We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Banned from hyperspace - every single time Options

Aircooled
#1 Posted : 2/22/2023 3:50:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello dear fellow 'nexians, first post here!

There are those here who are far more experienced than I the ways of the spice, so i have come to ask thee sages of hyperspace for a bit of advice on this one..

My ROA is e-mesh. Its honestly very clean, direct and efficient. I dont know what more i could ask for. Dosing anywhere between 10 to 30mg, those of you know how efficient this is know that it zoinks you out pretty good.
It seems the consensus is DMT trips vary quite a bit, but mine have been all exactly the same, regardless of state of mind, if i meditated before, general mood, dosage, temperature settings, temperature calibration, and so on.

Anyway to not make a short story long, i enter this space of fractal inverting shapes, feel a vague presence (no visuals of entities, just a general "sense" ), and basically get told to gtfo. " Stop "
It ranges anywhere from "begone human, this is not the place for you", to good-natured just trying to bring the silly baby who got out of its pen, back in the pen.

Though i do not feel like they're particularly agressive (though they can be stern), i still feel there might be a limit to their patience. To appease them i've quit for periods of time, meditated some more, pondered if my mind is perhaps too "incompatible" with higher realms and i just cant self-evaluate it properly. But every time, the story is the same.

So my favourite part of spice ends up being right after "getting back", enjoying the fullness and density of space, intensity of colors, sharpening of contours. Its like getting turned around every time you try to enter a night club for being too lame, so you just enjoy the porch a bit and go home. Mind you, i did not consider myself lame upon first doing it, i had my proverbial hard hat on ready for some old fashioned spelunking. Well, i still do not consider myself lame but something definitely seems up.
Thank you, best regards

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 2/22/2023 4:07:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

What's the longest break you've taken?

Have you worked with rue or harmalas at all.

From my experience, it's best to heed the warning and advisories when they seem explicit. Granted the choice is always yours.

Do you feel like there may be a message that you're not recognizing that they may want you to address before allowing you to go any further?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Toshido
#3 Posted : 2/22/2023 4:10:37 PM

Research & Development

Wow, the same thing has been happening to me. At first I figured it was the alcohol but who knows at this point. I talked about two of such occasions in this thread I made a while back.

A pictorial analysis on color densities under the effects of DMT+Alcohol
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Aircooled
#4 Posted : 2/22/2023 4:22:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your reply,

Quote:
What's the longest break you've taken?

3 months. But from the very first try to now its 7 months total, so its almost half of the time. Though i guess the entities dont deal with relatives but absolutes..

Quote:
Have you worked with rue or harmalas at all.

Yes, but never in relation to spice. I was under the impression that vaped freebase bypasses first-pass metabolism? Although i guess, MAO is in the brain so i dont see a reason why it shouldn't affect it. That's a fair point, i'll try it with some MAOI at some point (think i'll take a short cooldown now perhaps, i would feel bad barging in the next day after being told off).

Quote:
From my experience, it's best to heed the warning and advisories when they seem explicit. Granted the choice is always yours.

Do you feel like there may be a message that you're not recognizing that they may want you to address before allowing you to go any further?

Sure, sure thing and i agree. I would still like some way of at least clearing up why it is exactly that me in specific is banned, cause clearly humans in general seem to be able to be star citizens. If i got told off and said "you dont have enough love for all of creation in your heart" or something, i could work off of that. The message to me seems to be laconica brevitas, just a "nope sorry" over and over.
Also mind you, i have considered my subconscious might be just "making it up", since i havent really interacted with anything per-se. Just a very hard to explain, yet strangely precise vibe im picking up that doesnt seem to be my rumination.
I am experienced with higher doses of other un-named stuff so i feel like im not really a panick/despair kind of person in these situations.

Quote:
Wow, the same thing has been happening to me. At first I figured it was the alcohol but who knows at this point. I talked about two of such occasions in this thread I made a while back.

Heh, guess we're the ones chosen to be unchosen Big grin "you must be this tall to ride"

Exitwound
#5 Posted : 2/22/2023 7:12:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

maybe it is a visualisation of self-defence mechanism in your brain triggering and doing you good by not letting you further. everybody respond to this stuff differently and nobody is denied space citizenship, just because your brain tells you you may be not ready for the whole shebang yet.

or maybe im pullin this out of my ass Smile
maybe you should take some shrooms and vape some dmt on the peak, who knows?

anyways trust your gut feeling. if you don't feel "the call" explicitly, then don't bother. it will come when the time is right Smile
trying against lockout reportedly doesn't end well.

Aircooled
#6 Posted : 2/22/2023 8:18:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

maybe it is a visualisation of self-defence mechanism in your brain triggering and doing you good by not letting you further. everybody respond to this stuff differently and nobody is denied space citizenship, just because your brain tells you you may be not ready for the whole shebang yet.

or maybe im pullin this out of my ass Smile

Hey, maybe who knows. I get what you mean at any rate.
Im pretty experienced with heavy doses of other tryptamines and some dissasociatives and im always up for a "challenge" (though i had 10-30mg max here which while not weak i'd say is still playing it on the safe side, on purpose).
Though i do have that pre flight "anxiety" that i dont have for anything else, a couple of deep breaths and i calm down. I figure its better long term to give it a bit of respect like that rather than take it like its nothing.
Quote:
maybe you should take some shrooms and vape some dmt on the peak, who knows?

