We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | troll accounts. Options

Bill Cipher
#21 Posted : 3/26/2023 9:16:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
You could say that by sacrificing his own brain tissue and continuously demonstrating the consequences, he is now a living and breathing warning sign against all the 69ron and tregar teks he ever posted.

True dat. But what if this is also the secret to his godlike 50+ year old physique?

Who are you to say that this Adonis on Earth hasn't achieved his waterpark superpowers through these mysterious means? And just who are you to deprive teenaged girls everywhere, all of whom want nothing more than to ogle his oiled up perfection?

Personally, I would happily poison myself with any of his quack-like prescriptions if it meant that he would allow me a peek at his proprietary workout plan.

I will literally buy any old poisonous garbage that he's relentlessly trying to sell me, if only it can turn me into half the waterpark panty dropper.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

carolyn
#22 Posted : 3/26/2023 9:41:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

abombs said:
Quote:
In what way was 150 too strong compared to 120

At 150mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT + 200mg THH + 200mg harmine mixed into the pre-complexed | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT on the spoon, all then added to one Ayahuasca capsule (see pics on post on page #1 at bottom) it was rather frightening, visuals were too strong, immense vibrational field thru entire body at high frequency, my head where my hair was started to sweat and forehead became cold as the dmt generated "nausea in the brain only" was strong, had to take off my glasses and find a happy place with closed eyes, I was not prepared for this...with open eyes all the walls filled with geometrics and it felt like an alien spacecraft was going to surround me and take me away in the vibrational field to another planet. I did not want to move an inch as the visuals would stir up, the closed eye visual field was immense with thousands of fine geometries all in constant motion expanding and collapsing and swirling.

At very high doses the dmt has a nauseating effect on the brain only because it is so powerful, I wanted to purge but couldn't several times, finally after 45 minutes the trip notched down in power several notches and I took a breath of relief, several hours later, I took a re-dose of 150mg harmine + 100mg DMT and found it completely different and comfortable, visual cev geometrics were in all neon colors but fascinating. Music enhancement super powerful, tracers beyond belief, divine beauty was infinite, all the actresses on TV looked like goddesses. I could freely move around from room to room and watch movies with spiritual joy. The shimmering of everything was ultra-powerful with a divine light from within, colors beyond this earth, deep spiritual insights without being terrified.

Noice in attached vegetal Ayahuasca paper by Callaway, all of the Ayahuasca was around 90mg or below in dmt dose found in the brew. I've taken LSD hundreds of times, cactus tea 200 times, and Ayahuasca around 150 times, the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT capsules are my absolute favorite, but only when using reasonable doses of DMT.

Some may find only 150mg of harmine freebase is needed to activate the 1st dose of 120mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT instead of having to use 200mg, just experiment. You may even find you need only 100mg harmine freebase as the re-dose dosage for 120mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT around 1.5 hour later as well, as 1/2 the original harmine dose is still active. I have used these lower doses of harmine before and they did work.

Pics: https://www.shroomery.or.../Number/28189371/fpart/2

My forehead was still cold some 1 hour after the experience from the intensity. | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | is hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin, it enhances the absorption of DMT into intestinal walls up to 200%, its a type of polysaccharide similar to the polysaccharides in Hawaiian psychotria that enhance the absorption of DMT in the leaf by many factors. | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT is formed in 1 minute on a spoon, you can find | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | at auction sites or *mazon. All studies on page 1. It is used extensively by the pharmaceutical industry.

dragonrider
#23 Posted : 3/26/2023 9:44:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:
dragonrider wrote:
You could say that by sacrificing his own brain tissue and continuously demonstrating the consequences, he is now a living and breathing warning sign against all the 69ron and tregar teks he ever posted.

True dat. But what if this is also the secret to his godlike 50+ year old physique?

Who are you to say that this Adonis on Earth hasn't achieved his waterpark superpowers through these mysterious means? And just who are you to deprive teenaged girls everywhere, all of whom want nothing more than to ogle his oiled up perfection?

Personally, I would happily poison myself with any of his quack-like prescriptions if it meant that he would allow me a peek at his proprietary workout plan.

I will literally buy any old poisonous garbage that he's relentlessly trying to sell me, if only it can turn me into half the waterpark panty dropper.

