We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | troll accounts. Options

endlessness
#41 Posted : 3/28/2023 2:45:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Imagine the cognitive dissonance of taking psychedelics for years that supposedly make you a better person, only to become a forum spammer and repeatedly getting banned only to make a new account to post the exact same thing, making fake accounts that talk to each other in several forums? What a sad creature.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dithyramb
#42 Posted : 3/28/2023 3:21:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psychedelics are called "non specific amplifiers" by some.

They don't make you a better person by default. Used in the wrong way, they can even make you a very bad person. Or, they can reinforce your diseases/wounds/darkness instead of freeing you from them. Psychedelics are only an extension of that which is primary, and that is the bundle of intention, set, setting, context, etc which I call ceremony in my own life.

I personally am not at ease with how the contemporary culture is so obsessed with substances, pushing the vital part of the practice out of the picture, either unintentionally or unconsciously.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

endlessness
#43 Posted : 3/28/2023 3:32:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, that is pretty clear to me.. but he is making claims to have profound teachings with these experiences on how to live a better life, so you gotta wonder how does he justify in his mind that a better life is to become a forum spammer...

Voidmatrix
#44 Posted : 3/28/2023 4:11:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

dithyramb wrote:
I personally am not at ease with how the contemporary culture is so obsessed with substances, pushing the vital part of the practice out of the picture, either unintentionally or unconsciously.

It's like a tell people when doing guidework: the medicines and molecules don't do the work for you. They help YOU to do the work.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

dragonrider
#45 Posted : 3/28/2023 4:42:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

brokedownpalace10 wrote:
So, after a while reading of his Morning Glory seed "conversions", I deduced that he was either a scammer or very sensitive to psychedelics. I wrote that one off as a "maybe", but undependable at best (BS at worst).

I used to know people that would talk about how they did drugs they had not (shooting the resin flecks in black mollies, etc.). In their case, they assumed it would work and just wanted someone else to try it. Wink

Not at all sure of the motivation here. I do have one question.

Is the lower LSA and the higher levels of more desirable alkaloids in fresh MG seeds a real thing? That one always seemed more like a lot of people had experienced it to be true.

Yes, fresh morning glory seeds tend to be more psychedelic. LSH does indeed degrade to LSA. It is one of the reasons these seeds do not consistently produce good experiences.

Pandora
#46 Posted : 3/28/2023 4:47:21 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

endlessness wrote:
Yes, that is pretty clear to me.. but he is making claims to have profound teachings with these experiences on how to live a better life, so you gotta wonder how does he justify in his mind that a better life is to become a forum spammer...

How the heck is being predatory towards 18 year old women and possibly younger girls at a waterpark while bragging about being on steroids a better life? I mean I can see how a child like male mind might perceive it that way but anyone with even a modicum of maturity understands that this person is unwell even if he is in his 50s. And again I will re-state if his claims are even remotely true his phone should be checked by the waterpark security people every time he exits for inappropriate and underaged material.

I noticed he took a day off today. That is something that is easy to get used to.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

endlessness
#47 Posted : 3/28/2023 5:31:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
endlessness wrote:

How the heck is being predatory towards 18 year old women and possibly younger girls at a waterpark while bragging about being on steroids a better life? I mean I can see how a child like male mind might perceive it that way but anyone with even a modicum of maturity understands that this person is unwell even if he is in his 50s. And again I will re-state if his claims are even remotely true his phone should be checked by the waterpark security people every time he exits for inappropriate and underaged material.

I noticed he took a day off today. That is something that is easy to get used to.

Im with you all the way Pand Smile

Bill Cipher
#48 Posted : 3/28/2023 8:05:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Imagine the cognitive dissonance of taking psychedelics for years that supposedly make you a better person, only to become a forum spammer and repeatedly getting banned only to make a new account to post the exact same thing, making fake accounts that talk to each other in several forums? What a sad creature.

I would say he's a great example of how this is an inherently flawed assumption. Psychedelics don't make you better, period. They can be a great catalyst for growth - if the user is open to growing (and doing the work that's required to get there) - but these substances alone don't make anyone anything (other than tripping heavily for as long as they last).

He's not the only one. I can name a few people formerly close to me who have taken a boatload of psychedelics and are horrible human beings.

