We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV34567NEXT»
Mescaline: Kash AB HCl and Cielo Extraction Attempts(update: Extractions Complete) +New extractions Options

Madhattress
#81 Posted : 1/7/2023 9:31:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Everyone Smile

I hope everyone is doing well and happy new years to you all.

I have now tried both extracts. 320mg of the HCL and 525 MG of Cielo. Both expierences were amazing and I am now even more excited about doing future extractions.

So what i realized with taking both is that the Cielo came on much faster than the the HCL. I also had a small snack and hour before each of them so nothing to do with that.

With the Cielo i felt effects within 1 hour and for the HCL I felt effects within 2 hours. The cielo came on much faster and stronger in a short amount of time in comparison. I also felt more nausea with the hcl extract and with cielo i felt no sickness at all. I really enjoyed my cielo experience so much more for some reason in comparison to the HCL.(I still loved the HCL experience dont get me wrong)

I also got a headache with the HCL but not the cielo. This experience was done both times with a group of 4 (1 person had a small dose of the cielo when we took the hcl the first time so excluding them in the experiment) (the other same 4 people took both times) and everyone was in agreement that the Cielo was the better experience of the two with no side effects such as nausea.

Maybe this was all just coincidence but this was our experince trying both.

I have now ordered more Ethyl Acetate for my future extractions. Cielo all the way for me from now on. Smile

P.S My cacti garden is getting a huge revamp now. I have cut all my babies from my breeding patch so that they can start making more pups. I will plant 40 or so pups (40cm+) all over the garden this week. Smile
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Madhattress
#82 Posted : 1/18/2023 3:11:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys 🌸 i hope everyone is doing well.

So i am currently in my second attempt doing Cielo.

I will actually be doing around 4 extractions in the next few days as I am also teaching a fellow psychonaut friend about Cielo. 🙂👍 will post some results and process updates on the different extractions.
I have taken all the advice into acount for this next extraction. I did more pulls as well to make sure i get atleast 1 liter.

I have now also kept each of my cacti genetics that will be used for extractions separate from eachother so that i can start documenting which ones contain what percentage of mescaline.

Cheeers 🌵🌵🌵🌵

Madhattress attached the following image(s):
20230118_170533.jpg (3,112kb) downloaded 280 time(s).
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

downwardsfromzero
#83 Posted : 1/18/2023 4:25:23 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Exciting stuff, really interesting that you report the CIELO to be smoother but I wonder if that accounts for all factors, particularly dietary. That it was quicker in onset is also noteworthy; maybe it has something to do with citrate being an important component of cellular metabolism. It's still all guesswork until a whole load more data has been gathered for the CIELO material. It would also be worthwhile checking the purity of the Kash chloride; of course mescaline, even pure synthetic material, has a reputation for being nauseating but checking for other alkaloids (mainly isoquinolines perhaps) but nonetheless it would be good to eliminate this factor as a source of the differences your group found between the two materials.

What stage is that current extraction at in the picture there? It looks quite cloudy...

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Madhattress
#84 Posted : 1/18/2023 4:49:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Exciting stuff, really interesting that you report the CIELO to be smoother but I wonder if that accounts for all factors, particularly dietary. That it was quicker in onset is also noteworthy; maybe it has something to do with citrate being an important component of cellular metabolism. It's still all guesswork until a whole load more data has been gathered for the CIELO material. It would also be worthwhile checking the purity of the Kash chloride; of course mescaline, even pure synthetic material, has a reputation for being nauseating but checking for other alkaloids (mainly isoquinolines perhaps) but nonetheless it would be good to eliminate this factor as a source of the differences your group found between the two materials.

What stage is that current extraction at in the picture there? It looks quite cloudy...

Hey there Smile

Yeah it was really interesting the differences we felt between the two, what i did not expect was how quickly the Cielo came on, half the time than the HCL. It really just threw me in there haha.

I just threw the citric acid in before I took the picture. I can already see things are happening so I think i did it perfect this time. Really keen to see the results on my cacti varieties, helps me know which ones to propogate more of. Smile

Madhattress
#85 Posted : 1/18/2023 4:53:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

About an hour after the citric acid was put in.

20230118_173949.jpg (3,626kb) downloaded 255 time(s).

