We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
one crazy week - a report of my first contact with dmt Options

Doc Buxin
#1 Posted : 6/20/2018 12:00:23 AM

Pay No Mind

Electro Monk, your writing is very elegant, well-detailed and you express yourself very clearly, especially so if, as you say, English is not your first language.

I really appreciated reading this report of yours, so thank you.

And lastly, a little piece of advice from an old-timer who has been around the psychedelic block thousands of times, literally:

In my not-so-humble opinion, most people (when using/reporting on psychedelics) tend to emphasize the visual aspect of the experience which, I cannot argue, is incredibly intriguing and captivating. However, I feel that this aspect of psychedelic substances has been over-emphasized in many, if not most, (modern) cultures/circles/social networks and many of the other awe-inspiring, uplifting, terror-inducing and introspective aspects have been overlooked or even neglected, so to speak.

My point being that, just because you happen to be impaired in the visual department does not mean that you can't reap the benefits and side-effects of these powerful tools that we happen to have at our disposal.

May you find your Peace

Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 6/20/2018 1:19:04 AM

Come what may

Sounds like a motorbit to me! lol Razz

Anyhow... It's all good!

I have come down from a DMT journey and I swear I was just having a very in depth conversation with some being or entity, receiving all the secrets of the universe, just to have it slip through my fingers. The more I thought about it the less I would remember. It drives me nuts sometimes! I guess some things should not be brought back into this reality from hyperspace. C'est la vie!

It helps to integrate one experience before heading into the next, more or less, that can just cause more confusion than clarity. I really believe there are teachers in hyperspace. The lessons are not always straight forward. They come in emotions and off the wall thoughts that pop in your head months later after a trip. Never anything solid to grab onto. It is what it is!

Hope you can step back from all this and find something beautiful behind it all! It is there waiting to be seen, I feel. There is something magical about DMT to me! I am mesmerized by the experiences not matter what transpires. I give gratitude to just be able to have these experiences and that translates to this reality, I give thanks for it all, good and bad, the confusion and the clarity.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Doc Buxin
#3 Posted : 6/20/2018 6:32:15 AM

Pay No Mind

DmnStr8 wrote:
... I give gratitude to just be able to have these experiences and that translates to this reality, I give thanks for it all, good and bad, the confusion and the clarity...

Exactly.
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

Northerner
#4 Posted : 6/20/2018 6:51:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
Sounds like a motorbit to me! lol Razz

You know you've done something special when they name a verb after you.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 6/23/2018 1:53:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
i saw meanings in everything i saw and every step that had brought me in contact with dmt. i was convinced i had to share the message. i even told my mother about it. i was relay very mad.

Ok, but there is meaning in everything if you allow it to present itself.
To me, your report sounds like there is a battle of personal identities going on between your old "middle aged atheist" self, and the one that got to know there is a different dimension to life, or at the very least: A different perspective.

It is also normal, that you want to share your intense experience. That doesn't make you into a "religious nutjob with messiah complex".

It sounds to me, that this experience has enriched your life and that it will continue to unfold over time.

Doc Buxin
#6 Posted : 6/25/2018 6:44:32 AM

Pay No Mind

obliguhl wrote:
Quote:
i saw meanings in everything i saw and every step that had brought me in contact with dmt. i was convinced i had to share the message. i even told my mother about it. i was relay very mad.

Ok, but there is meaning in everything if you allow it to present itself.

Obliguhl makes a terrific point here. I would like to take it one step further and state that the meaning is within our experience of anything, it is always there for us to create no matter where we choose to put our attention. We, as human beings or, perhaps more appropriately, as spiritual beings having a human experience, are meaning-making machines so to speak. It's one of the main reasons we are where we are, if not THE main reason IMHO...We are meaning creators plain and simple.

Peace
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

Nydex
#7 Posted : 6/26/2018 1:26:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My oh my, sounds like we have a brand new motorbit!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience man! I am very glad to hear that you can feel the benefits. The guys above summarized everything I wanted to say basically, so all that's left for me to say is:

Safe travels, friend. Bask in the greatness of creation, and let your mind expand. Bright days ahead for you!

Much love! Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Doc Buxin
#8 Posted : 6/27/2018 11:30:17 PM

Pay No Mind

Electro Monk wrote:
...please do not spoil my plausible deniability tho...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You have a good sense of humor! That is of paramount importance in consensus reality and within the hyperspatial realms.

And don't worry about it. I've been here for nearly 4 years and I don't have a clue what they're talking about with the whole motorbit thing.Embarrased
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate