We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Are " entities " in the DMT real or just a drug trip illusion? Options

ZomakMk7
#1 Posted : 4/8/2019 2:40:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just read the title (im about to read the full thing) but imho that question is squashed with the following: Define real

Ok ok, i dont have as much as experience as you but after i smoked 5-meo-dmt what my world and reality was, was shattered into thousands of pieces realizing that the concept "real" and "reality" was infinit , the place i went on my 2 breakthroughs felt as real as this reality but more pure and the time i had a sort of breakthrough on marijuana and met someone somewhere, that someone felt present, in any way and form you'd call real.
So in my opinion us humans arent capable of truly define real because we dong even know what we are, so if we dont know what we are, why would we be able to define and assure someone's o somethings else existence

Pd: English isnt my first language and i usally get carried away while writing, if theres any question o something to clarify just ask away lol

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ZomakMk7
#2 Posted : 4/8/2019 3:11:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My theory might be kind of dumb for some people but from my experience with the entitie i encountered i think they are real and not only that, the so called ghosts i saw as a child where in a way similar to the entitie i saw, and now that im writing this i realize i acted in a similar way when i was in that other realm. I wanted to see "it" and touch something to validate the existence of what i was living, same as these so called ghosts they use to want to see me,touch me or something else.
Maybe they are other beings under the effect of something similar to our psychedelics.

LongTimeWaiting
#3 Posted : 4/8/2019 3:20:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I typed out some long stuff, backspaced it all, and realized this thread will answer all your questions.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=11579

Check out these two all well.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=18572

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=52582

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 4/8/2019 7:45:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You know about schrodingers cat being dead and alive at the very same moment? Maybe the entities are a bit like that cat. As in, both real as well as not real.

Exitwound
#5 Posted : 4/8/2019 7:52:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What you perceive as reality is just your current story.
There is more to existence/being than just materialistic world.

When you take psychedelics, you either stimulate, alter or/and shut off brain regions
Which help your true self perceive this reality as baseline.

Just my theory Smile

Jozeh
#6 Posted : 4/9/2019 9:10:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"What we observe is not nature itself but nature exposed to our method of questioning." โ€” Werner Heisenberg

Drug hallucinations look real in the brain

dragonrider
#7 Posted : 4/12/2019 4:29:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pelican burger wrote:
I know I'll lose some respect for saying this, But i grew up as a Christian.

And with DMT, When i first tried it, It heavily reminded me of the feeling I'd get when I'd be a little kid praying under my bed when my parents were fighting.

I'd get filled with a golden electricity ( perhaps in timesbof extreme emotional trauma the human brain releases DMT or other chemicals to help us as a self defense mechanism. )

I remember as a kid praying and I'd close my eyes and see visuals and stuff.

( i mention that because someone in the thread mentioned about entities possibly being ghosts )

And funnily enough, During my first DMT trip. I remember waking up on a beach on mars at some point. I'd keep getting blasted with 2001 a space oddysea waves of colour and light ( intense doesn't come close to describing it )

But during the waves i heard a voice calling out, I remember thinking " i know that voice !! "

Then i met and saw my mum who passed away about 4 months earlier.

She told me she was safe and happy and pain free and that i just need to try my best to be the best version of myself possible and that i need to make each day better than the past. If i did that then life would work out fine.

--- Sorry I've gone somewhat off topic, But the person talking about ghosts made me wanna mention my story.

And thanks for all the links and comments guys,I appreciate your input.

Cheers โœŒ🐧

You don't lose anybody's respect. At least not mine.

And i can totally see why you wanted to share this story.

Icyseeker
#8 Posted : 4/12/2019 7:33:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do people exist outside of yourself or inside yourself? Both of you co-dependently arise together. In other words you are a like a mirror reflecting him and he is like a mirror reflecting you. Its the same for entities you would meet in other realms.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

FranLover
#9 Posted : 4/12/2019 8:10:47 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I saw a room with white tile floors. It was like a spaceship and there was a circle window looking out at dark space. The female wearing a pink one piece space suit lied in the fetal position in the right far end corner of the room. She had a pink mask but I still felt she was female. As soon as I appeared she sensed me and woke up startled and agitated and stared at me. It cut to another scene... Whatever that was about the trip never resolved it for me.

Based on this vision I often time speculate that like Shroedingers cat, I am here and at somewhere else at the same time, and that me entering that state wakes up the entity which is like my guardian angel or something. And its sort of not planned for me to be there yet.

At other times I am greeted by crowds.

The question is; What is it? What in god's name is it?

I have faith that a wholistic understanding of life, love, and all arts and sciences, may render an insecently seeking brain capable of a breakthrough which could lead to an understanding of what the hell is going on in these trips.

