We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
EXO ONE:The psychedelic simulator Options

MAGMA17
#21 Posted : 9/9/2022 11:49:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

goodone22 wrote:

Oh thankyou that's what i was looking for.do you play other games?
what is your favorite one?and whats the most similar game to psychedelics?

I don't play much actually. It's hard for me to find something that catches my attention.
And above all, I haven't finished most of the games. I almost immediately lose interest. If I had to choose I would say that Portal and Portal 2 are the best titles I have ever played (I finished these Laughing ).

As for video games with a psychedelic side...nothing comes to mind. I don't think you'll ever find anything really similar, also because the psychedelic experience isn't just visual.
Personally, however, I like to play something that creates its own atmosphere and immerses you. Among these I can name Journey, great game.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

goodone22
#22 Posted : 9/9/2022 1:12:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MAGMA17 wrote:
goodone22 wrote:

Oh thankyou that's what i was looking for.do you play other games?
what is your favorite one?and whats the most similar game to psychedelics?

I don't play much actually. It's hard for me to find something that catches my attention.
And above all, I haven't finished most of the games. I almost immediately lose interest. If I had to choose I would say that Portal and Portal 2 are the best titles I have ever played (I finished these Laughing ).

As for video games with a psychedelic side...nothing comes to mind. I don't think you'll ever find anything really similar, also because the psychedelic experience isn't just visual.
Personally, however, I like to play something that creates its own atmosphere and immerses you. Among these I can name Journey, great game.

i have played portal 2 it was such a good game...i have great memories with that.at the end you watch a beautiful song.puzzles was amazing.there is lack of good video game i agree with you.
most games in these days are online and battle royal which i don't like it.
i played journey too.it came for PC last years or two years ago.(i don't remember exactly)
the graphics were really interesting but the story is very simple i didn't like the story.
if you liked journey.
do you know "PONY ISLAND"?i feel it's the most similar experience to bad trip with psychedelics.
it feels you are conquered by the devil and you are fighting to get back to reality.
there is another game of the creator of pony island called inscryption and it does feel the same but in other class and genre.
i suggest you play pony island it feels a little scary.

RoundAbout
#23 Posted : 9/9/2022 4:26:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD: Dream Emulator is interesting

MAGMA17
#24 Posted : 9/10/2022 2:26:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

goodone22 wrote:

i have played portal 2 it was such a good game...i have great memories with that.at the end you watch a beautiful song.puzzles was amazing.there is lack of good video game i agree with you.
most games in these days are online and battle royal which i don't like it.
i played journey too.it came for PC last years or two years ago.(i don't remember exactly)
the graphics were really interesting but the story is very simple i didn't like the story.
if you liked journey.
do you know "PONY ISLAND"?i feel it's the most similar experience to bad trip with psychedelics.
it feels you are conquered by the devil and you are fighting to get back to reality.
there is another game of the creator of pony island called inscryption and it does feel the same but in other class and genre.
i suggest you play pony island it feels a little scary.

I had never heard it before, I have seen some videos and it looks interesting.
But I have to tell you the truth, I'm usually not very inclined to play horror or scary games. For example I can't play any Doom for more than 15 minutes. Laughing From that point of view I'm a bit of a coward Laughing

What is absurd is that for movies I have no problem, but for games I find it difficult to play them because I find myself really too scared. Maybe it's because with a film you have a third person attitude (or at least me) and you don't feel part of the context, while with games you are a first person actor.

PsyloCiBeen
#25 Posted : 11/17/2022 12:11:49 AM

In Silence I Been

Hi goodone22, I also have an interest in surrealistic and psychedelic games. I will definitely check it out, thanks for sharing your love for the game it sounds awesome
Have you tried a game called Thumper, it's dubbed as a rhythmic game, so great music and timed attacks, where you are a space beetle navigating a Railtrack defeating weird figureheads... literally.. very psychedelic visuals and light effects... also comes with a warning for photosensitivity so take care for those who are sensitive to those effects... interested to know what you think about it.. check it out...
mama matrix most mysterious

In the gforce of the carrier wave when my ego starts melting away I truly realize that I am who I am and yet everything that I say and say I did is an illusion. Any similarities in any name, form or experiences to a human being (past, present or future) is purely coincidental and no harm was intended first do harmalas

goodone22
#26 Posted : 12/14/2022 3:58:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PsyloCiBeen wrote:
Hi goodone22, I also have an interest in surrealistic and psychedelic games. I will definitely check it out, thanks for sharing your love for the game it sounds awesome
Have you tried a game called Thumper, it's dubbed as a rhythmic game, so great music and timed attacks, where you are a space beetle navigating a Railtrack defeating weird figureheads... literally.. very psychedelic visuals and light effects... also comes with a warning for photosensitivity so take care for those who are sensitive to those effects... interested to know what you think about it.. check it out...

i played the thumper after i read your comment here.thank you for your suggestion.
it was very hard and frustrating to me,it had psychedelic environment like fractals but it didn't feel like a drug.
there are some games which after i play them i feel i was high on a drug.

PREV12