Hey maybe not a bad idea, maybe a bit "risky" but starting the trip off from an already so altered state might be the push over the hill i need, and two, if i get the same reaction would kind of informally verify that it's probably not me if its so completely invariant on my state of mind.

Quote:
anyways trust your gut feeling. if you don't feel "the call" explicitly, then don't bother. it will come when the time is right Smile
trying against lockout reportedly doesn't end well.

Maybe you misunderstood, but my gut feeling is take it and keep taking it, figuring out why im here and what's going on is the only goal i have in life, and if dmt gives me 5% of a way forward with that im all for it. It's just that the (seemingly external) message i keep receiving seems to be a discouragement from taking it again.
I guess, i dont know what kind of reply i'm expecting haha, maybe someone like widderic who's had it happen but then again, dmt is so unpredictable that even two similar situations have different (or no) resolutions. In his case alcohol was the problem, in mine...who knows

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 2/22/2023 11:55:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Entities deal with things pending their moods Laughing

Perhaps take some time from DMT and build a relationship with harmalas for a little while. After feeling comfortable with them, then try getting back into hyperspace. First without them, just to see what happens, and then a small amount thereafter pending the results of the first re-entry.

I've received very few clear-cut messages in hyperspace. The way communication works there isn't as cut and dry as we'd like. Approach with a good amount of skepticism and an open mind.

And it'll likely get harder to explain over time. At least that's my experience, and one reason (of many) that I don't breakthrough on purpose presently.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Aircooled
#8 Posted : 2/24/2023 2:50:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Entities deal with things pending their moods Laughing

Perhaps take some time from DMT and build a relationship with harmalas for a little while. After feeling comfortable with them, then try getting back into hyperspace. First without them, just to see what happens, and then a small amount thereafter pending the results of the first re-entry.

I've received very few clear-cut messages in hyperspace. The way communication works there isn't as cut and dry as we'd like. Approach with a good amount of skepticism and an open mind.

And it'll likely get harder to explain over time. At least that's my experience, and one reason (of many) that I don't breakthrough on purpose presently.

One love

Fair enough, haha Very happy
I will definitely take your advice with the maoi's, in the meantime work on myself, the work is never over regardless of if you have direct (conscious) access to hyperspace or not.
Love & Light

fink
#9 Posted : 2/24/2023 4:59:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Could it be that you had preconceptions of what hyperspace is supposed to be like? Perhaps until you go in completely clear headed with no expectations you will get this same trip. Maybe even ask out loud to have this experience explained more clearly just before you smoke.

I've never had machine elves or chrysanthemums or waiting rooms. But I have had my brain stretched out in front of me into more dimensions than I comprehend by a giant mechanical spider. I've been inside a living organism, squashed between the blood and tubes. I've been in horribly claustrophobic geometry and I've felt the frantic kinetic vibrations of every atom right on the edge of untold violence (There is no rest while matter exists. Never. No respite.) I've also been brought to tears by an organic Goddess and had lessons that have helped my life in immeasurable ways. I have been in confusion that felt like eternity to the point that I forgot I had ever been human and had no idea how to deal with consciousness.

I sometimes feel left out, not going to candy land to see Terrence and his basket balls. But that is just not the trip that was meant for me.

Make some enhanced leaf and toke it slowly in a pipe. See how that goes.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 2/24/2023 7:26:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT Lexus wrote:
Not any preconceptions. People see it without knowing what hyperspace or DMT actually is.
It is about being allowed. Depending on much factors.
I was told by entities that I trip very often and even have been punished by them. DMT could be different for everyone and it is normal.

I've come across several people who didn't realize they had broken through and been in hyperspace because they were expecting aspects that they had heard from others.

One love

fink
#11 Posted : 2/25/2023 2:25:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DMT Lexus wrote:

It is about being allowed. Depending on much factors.

Hey Lexus. Would you tell me something about the factors please?

Voidmatrix
#12 Posted : 2/25/2023 3:20:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT Lexus wrote:
Every experience is unique.

Well, this is certainly true.

One love

fink
#13 Posted : 2/25/2023 4:24:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DMT Lexus wrote:

Factors are environment, karma, genetics, level of spirituality, intention, kindness, experience, place of travel, mood, amount of DMT, nutrition and diet... Many factors play a role here. Every experience is unique. There are billions of living materialized beings in our world, as well as beings in the immaterial world. According to some sources, there are 3 times more creatures in the immaterial world than in the material world. So, I'd say we can see there 3 times more than here, hence one of the factors is a big diversity of immaterial world.

I think it connects us to what's really happening all around us, this all real but layering near us, all the time, almost like our brains are wired to keep us only experiencing the parts of the great ethereal soup that we are "meant" to. I think that's kinda where karma comes in, like we experience what we believe we deserve or want to experience. Also I think we bend these rules with certain chemicals. But words ruin it all... I wish we could sit together and take a journey. Then certainly we'd understand Smile

Thank you for sharing this. When you say karma do you mean previous lives karma or just the actions of this life?