I am sure this endeavour can be acomplished given that much harder feats have been acomplished already (i,e. Davinci's drawings, Mars Rover, Discovery of penicilin.)

But for the moment no one has yet expressed an understading of these entity contact visions in a manner which is conclusive.

But is it possible to one day know it conclusivley? Thats the question. And its up to each one of us to meet the challenge of the question head on and discover for oneself if it is possible, and then come back to tell the story to all us curious travelers.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#10 Posted : 4/13/2019 11:41:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

My opinion: I think it's important to learn from your own experiences and trust yourself.

Take Care!
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#11 Posted : 4/13/2019 4:37:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wink Thumbs up

It just keeps getting wacky-er. But, have some fun with it. Push some boundaries. See what happens. If it was a "mistake" - that's ok. It's hard to really say "what" is going on, but as long as you look at any mistake as an experience to learn - then yes, life AND dmt start to make a lot more sense.

Cheers to you too!! Enjoy it!

Also - don't worry about gaining or losing respect for your religious choices. If they meet your needs, fine! It's not really anyone else's business whether you choose to believe something, or not. I used to worry about losing respect for NOT being religious. Now, i don't care what someone thinks of my beliefs. Until they live my life, or in my head, then how could they know why is it that I believe what I do? All they may hear or see is the filtered external.

All of our minds are filled with wonder. Words can say so much, yet so little.

0_o
#12 Posted : 4/13/2019 7:11:33 PM

โฟ°โฟโ†”ฯโ””ªฮณ³r ฮบhªrªฮบฯ„³r

How real does anything need to be for it to be consequential?

acacian
#13 Posted : 4/13/2019 10:31:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know that there is any point in arguing whether they are real in the way we think of things being real in the material world (because even that at the end of the day is just a model our conciousness creates) but I do personally tend toward them being some kind of archetype rather than free standing beings separate from ourselves living in another dimension of reality.. the archetypes almost seem like surrender-help tools for us.

I get this feeling that the whole dmt realm is the being... and when we partake in the experience we are invited momentarily to vibrate at the same frequency as that "being".. I guess its easier for me to take that viewpoint though as I never have more than one being its always the one intelligence waiting for me on the other side and I don't really feel as if it is inhabiting another realm, I feel like it IS the realm.. in that sense I get more of a non duel feeling from hyperspace these days even though it is abundant with visual material.. there is this feeling that everything in there is just an organ of a greater body

TreeOfLiberty
#14 Posted : 4/14/2019 11:21:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I saw a Buddha hologram on muchrooms ones, with open Eyes, feelt very real, like i was downloading information Before i saw the Buddha, i got what feelt like a Lightning strike on top of my head that made my brain totaly shake and this feeling in my cheast of something moveing and a feeling of information being downloaded. If we live in a simulation this could be real things happening, who knows. Will try DMT soon and see if i can meet the Buddha again Very happy.

FranLover
#15 Posted : 4/15/2019 10:31:48 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I had so many similar visions, except ganesh and squid monster.I find my visions of krishna or budah to be dull and...I just rather see space aliens and universes that no one has ever seen before, or could even imagine to see! Those deep galactic colors! The weirdness of it all!

I can count with my hands the amount of times I have tripped without headphones, yet entities and visions have never failed to comunicate to/with me.

That Simpsons episode is hillarious btw...also the recorder exists and is the human mind and memory which records everything...¿does that brain, that recording, exist in this time only or does it transcend time? Are memories and feelings of love timeless?

Art is the transposing of the brain's recordings into physical form. I think these really great drawers and painters alive today could make acurate depictions of entities, fill the colors, and make animations.

On youtube I have seen one pretty good dmt depcition...the one with alligators flying have u seen it? But even that one does not get it. DMT has a way of working that is both clear and unclear, still but in movement, in flashes and in sequences, fast and slow. Artists or CGI people would be the one's for animating and rendering this. For acuracy experienced trippers can audio record what they see as they see it and then listen to that and guide the animators through the animation process, but this tripper would have to be the one drawing the first drafts of the visions as only the experiencer can draw or paint entities.

The best media is film for this and film works on plot. So an amazing screenplay would be needed for a movie which can have dmt sequences, or be fully a dmt trip, in not only a coherent manner, but a manner that honors this sacrament. Do you imagine how people would leave the cinema after watching that movie?

Anyway this is a painting of an entity by Akiane Kramirik a girl who had visions since childhood!
FranLover attached the following image(s):
107655445_996599_578934915496658_2085274398_n.jpg (75kb) downloaded 165 time(s).
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

KB181
#16 Posted : 4/15/2019 1:51:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just a opinion of a few I have.