Wasn't one of his latest discoveries a new lysergamide that was even better than LSD-25 itself? Apparently you just needed to mix some LSA seeds with battery acid and drink it and you'll believe your the king of the waterpark as well. Maybe gargle it with some | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | before swallowing, just to be sure.
You can always add some harmaline that has been converted to pure THH by mixing it with mercury from old thermometers.

dragonrider
#24 Posted : 3/26/2023 9:48:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

carolyn wrote:
abombs said:
Quote:
In what way was 150 too strong compared to 120

At 150mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT + 200mg THH + 200mg harmine mixed into the pre-complexed | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT on the spoon, all then added to one Ayahuasca capsule (see pics on post on page #1 at bottom) it was rather frightening, visuals were too strong, immense vibrational field thru entire body at high frequency, my head where my hair was started to sweat and forehead became cold as the dmt generated "nausea in the brain only" was strong, had to take off my glasses and find a happy place with closed eyes, I was not prepared for this...with open eyes all the walls filled with geometrics and it felt like an alien spacecraft was going to surround me and take me away in the vibrational field to another planet. I did not want to move an inch as the visuals would stir up, the closed eye visual field was immense with thousands of fine geometries all in constant motion expanding and collapsing and swirling.

At very high doses the dmt has a nauseating effect on the brain only because it is so powerful, I wanted to purge but couldn't several times, finally after 45 minutes the trip notched down in power several notches and I took a breath of relief, several hours later, I took a re-dose of 150mg harmine + 100mg DMT and found it completely different and comfortable, visual cev geometrics were in all neon colors but fascinating. Music enhancement super powerful, tracers beyond belief, divine beauty was infinite, all the actresses on TV looked like goddesses. I could freely move around from room to room and watch movies with spiritual joy. The shimmering of everything was ultra-powerful with a divine light from within, colors beyond this earth, deep spiritual insights without being terrified.

Noice in attached vegetal Ayahuasca paper by Callaway, all of the Ayahuasca was around 90mg or below in dmt dose found in the brew. I've taken LSD hundreds of times, cactus tea 200 times, and Ayahuasca around 150 times, the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT capsules are my absolute favorite, but only when using reasonable doses of DMT.

Some may find only 150mg of harmine freebase is needed to activate the 1st dose of 120mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT instead of having to use 200mg, just experiment. You may even find you need only 100mg harmine freebase as the re-dose dosage for 120mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT around 1.5 hour later as well, as 1/2 the original harmine dose is still active. I have used these lower doses of harmine before and they did work.

Pics: https://www.shroomery.or.../Number/28189371/fpart/2

My forehead was still cold some 1 hour after the experience from the intensity. | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | is hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin, it enhances the absorption of DMT into intestinal walls up to 200%, its a type of polysaccharide similar to the polysaccharides in Hawaiian psychotria that enhance the absorption of DMT in the leaf by many factors. | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT is formed in 1 minute on a spoon, you can find | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | at auction sites or *mazon. All studies on page 1. It is used extensively by the pharmaceutical industry.

I've got a hunch that this is is going to be a looong thread.

abecedarian
#25 Posted : 3/26/2023 9:50:59 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

Hmmm, I knew of a tregar at the old Nook forum. Didn't know he was a troublemaker here.

I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

Olivia
#26 Posted : 3/27/2023 12:21:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

abombs said:
Quote:
In what way was 150mg too strong compared to 120mg DMT

Trip report with pics: https://www.shroomery.or...er/28189371/fpart/2/vc/1

Pandora
#27 Posted : 3/27/2023 12:41:57 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Every day in every way he's back.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1195312#post1195312
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Pandora
#28 Posted : 3/27/2023 12:47:28 PM

Got Naloxone?

You can try every day scammer but the mods will delete you. Get a life please. I mean I took 7 years off and it is the same old dude doing the same old stuff with different names and different chemistry. Sorry to sound judgmental but the need for approval or easy income or whatever is going on in your mind is just coming across as sad and harassment filled. If that's your desire, well done. If not, maybe reconsider before posting again tomorrow and getting deleted again.

At this point these posts are like pop up adds or a fly in a car in a landfill in summer. A minor nuisance and easily rid of.