I also believe that we only see some areas of the spectrum all around us. It is clear that there are many filters on our brain and consciousness that we can manipulate with chemicals or just with practice. It would be good to sit and experience without words sometimes.

Aircooled
#14 Posted : 2/25/2023 2:13:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Interesting discussion here, i agree with the general concept certainly that there are many factors to "success" or "failiure". I do not know who i was or what soul group i incarnated here from, could be another factor. Though i doubt it would be too productive to lament it or really go around trying to free myself of the factors at this point to allow something that was made unallowable for some reason. (or maybe not, since taking spice in the first place is already this, doing something to allow you to see what normally would be hidden from you).
I'll just roll with the punches, and if it doesn't work out then fine, still have plenty of things to see, think, experience and live in accordance with principles of Creation even without it. Though it was one thing that i was courious about, as holding promise for a long time.

fink
#15 Posted : 2/25/2023 4:03:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Don't give up Aircooled. Make some changa or plain leaf.

Did you extract the spice yourself? Is it all from the same batch?

Aircooled
#16 Posted : 2/25/2023 5:02:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

fink wrote:

I don't want to give up on the whole thing per se but i should take a hint about where im not wanted or supposed to go now (as some have all pointed out). It kind of blueballs me since im not doing it for fun to see cool shapes or whatever, but to cut through my ignorance of the world(s). If i cannot go forward in this manner then...shrug..

I didn't do an extraction, frankly for some reason everything i do seems to strangely not work, must be something do with me i guess. Followed a chilled acetone salvinorin extraction tek to a T, cannabis decarb, every time i get something seemingly unusable so i dont really trust myself with this stuff anymore. I have a bit of caapi so i'll do something with it and rue, if nothing else to get rid of it.
I'll also try Void's idea of using maoi's, or Exit's idea of taking it while peaking on something else (though intuitively, that seems like a sketchy thing Very happy )

Voidmatrix
#17 Posted : 2/25/2023 5:10:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aircooled wrote:
fink wrote:

I don't want to give up on the whole thing per se but i should take a hint about where im not wanted or supposed to go now (as some have all pointed out). It kind of blueballs me since im not doing it for fun to see cool shapes or whatever, but to cut through my ignorance of the world(s). If i cannot go forward in this manner then...shrug..

I didn't do an extraction, frankly for some reason everything i do seems to strangely not work, must be something do with me i guess. Followed a chilled acetone salvinorin extraction tek to a T, cannabis decarb, every time i get something seemingly unusable so i dont really trust myself with this stuff anymore. I have a bit of caapi so i'll do something with it and rue, if nothing else to get rid of it.
I'll also try Void's idea of using maoi's, or Exit's idea of taking it while peaking on something else (though intuitively, that seems like a sketchy thing Very happy )

There's also plenty to experience in lower dose experiences as well. Perhaps having some of those more will help them "admit" you into the space.

I also smoalk changa on mushrooms regularly. Have smoalked DMT on LSD as well. Less is more.

One love

billybrownDPRK
#18 Posted : 3/23/2023 1:09:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Aircooled wrote:
Hello dear fellow 'nexians, first post here!

There are those here who are far more experienced than I the ways of the spice, so i have come to ask thee sages of hyperspace for a bit of advice on this one..

My ROA is e-mesh. Its honestly very clean, direct and efficient. I dont know what more i could ask for. Dosing anywhere between 10 to 30mg, those of you know how efficient this is know that it zoinks you out pretty good.
It seems the consensus is DMT trips vary quite a bit, but mine have been all exactly the same, regardless of state of mind, if i meditated before, general mood, dosage, temperature settings, temperature calibration, and so on.

Anyway to not make a short story long, i enter this space of fractal inverting shapes, feel a vague presence (no visuals of entities, just a general "sense" ), and basically get told to gtfo. " Stop "
It ranges anywhere from "begone human, this is not the place for you", to good-natured just trying to bring the silly baby who got out of its pen, back in the pen.

Though i do not feel like they're particularly agressive (though they can be stern), i still feel there might be a limit to their patience. To appease them i've quit for periods of time, meditated some more, pondered if my mind is perhaps too "incompatible" with higher realms and i just cant self-evaluate it properly. But every time, the story is the same.

So my favourite part of spice ends up being right after "getting back", enjoying the fullness and density of space, intensity of colors, sharpening of contours. Its like getting turned around every time you try to enter a night club for being too lame, so you just enjoy the porch a bit and go home. Mind you, i did not consider myself lame upon first doing it, i had my proverbial hard hat on ready for some old fashioned spelunking. Well, i still do not consider myself lame but something definitely seems up.
Thank you, best regards

hi maybe you are thinking yourself into this because you think entities are outside of you and breaking thru will shiow you something other than yourself in symbols, so if you see it now, it will be very mean to you until you recognize the joke you are playing on yourself.