This one just come to my head though while reading ,
I donโ€™t know the term is but when you dream the people can warn you of dieing and is believed if you die in a dream it could happen on really life , getting to the point ... maybe DMT is accessing the tools that we have lost ( 5 human senses ) the Egyptians believe we have 365 sensors but they have shut down because we donโ€™t use them any more ( like a muscle )
So maybe these tools are teaching and opening these sensors and the entityโ€™s are actually
The brains way of guiding /helping us,

but maybe it is also connecting us to another realm at the same time or only connecting to a realm and the entityโ€™s are real.

How will we ever know ?

Moses was meant to be tripping while seeing all these signs from god , mayb thatโ€™s how my first theory comes on?

Maybe you have an extra sensor from birth that allows you to speak to god ? Iโ€™m not Christian btw but I donโ€™t judge

KB181
#17 Posted : 4/15/2019 1:55:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah
#18 Posted : 4/15/2019 3:09:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

KB181 wrote:

I donโ€™t know the term is but when you dream the people can warn you of dieing and is believed if you die in a dream it could happen on really life , getting to the point ... maybe DMT is accessing the tools that we have lost ( 5 human senses ) the Egyptians believe we have 365 sensors but they have shut down because we donโ€™t use them any more ( like a muscle )
So maybe these tools are teaching and opening these sensors and the entityโ€™s are actually

but maybe it is also connecting us to another realm at the same time or only connecting to a realm and the entityโ€™s are real.

How will we ever know ?

Moses was meant to be tripping while seeing all these signs from god , mayb thatโ€™s how my first theory comes on?

Maybe you have an extra sensor from birth that allows you to speak to god ? Iโ€™m not Christian btw but I donโ€™t judge

Interesting contribution. Dreams are odd. I always heard that people wake before the die, in a dream. Never been the case, for me. I cannot count how many times I've been killed in a dream. Ever since I was a little kid. That feeling of falling - but waking before hitting the ground... not I. SPLAT!

It hurt, but I'd just end up in another dream. Finally, years later - I learned that when I wanted out of a dream, I just let what ever it was kill me. I'd just end up in another dream. Suicide did not work that way. I will not bother describing that dream experiment.

As a little kid, I'd wake and go run to my parents room (or my sister's room, if she was in town). I'd quietly stand next to my sleeping dad or sister and just stare at them. They claimed I could "stare them awake." It seemed to work. They'd pull me into bed and I could fall back to sleep.

Kids are tuned to some things that most choose to forget when we "grow up."

KB181
#19 Posted : 4/16/2019 3:19:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
KB181 wrote:

How will we ever know ?

Interesting contribution. Dreams are odd. I always heard that people wake before the die, in a dream. Never been the case, for me. I cannot count how many times I've been killed in a dream. Ever since I was a little kid. That feeling of falling - but waking before hitting the ground... not I. SPLAT!

It hurt, but I'd just end up in another dream. Finally, years later - I learned that when I wanted out of a dream, I just let what ever it was kill me. I'd just end up in another dream. Suicide did not work that way. I will not bother describing that dream experiment.

As a little kid, I'd wake and go run to my parents room (or my sister's room, if she was in town). I'd quietly stand next to my sleeping dad or sister and just stare at them. They claimed I could "stare them awake." It seemed to work. They'd pull me into bed and I could fall back to sleep.

Kids are tuned to some things that most choose to forget when we "grow up."

Cheers , itโ€™s good to be not looked at as crazy for once , only a few people I know can understand.
Iโ€™m highly saddened to hear about your domestic violence in your childhood , I to was apart of domestic violence in child hood and through out life, my mother moved us away from my father as the violence was to much , we started a new life/family and itโ€™s been up ever since , I try to not let it effect me but look at it as character building , I wouldnโ€™t be the person I am now if I never experienced those . I believe I have a heightened power when in dangerous/stressful/scary moments my defence mechanism seems to stronger than average human who has not expereinced domestic violence , I was lucky and was never hit by my father he just hit everyone else around him including my step brother that wasnโ€™t my fathers blood .

I find with dreams if I am sleeping in on the morning and my SSRI medication is wearing off , my dreams turn really weird and painful forcing me to wake up and take my meds , I sometimes continue the dreaming and see what next happens but it always leads me to jumping out of bed and running for my medication , I am usually a bit dull that day so I try avoid it .

KB181
#20 Posted : 4/16/2019 8:20:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is a bummer we have to of seen it , but what ever doesnโ€™t kill you makes you stronger !

I personally have come close to dying but always wake up before it with a pounding heart and a mind saying WTF mateee haha.

12NEXT