Loveall
#86 Posted : 1/18/2023 6:58:27 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Madhattress wrote:

Thanks for all your reports. Enjoy the fruits of your labor. Yields on different cacti genetics are of interest to the community, it would be a great contribution if you report those in endlessness' thread. Also, anything you notice for yields with growing conditions, plant age, part of cactus (new/older growth), storage time/conditions, harvest time (summer/winter), etc.

Congrats on being a part of the transformation from Sunlight to Plant to Crystal to Soul 🙂
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Madhattress
#87 Posted : 1/18/2023 8:11:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Madhattress wrote:

Thanks for all your reports. Enjoy the fruits of your labor. Yields on different cacti genetics are of interest to the community, it would be a great contribution if you report those in endlessness' thread. Also, anything you notice for yields with growing conditions, plant age, part of cactus (new/older growth), storage time/conditions, harvest time (summer/winter), etc.

Congrats on being a part of the transformation from Sunlight to Plant to Crystal to Soul 🙂

Thank you, im so inlove with the whole process. I will definitely contribute any information i experience with this tek in the future. I will definitely be doing many extractions in my future 🙂

Quick question, its been a few hours(4) since adding the citric acid. I see this thickish losse white layer at the bottom already. (Its definitely not goo like last time) and i also do see crystal formation on the glass itself. Im just wondering if i maybe didnt disolve the citric acid enough or if this is already the mescaline?

Here are some pics.

20230118_220703.jpg (1,512kb) downloaded 224 time(s).
20230118_220547.jpg (1,377kb) downloaded 225 time(s).
20230118_220440.jpg (1,306kb) downloaded 225 time(s).
20230118_205322.jpg (1,333kb) downloaded 225 time(s).

downwardsfromzero
#88 Posted : 1/18/2023 8:34:06 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Oioioi, that last pic is gorgeous - the colour! The crystals! Love Drool

[Edit: I just realised this might hold additional appeal for me as an absinthe fan Very happy ]

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Madhattress
#89 Posted : 1/18/2023 9:29:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thought id share some pictures of my cuctus that keeps on giving this flowering time. 🌵🌸 some nighttime shots tonight.

20230118_232746.jpg (2,259kb) downloaded 204 time(s).
20230118_232802.jpg (2,000kb) downloaded 203 time(s).
20230118_232631.jpg (2,202kb) downloaded 203 time(s).

Madhattress
#90 Posted : 1/18/2023 9:44:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Oioioi, that last pic is gorgeous - the colour! The crystals! Love Drool

[Edit: I just realised this might hold additional appeal for me as an absinthe fan Very happy ]

Haha 😜

Im amped to see how this one turns out 🤩 hopefully my cactus is a good one 🤞

Loveall
#91 Posted : 1/18/2023 10:29:14 PM

❤️‍🔥

Looks like mescaline xtals to me. They are not there after salting either from what I can see. Xtalization can indeed be fast sometimes.

Either way, after 24h citric acid is dissolved even if fully passive (not stirring). By the time you collect the xtals all citric acid is dissolved.

"Unfortunately" the xtals can form so quickly (especially with agitation when they can be smaller and powdery) and are so inmediatly pure, that doubts can arise about them being citric acid. They are not.

Loveall
#92 Posted : 1/18/2023 10:30:03 PM

❤️‍🔥

Madhattress wrote:
Thought id share some pictures of my cuctus that keeps on giving this flowering time. 🌵🌸 some nighttime shots tonight.

Beautiful 😍😍😍

Madhattress
#93 Posted : 1/19/2023 11:18:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Looks like mescaline xtals to me. They are not there after salting either from what I can see. Xtalization can indeed be fast sometimes.

Either way, after 24h citric acid is dissolved even if fully passive (not stirring). By the time you collect the xtals all citric acid is dissolved.

"Unfortunately" the xtals can form so quickly (especially with agitation when they can be smaller and powdery) and are so inmediatly pure, that doubts can arise about them being citric acid. They are not.

Awesome, thanks for the info. The layer is still there so I am going to assume it is mescaline Big grin So far this extraction is going smoothly. I took extra care after the fridge resting step to ensure I didnt run into the same problem as last time.

Here are some pics from today. (this is a 2 Liter size jar btw) (1 liter of Ethyl Acetate pull from 100G)
20230119_131716.jpg (1,721kb) downloaded 165 time(s).
20230119_131547 (1).jpg (1,524kb) downloaded 169 time(s).