Frisk911
#49 Posted : 3/28/2023 9:25:23 PM

Just remember ALL CAPS when you spell the man name.

Bill Cipher wrote:
endlessness wrote:

I would say he's a great example of how this is an inherently flawed assumption. Psychedelics don't make you better, period. They can be a great catalyst for growth - if the user is open to growing (and doing the work that's required to get there) - but these substances alone don't make anyone anything (other than tripping heavily for as long as they last).

He's not the only one. I can name a few people formerly close to me who have taken a boatload of psychedelics and are horrible human beings.

This is a great post. I fully agree with you, Bill. Taking entheogens does not automatically make someone a better person, as growth and self-improvement require much more than just a single/many experience. entheogens can serve as a tool for growth and can be a catalyst for change, but ultimately it is up to the individual to do the work necessary to make positive changes in their life. It is unfortunate that some people misuse these substances and do not take the necessary steps to grow and improve themselves.

I do worry about the young women around this person though, Very creepy.

Bill Cipher
#50 Posted : 3/28/2023 9:38:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Frisk911 wrote:
I do worry about the young women around this person though, Very creepy.

Not for nothin', but he has also partially supported himself for years doing nude photo shoots in his home.

Just sayin'.

Toshido
#51 Posted : 3/28/2023 10:37:35 PM

Research & Development

endlessness wrote:

This is what I've been having such a hard time wrapping my mind around!!! And you put it in the best terms possible. Cognitive dissonance!

These medicines demand humility and reverence and respect! How could you enjoy such things only to become the dredge of the psychedelic world!? It should be in the Guinness book of world records.

BillCipher wrote:

And you just nailed it with that follow up Bill. It's a very sad realization that the things we loved are used that way. We have no control over that. There's some beauty to it, and some nastiness to it. We just don't like that nasty stuff HERE. Gotta be a way to just perm ban this guy. Can we get The Trav to work some coding magic?
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

dragonrider
#52 Posted : 3/28/2023 11:23:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
endlessness wrote:

Yeah, he claims that girls are continuously asking to have their picture taken with him.

I find his claims that he is the senior programmer of motorola and that he discovered a novel lysergamide that is better than LSD itself, more believable than these weird waterpark fantasies of his.

ommani
#53 Posted : 3/29/2023 1:00:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:
The water park thing wasn’t tripping related; just truly bizarre boasting about how the teenage girls there can’t stop ogling and giggling in packs when he passes, and the dudes all ask for workout tips.

He’s a wacko.

I thought for sure that I had read a post of his where he mentioned tripping at a waterpark. I could be wrong, though... either way, I agree that this person has gone above and beyond to dispel the notion of psychedelics, alone, making someone a model human.

Tim Scully talks about this in his interviews - how initially he set out to turn on the world (through clandestine LSD manufacture in the 60's), thinking that LSD, on it's own, would radically transform individuals and society for the better. However, as time went on, he realized that this utopian view did not correspond with reality.

Voidmatrix
#54 Posted : 3/29/2023 1:02:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

ommani wrote:
Bill Cipher wrote:
The water park thing wasn’t tripping related; just truly bizarre boasting about how the teenage girls there can’t stop ogling and giggling in packs when he passes, and the dudes all ask for workout tips.

He’s a wacko.

I thought for sure that I had read a post of his where he mentioned tripping at a waterpark. I could be wrong, though... either way, I agree that this person has gone above and beyond to dispel the notion of psychedelics, alone, making someone a model human.

Tim Scully talks about this in his interviews - how initially he set out to turn on the world (through clandestine LSD manufacture in the 60's), thinking that LSD, on it's own, would radically transform individuals and society for the better. However, as time went on, he realized that this utopian view did not correspond with reality.

He did indeed claim to have some shulgin scale psychedelic adventure at a Waterpark.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

brokedownpalace10
#55 Posted : 3/29/2023 11:19:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
[quote=Pandora][quote=endlessness]

I find his claims that he is the senior programmer of motorola and that he discovered a novel lysergamide that is better than LSD itself, more believable than these weird waterpark fantasies of his.

I dunno. 17/18 year old girls do that all the time. Then, after a while, they might ask you to buy them beer or roll them a joint. If you say no, they'll just move on to the next pathetic old guy.

