DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?! Options

tatt
#1 Posted : 11/26/2010 10:46:13 PM

InfoSec

ModeratorSenior Member

Gonnabe long but worth the read...man where do i start....hmm

DOSE: 100mg Harmine/ 100mg THH/ 60mg DMT freebase (white freebase from marsofold a/b)

11:20pm: Took 2 seperate shot glasses and filled each with pure grapefruit juice. Dissolved the harmalas in one and the 50mg DMT in the other. Downed the harmalas...felt them coarse through me almost instantly. Let them settle in for 20 minutes. At the 20 minutes i could see minor shifting as the transition was beginning. Sitting in the computer room with just my computer monitor on. I could realllly feel the harmalas acting.

11:40pm: Stirr'd and slammed the 2nd shot glass of DMT/juice.

12:15am: Started to feel the DMT take effect. That pulllling. Everything starting to shadow shift. The bath robe hanging on the wall... The picture on the wall starting to POP in and out like a fractaled projection...the dresser doing much the same. Lost a bit in the moment.. DEcided to weigh out another 15mg DMT and another 20mg THH.........boy......DUMB idea.

12:30am: I switched my playlist to some dubstep and put on my headphones. About two minutes from putting my headphones on.....the full on tryptamine rush engulfed me to the core. I would stare up in the darkness and start to see the familiar patterning and the intensity of the patterning began to emergee minute by minute.....second by second..just kept gaining in intensity!! Everything in the room took on such a "alternate reality" type quality...couldnt make much out in the room anymore..at all. My vision looked like that of being under water...WITHOUT THE WATER!! Everything just flowedddddd through me..back into the room..back n' forth.... I closed my eyes to be welcomed by the greatest spectacle that i'd ever seen in comparison to all my past smoked breakthroughs.... INTENSE breakthrough...the static tone almost took over the music altogether. I was GONE. Entities wavinggg me in ...commeeeeee onnnnnn....we will always be hereee...this place will always be here....TO CATCH YOU.

1:00am: The intensity is stillllllll building.. What I can only describe as a sort of amnesia/ egoo dissolutionnn. I honestly didnt know ehere i was throughout the next 4 hours... was crawling through my house half the time...whole house is lit up like a circus underwater......bioilluminescant wave patterns enveloping through me and into everything... i was part of everything. There were points where i was crawling on the floor and would stand up and think about say....."going outside" and I WAS outside...my vision over tooken by a wholeee another vison.....not visuals!! VISION... outsideeee..colddd.raining.....trees blowing in my back yard...viewing remotely from my back deck.. freaked out by what i was experiencing i said "WHATT!?!? NO!" and then WHAM ...back on my floor in my kitchen...still cant make anything out ...soo intense. I crawl to the bathroom and flip the light on.....badd idea....the room..a hyperbolic mass off flexing light waves...same archetypal patterning..mayannnn..waving..flowingggg..

2:00am: I proceed to take my clothes off and craw in the showerr..standing...almost falling over i turn the water on not being able to make out the knob... imanage to get it too "warm".. I stand there...the water hitss...."oooooo niceee" "relaxinggg" "ooooooooo,,...woahhhhhhh" everything brightens many levels from previously... the water....dont even sound like water....like some typa syntax code electrical pulse as each drop hits me....building the whole experience MOREEE.

2:15-4:00am: Manage to get out of the shower.. I get a pair of boxers on and walk to my room soaking wet....not caring whatsoever....was the least of my worries at the moment.. I fall right onto my bed... I HIT...BLASTOFF...VISION...AGAINNN.. This time I think of going out to mmy garage to grab a stash of benzos i had in my car. IM THERE..the tryptamine dome is instantly replacedwith almost a complete replica of my garage.. IM moving around my garage super fasttt.. almost like a ghost ina sense..remote viewing.... i dont know.... i just dont know anymore... Finally I just let go.....completelyyy..utterly...i close my eyes and trust in my breath...or whats left of it... Im transported back into the complex visual grid.... entities....complete figures...guiding me alongggg .."breathe ...its ok... just breathe....RESTTTTTTT" I continue to lay there and pray for the next hour submerged in this ever so detailed landscape.. Eventually I start to get feeling back in my body.....its all returninggg...the complexity starts to fade minute by minute... fear replaced by complete bliss and COMPLETELY humbled...WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME!?? A complete wash of relaxation washes over and before I know it.. i awake the next morning at 10am...

