We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Do You Regret Doing Breakthrough?
Choice Votes Statistics
Yes I regret 0 0 %
No I am happy 16 100 %

PREV12
Do You Regret Doing Breakthrough? Options

fink
#21 Posted : 12/31/2022 9:29:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

acacian wrote:
That us a great point fink, I think Vovin or House did a great post some years back as to some good reasons not to smoke dmt.. will probbably be stickied.. will have a search

Hey acacian! I think Void shared the link to it just a few posts back
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

hug454
#22 Posted : 1/1/2023 1:12:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

goodone22 wrote:

i know a seller around my place he says i burnt a lot of DMT worthing thousands of dollars.because he thinks its a bad devilish substance.

To be honest i probably wouldn't give much credence to a seller. They have probably missed the point in the first place. No one can give you any kind of answer for whether you will enjoy or regret breaking through. Sooner or later you will have to make your own mind up. Or don't bother trying at all. Because that is ok as well.

lsrvnt
#23 Posted : 1/1/2023 7:41:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

every time I have broken through its one of the most bizarre and world shattering things that confounds me so hard that I have to question all of reality and all of my beliefs. I think I tend to carry the idea that these are all of my minds genius creations or just my imagination on drugs becoming extra beautiful or that something about it is something I could take credit for. when the breakthrough happens it becomes really hard to feel like its generated from within because its just so beyond anything that you could believe is possible. like someone were to tell you that you just came up with the world around you and everything in it. I think most of us would take that to be bullshit lol. altho I know its possible to imagine anything it's just hard to believe that i'm not just a guest and observer of that world anymore than I am one of this world.

Ive had breakthroughs that were so strong that scared me because I lost track of my human body and could no longer exit hyperspace. I think that loss of control definitely scared me a lot because I didn't believe that it was possible I think when it actually happened I just assumed that all of life was just a puzzle and I figured out how to breakout of the matrix and I was just on to the next part of the puzzle. like the next part of life. honestly It was not that hard to believe because life is so impossible this was just the next step in a series of possible impossibilities that I was living. altho I forgot to stay grounded to the fact that I would absolutely return home and that I would probably get home pretty soon. I think it made what was a relatively short trip // probably only like 11 minutes // feel like it was gonna last an eternity.

after that I certainly gained allot of respect for this sacrament however I don't think I ever once regretted it no matter how strange and bizarre it was.

PREV12