Toshido
#56 Posted : 3/29/2023 6:07:28 PM

Research & Development

brokedownpalace10 wrote:

I dunno. 17/18 year old girls do that all the time. Then, after a while, they might ask you to buy them beer or roll them a joint. If you say no, they'll just move on to the next pathetic old guy.

I have literally never heard of this happening.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

brokedownpalace10
#57 Posted : 3/29/2023 7:50:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

widderic wrote:
brokedownpalace10 wrote:

I have literally never heard of this happening.

Never had a 17 year old ask you to buy them beer? Or for a joint?
Never seen immature girls being flirty with pathetic old men to get their way?

I guess all that I was saying was the the gentleman in question may have been reading way more into the situation than was there.

Bill Cipher
#58 Posted : 3/29/2023 8:29:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

brokedownpalace10 wrote:
I guess all that I was saying was the the gentleman in question may have been reading way more into the situation than was there.

Or he may simply be a delusional sadsack, and these things have only ever occurred in his bizarro imagination....

brokedownpalace10
#59 Posted : 3/29/2023 9:00:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:
brokedownpalace10 wrote:

Or he may simply be a delusional sadsack, and these things have only ever occurred in his bizarro imagination....

Two similar statements if you think about it. Let me say "pathetic" one more time.

compulsimple
#60 Posted : 4/7/2023 6:37:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I mean, I'm assuming a few things. I'll channel my inner armchair psychology geek just for kicks.

The first thing that I assume is that they're a part of the Incel or involuntary celibate community and they just simply like pathological anonymous harassment.

I wanna say though that even though this is an example of online anonymity fulfilling the vacuum of online toxicity; overall online anonymity baked into social media is overall more positive than negative. I mean, forums like this are largely an extremely positive and beneficial community for people who use drugs which helps to foster supportive online relationships with other people who might be marginalized by prohibition and even by stigma associated with substance use disorder or being a person with an addiction, etc.

What I'd like to hone in on is how these forums are positive and that the bright side to look to is how many more people that these forums enrich and benefit and provide community for compared with how many people that troll these forums for the capability of acting out their tasteless and misogynistic compulsions. Remember that: this person probably has no community of their own and understand that they are likely lashing out at random people and particularly drug users because of social stigma that they perceive us to carry. This carries the assumption that the online drug community is an easy target to troll. What's more unfortunate isn't anyone who might be misinformed by their trolling but the grunt work that moderators have to do to remove infantile content from these forums to make these forums an inclusive and supportive community for psychedelic and drug users.

Another point I want to make and remind us of: Facebook created a policy of having to use your real name in order to use the website. This is highly misguided and it assumes that people act a little better when their actual identities are associated with their embarrassing and harassing comments and posts. This just isn't true and people tend to circumvent this. Not to mention that click workers are short in supply since it's an extremely grueling job to moderate content online and provide a safe online experience and community to others. Click workers are underpaid for the amount of trauma and eyesight damage they incur from staring at screens littered with the worst of human behavior that has to be quickly evaluated and then removed or moderated.

Platforms like Reddit offer the capability to create multiple accounts. It's baked into their platform and largely I believe that has more positives for people who want to create separate online persona's and while it's highly exploitable by trolls I believe it carries a lot of security and privacy. Hopefully for drug forums though the extent of creating separate accounts only extends to an account for DMT-Nexus, one for shroomery, one for mycotopia, etcetera. For many, having multiple or separate persona's is very beneficial such as for people who have family member's who're anti-LGBTQ and there's times where you don't want to be connected to your homophobic family members.

Similarly people who are LGBTQ facing oppression where it's illegal, people doing work with activism who are subjected to surveillance such as with reproductive rights and climate/anti-war activism, are all requiring platforms that support having multiple accounts. I'd still say that for the most part having a single account for places like this is what's necessary and is baked into the forum for the need to create legitimacy and prevent spamming.

There's a good podcast from EFF here about what I'm getting at.

In conclusion I appreciate the work that our Moderators and Admin's do for us. It's taking time out of your schedule and life to moderate the content of these forum's and these forum's are a really inclusive community for the most part in a world of prohibition and stigma. So we owe a huge thanks and our gratitude. We are sorry to those of us that have to remove spam and we can only hope that by growing the better parts of the online community that it makes up for the stupidity of people like 69ron and many, many, many other's who fulfill the toxicity vacuum of cyberspace

PREV1234NEXT