WOAH....al i got to say...nothing more...nothing less...

I apologize if theres slight gramatical erros and incessant rambling...

Man.....
Thirty spokes meet in the hub, though the space between them is the essence of the wheel

with a seemingly autonomous entity after taking DMT?

Elf Machine
#2 Posted : 11/26/2010 11:15:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice one! Did you get sick? What's your body weight? Was the experience more intense than vaping? What do think is what did it so well? The harmine, THH, or 75mg DMT?

gibran2
#3 Posted : 11/27/2010 1:27:16 AM

Being

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

That sounds like an incredible experience. I have yet to go beyond sub-breakthrough with pharma, but my experiences so far have been very long: about 7 hours each time. For my second pharma experience I took 250mg extracted caapi alkaloids and 60mg DMT. It was physically and mentally intense, but not vividly visual.

I’m also curious about other details:

--- Did you experience any nausea?
--- Did you fast beforehand? If so, for how long?
--- How much do you weigh?
--- How experienced are you with pharma? If you’ve had numerous pharma journeys before, would you say that this one was typical or exceptional? (Sounds exceptional!)
--- You say you weighed out additional THH and DMT, but don’t mention if you consumed the additional amount. I assume you did? (Also, are you aware that FV’s THH is actually mostly harmine?)
--- Have you ever included harmaline in your pharma dose? (I took 85mg harmine plus 85mg harmaline my third time, and had non-stop nausea for over 7 hours. Sad )
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Dimitrius
#4 Posted : 11/27/2010 2:00:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

tatt
#5 Posted : 11/27/2010 7:26:54 AM

InfoSec

ModeratorSenior Member

gibran2 wrote:
That sounds like an incredible experience. I have yet to go beyond sub-breakthrough with pharma, but my experiences so far have been very long: about 7 hours each time. For my second pharma experience I took 250mg extracted caapi alkaloids and 60mg DMT. It was physically and mentally intense, but not vividly visual.

I’m also curious about other details:

--- Did you experience any nausea?
--- Did you fast beforehand? If so, for how long?
--- How much do you weigh?
--- How experienced are you with pharma? If you’ve had numerous pharma journeys before, would you say that this one was typical or exceptional? (Sounds exceptional!)
--- You say you weighed out additional THH and DMT, but don’t mention if you consumed the additional amount. I assume you did? (Also, are you aware that FV’s THH is actually mostly harmine?)
--- Have you ever included harmaline in your pharma dose? (I took 85mg harmine plus 85mg harmaline my third time, and had non-stop nausea for over 7 hours. Sad )

Naseau..not much. Tried to make myself puke actually but to no avail did i succeed. I ate 4 meals that day prior. Im a heavy eater, but eat very clean foods... Dont drink pop or any other drinks except water and a few typsa juices. I am 5'11 206. I've only done pharma a handful of times beforehand...and i actually did them in capsules....worked...but not nearly as well as this plus back then i was usuing fumarate..not freebase dissolved in juice. This experience succeeded past all my previous...EXCEPTIONAL Smile. Yeah i read the analysis that had been done on the samples.....Sooooo 220mg harmine total i had ingested.. No just straight harmine...no harmaline although I dooo have harmaline lying around.
Thirty spokes meet in the hub, though the space between them is the essence of the wheel

RayOfLight
#6 Posted : 2/1/2011 1:30:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

that sounds similar to what happened to me yesterday. I'm writing a trip report .
‎"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjAzA753sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E

FranLover
#7 Posted : 12/4/2018 6:25:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tatt wrote:
....not visuals!! VISION... outsideeee..colddd.raining.....trees blowing in my back yard

EXACTLY!!! YES!☺😍😀
I love you!

tregar
#8 Posted : 12/8/2018 4:01:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like it was a very profound and beautiful experience. Cool that you saw landscapes too. Thanks for sharing Tatt!