appears In 2 seconds. I breathe 4-5 seconds and release the button. Nearly immediately approaches the effect. The Level approximately +3 (from 5). The Plateau even, without pica. Duration beside 4 minutes. The Decline else 5-6 minutes. The Afterglow beside 15 minutes. //Temporary intervals I did not fix, this approximate figures.// I did not prepare to that-that unusual. Simply wanted to do "technical test" device. I expected to see accustomed colorful "dome of the chrysanthemum", but at moment of the start appeared flat 2D with weak visuals and strong mental forming of trip.

I ceased to feel its body and breathing. The Reason worked simultaneously in three points: I1 =sitting in uncomfortable pose at the table and worrying about move trip. I2 =residing inwardly trip and observing 2D. YA3 =to itself opponent and talks with as stranger of the person, ask to I1... Very strange experience. Has Probably affected my anxious mindset and admixture N-oxide. But flesh-colored sensations were very pleasing. And moment of the inhalation pair I nearly have not felt.

All are a technical details of the fabrication I'll show little later. Want to say that this "X-atomizer" much cheaply and forgive; pardon in home-made fabrication, easy can be adapted to any e-cig or MOD e-cig (the single condition: they must be capable to return the current on atomizer more 1.5А (R=2 Ohm)). He has a quick heating (beside me =2 seconds) and small inertia. The Spiral is capable to hold MUCH MORE. - Much more than I have felt! Besides if inflict dripped e-liquid on spiral and give the solvent time to dry, that possible in dry type to hold on spirals else and else more. Possible store up beforehand several such "X-atomizers" and quickly change them at moment of the use! Herewith they can be kept in refrigerator in ready type for a long time. Besides, very suitable way of the dosage: on drop (by means of tubes as beside me) or eye droppers...

In general, I seem reached its daydreams, to which went several years!

I'm happy to give this opening on court Nexians!

p.s.: I think, this will work with any solutes (cannabis oil e.t.c.).

Lost travellier attached the following image(s):
01-yellowish spice fb.JPG (63kb) downloaded 203 time(s).
02-tube & e-liquid.JPG (60kb) downloaded 208 time(s).
03-X-atomizer.JPG (62kb) downloaded 206 time(s).
04-X-e-cig.JPG (61kb) downloaded 205 time(s).
05-X-e-cig.JPG (62kb) downloaded 205 time(s).
06.JPG (89kb) downloaded 207 time(s).
07.JPG (61kb) downloaded 204 time(s).
08.JPG (62kb) downloaded 211 time(s).
09.JPG (60kb) downloaded 204 time(s).
10.JPG (57kb) downloaded 205 time(s).

Dante
#35 Posted : 2/15/2012 6:46:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow Lost travellier, that machinery looks amazing!

Keep posting Very happy
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

a1pha
#36 Posted : 2/15/2012 6:54:48 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Lost travellier,

Fantastic! This is great!

I picked up some spare parts last weekend and will use this as inspiration for my own modification.

Thanks again!

-a1pha
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Lost travellier
#37 Posted : 2/15/2012 7:13:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank You! We decide one big problem. We -free the consciousness, I so consider. So i'm happy!

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#38 Posted : 2/16/2012 12:49:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am really liking this thread. Awesome stuff here, and the language barrier makes it fun to read as well.
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

spacedude1243
#39 Posted : 2/16/2012 10:47:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

lol any one see this , wouldnt be to fun if this happened while your tripping

electronic cigarette explodes in mans mouth takes out teeth

frock
#40 Posted : 2/17/2012 1:38:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have been wondering about this.

I just finished my first extraction and happen to be an avid vapor.

I happen to have a Darwin variable wattage vaporizer.

You can adjust the wattage while hooting it with the spin of the wheel.

I have all kinds of atomizers laying around. Even have a dual coil Atty.

Any reason you can't just drop your dmt directly on the coils?

Has anyone tried this?

PREV123NEXT