Said with sadness, a modicum of remaining caring and good memories of "the old days."
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Exitwound
#29 Posted : 3/27/2023 2:01:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What is even +5 Shulgin level experience? Very happy

Orion
#30 Posted : 3/27/2023 3:01:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
What is even +5 Shulgin level experience? Very happy

It's where you trip so many balls that one of you goes to hyperspace and about 25 of you come back to post about it.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Toshido
#31 Posted : 3/27/2023 3:06:05 PM

Research & Development

Man this guy sucks. Just don't feed it anymore. Trolls like sadness.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Jees
#32 Posted : 3/27/2023 3:19:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There was a time I took the corn starch sublingual thingy serious. Never came to try it. Anyone actually did so?

Voidmatrix
#33 Posted : 3/27/2023 4:13:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I tried rhe | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. Didn't work for me.

However, Jess, I'm planning on trying some clavohuasca thus Friday. Will let you know how it goes.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Jacubey
#34 Posted : 3/27/2023 5:14:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It seems there's been a global replacement across the entire board changing "H P B C D" in to "High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs". I also agree that his posting is frustrating, repetative, and annoying. Is there anything to substantiate the brain damage claim? I bought some | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | to test out what 69ron had suggested at one point, and found it to not really do anything. I'll happily throw it out if its actually a hazard, too.

CosmicLion
#35 Posted : 3/27/2023 6:39:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jacubey wrote:
Is there anything to substantiate the brain damage claim?

His entire way of being is the evidence...
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

Jees
#36 Posted : 3/27/2023 7:37:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Voidmatrix and Jacubay,
it spares me of checking out HPBC-and-D after all.
LMAO for the automatic substitution of HPB.... Laughing

Void, clavo-huasca, I hope it relieves the stomach as advertised, I'm curious,
and watch out for the aphrodisiac (side) effects Big grin

ommani
#37 Posted : 3/27/2023 11:43:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember "tregar" from years ago on the Ayahuasca forum (around 2007-2009). Back then he was obsessed with Morning Glory seeds and later converting them to LSH using peppermint. It seems like this may be an actual thing to some degree, but I remember that he kinda made it his own and ran with it. I also remember him posting a lot of trip reports that he seemed obsessed with of another person who had success with Morning Glory.

What was true of "tregar" then and now is the overt focus on the spectacular, visual/visionary effects of these different, plant-based, psychedelics - with little, if any, consideration of the personal, healing effects of these medicines, nor of their potential hazards. While his descriptions of visionary states sound enticing, they ultimately ring hollow to me, as they seem removed from any sort of relevance or connection to him as a person and what he's dealing with/working through.

I'm aware that focusing on the growth and healing side of psychedelics is my personal bias, and there is definitely a middle ground to explore, but choosing the setting of that middle ground to be a water park seems bizarre to me. If I had kids, I certainly wouldn't want them around some middle-aged guy tripping on homemade concoctions at a waterpark Stop

Bill Cipher
#38 Posted : 3/28/2023 5:41:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The water park thing wasn’t tripping related; just truly bizarre boasting about how the teenage girls there can’t stop ogling and giggling in packs when he passes, and the dudes all ask for workout tips.

He’s a wacko.

Pandora
#39 Posted : 3/28/2023 12:50:36 PM

Got Naloxone?

He sounds like a borderline pedophile and the waterpark security should check his phone for underage and inappropriate photos every time he exits.

His bizarre OCD that seems to be manifesting over a period of decades is just sad.

It's a shame his behavior is not as cool as this tune and not even as cool as the name of tge group that created this tune:

Space Jesus - Won't Stop Can't Stop

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

brokedownpalace10
#40 Posted : 3/28/2023 1:13:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So, after a while reading of his Morning Glory seed "conversions", I deduced that he was either a scammer or very sensitive to psychedelics. I wrote that one off as a "maybe", but undependable at best (BS at worst).

I used to know people that would talk about how they did drugs they had not (shooting the resin flecks in black mollies, etc.). In their case, they assumed it would work and just wanted someone else to try it. Wink

Not at all sure of the motivation here. I do have one question.

Is the lower LSA and the higher levels of more desirable alkaloids in fresh MG seeds a real thing? That one always seemed more like a lot of people had experienced it to be true.

PREV1234NEXT