Loveall
#94 Posted : 1/19/2023 11:41:40 AM

❤️‍🔥

Looking good. There are scratches or something on the jar walls where xtalization is more dense. No big deal, but a smoother jar would not show this.

Madhattress
#95 Posted : 1/19/2023 11:46:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Looking good. There are scratches or something on the jar walls where xtalization is more dense. No big deal, but a smoother jar would not show this.

Hey there,

Thanks, I think it looks good too. So we learn.... Big grin

And yes, I only saw the scratches once the crystals started forming Thumbs down

merkin
#96 Posted : 1/19/2023 4:12:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, looking good fo sure Smile

I would say the 'scratches' are simply from stirring temporarily scratching the glass surface and gives the mesc something to cling onto. I have seen that before on my extractions and figured it was the result of the stir spoon I used. Stirring would also explain the 'powder' on the bottom too. Don't see either of those anymore since I stopped stirring after salting.

If the EA liquid is still cold from the fridge you will get much faster crystal growth and/or powder so try it without stirring at all. Not that its any sort of problem though.

Madhattress
#97 Posted : 1/19/2023 4:17:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

merkin wrote:
Hey, looking good fo sure Smile

I would say the 'scratches' are simply from stirring temporarily scratching the glass surface and gives the mesc something to cling onto. I have seen that before on my extractions and figured it was the result of the stir spoon I used. Stirring would also explain the 'powder' on the bottom too. Don't see either of those anymore since I stopped stirring after salting.

If the EA liquid is still cold from the fridge you will get much faster crystal growth and/or powder so try it without stirring at all. Not that its any sort of problem though.

Ah i see, thanks for the info. I just saw in the recipe that you must stir until the citirc acid is disolved. Is this not necessary then? So in your experience the crystalization is different when not stirring?

merkin
#98 Posted : 1/20/2023 8:55:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Madhattress wrote:
Is this not necessary then? So in your experience the crystalization is different when not stirring?

I totally don't touch the liquid if I want crystals. I crush the citric in a Jamie Olivier mortar and pestle to as fine as I can and add it slowly and let it cloud as I go, like a chef adding salt to a soup. Then put the beaker away carefully and leave to crystalise. I like to do this as soon as possible out the fridge (after careful decant and filter) because it starts crystalising within half an hour. Then I wait at least 24hr even though it seems complete within 3.

Talking about Fridge (haha, sorry Fridge) he has a pic in the main CIELO thread where his spoon is covered with the powder type crystals you get when stirring. If the liquid EA is cold crystalisation is much faster than you expect, hence his spoon is covered.

I think this happened with your spoon as well and contact with spoon and glass as you stir caused some precipitate to stick and seed that area which clustered the growth of new crystals there. So not really a 'scratch' per se.

That would be my take from experience rather than chemistry knowledge.

Loveall is right, the citric will all disappear eventually, even when it falls in a little pile and also it has a completely different appearance than the mesc. Trust the chemistry.

Just a note: the powder is way easier to handle and weigh etc when making capsules!

Loveall
#99 Posted : 1/20/2023 10:21:48 AM

❤️‍🔥

Merkin is right in everything he said.

The reason the TEK asks to dissolve the citric acid is so people are more confident that the subsequent xtals are a new solid (mescaline citrate).

We used to have the option of not stirring in the TEK, but then we would get regular questions about the product being undissolved citric acid. It is just hard to believe that one clean solid replaces another while undisturbed, especially for people used to having to wash/re-X product to purify it.

Madhattress
#100 Posted : 1/20/2023 10:38:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Merkin is right in everything he said.

The reason the TEK asks to dissolve the citric acid is so people are more confident that the subsequent xtals are a new solid (mescaline citrate).

We used to have the option of not stirring in the TEK, but then we would get regular questions about the product being undissolved citric acid. It is just hard to believe that one clean solid replaces another while undisturbed, especially for people used to having to wash/re-X product to purify it.

Okay cool, that is great to know. I currently have another extract that is in the fridge rest step. When i add citric acid tomorrow i will not stir and see the difference it makes.

I also did the pulls with this extract with ice cold Ethyl Acetate, really helped with the fumes and evaporation not being so rough.

«PREV34567NEXT»