We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Caapi thh+harmine vs harmine+harmaline vs thh+harmaline Options

scelsi
#1 Posted : 3/23/2018 1:42:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey!

Sorry for source talk, I edited this post in order to discuss the essentials.

How do you feel the difference between thh+harmine fb combo vs thh+harmaline combo vs harmine+harmaline combo?

In real Aya brew the feeling of a grand happiness and mindfulness spirit embracing you (from feet to head and beyond) is the most powerful feeling, and there's some drunk sensation only in movements and the hability to walk straight.

But if my dog is taking pure thh+harmine fb, how it would feel?

Thanks!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Northerner
#2 Posted : 3/23/2018 2:58:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Confused
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Jees
#3 Posted : 3/23/2018 11:01:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:
Confused
Someone is going to be spanked for violating forum rules Wut?

Elrik
#4 Posted : 3/23/2018 5:43:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You will likely find some useful information to study and either confirm or refute in This Thread.
No ones reported in on a trip with just THH, harmaline, and DMT yet though. Strongly harmaline dominated trips arent everyones thing, but who knows, a good THH predose might change it that much.
If you have some basic OChem 201 skills and a decent pH meter, perhaps you can help fill in that gap Smile Otherwise I, or someone else, may get to those trials within a year.

Dont feed harmalas to your dog, take them yourself Wink

tregar
#5 Posted : 3/23/2018 5:45:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Harmaline is very interesting in that it was studied extensively by DR. Naranjo back in the 60's and 70's, it was found to induce dream-like visions of jungles, naked women, animals, serpents, cities, flying like a bird is very common over landscapes, parks, architecture, etc. (often with a theme to it all) very long (sometimes up to 5 hours) of dream like sequences like movies, but totally un-related to sleeping dreams, instead they were completely different, some-one in Shulgin's book found 300mg of thh to be equal to around 100mg of harmaline in it's visionary potential. Very little harmaline is found in actual Ayahuasca, so most of the visionary potential most likely comes from the THH & harmine in it. But as we all know, 3 alkaloids found in caapi perhaps work better than just 1 or 2, a synergy is often more powerful. THH has not been studied very much, and very little is known about it, it could perhaps also be said (besides it's visionary potential) to be some type of "emotional intelligence" enhancer as it has been said to activate the right hand side of the brain, which is responsible for feelings of emphathy, spirituality, and artistic/visual processing. Harmaline was once said to be a "pure psychedelic" as compared to the classics, in that it causes realistic dream-like scenes to appear with closed eyes, but it is "not so pure" as nausea and dizziness accompany the visions.

Dr. Naranjo is one of the great classic researchers of all time, and the work he did with harmaline will forever go down in history as some of the best, perhaps never to be duplicated or extensively studied again. But that is not so true, as Benny Shanon recently had over 150 Ayahuasca sessions with caapi and psychotria and documented what he saw with closed and open eyes in his book "Antipodes of the Mind", which is a stunning account of not only his visions, but hundreds of others. Below is a quick synopsis of the category of visions he saw (notice the similarity to what Naranjo documented in his harmaline experiments):

From page 416 "Antipodes of the Mind". These are some of the most commonly seen various content items (the core corpus) that Benny Shannon found that he himself and hundreds of interviewers saw with closed eyes on the Caapi/harmala brews: The use of these plants span many thousands of years of history, back to a time where it was once consumed and revered for its ability to bring someone into contact with spiritual realities, the obtaining of secret inner knowledge, and visionary experiences of a divine world.

Quote:
Super-categories:
Human beings
Natural animals
Phatasmagoria/supernatural
Architecture
Objects
Plants
Personal biography

Categories:
Mammals
Objects of art and magic
Birds
Royal and religious figures
Landscapes
Palaces and temples
Non-natural animals
Heavenly scenes
Reptiles
Divine beings
Cities
Vehicles

Details:
Felines
Waterscapes
Flowers
Objects of gold
Serpents
Processions
Dancing women
Forests
Temples
Semi-divine beings
Royal figures
Enchanted cities
Open landscapes
Palaces
Angels and transparent beings
Gardens
Royal objects

Details:
Serpents
Nymphs
ETs and spaceships
Royal figures
Flowers
Royal objects
Chimera and winged beings
Enchanted cities
Religious figures
Angels and transparent beings
Waterscapes
Objects of gold
Forests
Armoury
Guides and guardians
Felines
Egyptian scenes
Personal acquaintances
ancient civilizations
celestial scenes
creatures and beings
Encounters with the Divine
Sea creatures
Insects
Celestial voyages
Cities
Mythology
Symbols
Heavenly scenes

Attached visions from Ayahuasca artist Pablo Amaringo "The Shaman, the visions" and "animals seen on Ayahuasca". Notice in the 1st artwork, the naked women, waterscapes, serpents, and personal biography in the circles, all common elements seen on Ayahuasca as reported by both Naranjo and Benny Shanon in his book, Shanon also comments on Naranjo's references several times throughout in his own book, and the similarities between both harmaline and Ayahuasca visions.
tregar attached the following image(s):
Pablo Amaringo.jpg (240kb) downloaded 88 time(s).
Palo Amaringo Ayahuasca vision painting.jpg (243kb) downloaded 88 time(s).
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

scelsi
#6 Posted : 3/23/2018 6:00:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

tregar wrote:
Harmaline is very interesting in that it was studied extensively by DR. Naranjo back in the 60's and 70's, it was found to induce dream-like visions of jungles, naked women, animals, serpents, cities etc. (often with a theme to it all) very long (sometimes up to 5 hours) of dream like sequences like movies, but totally un-related to sleeping dreams, instead they were completely different, some-one in Shulgin's book found 300mg of thh to be equal to around 100mg of harmaline in it's visionary potential. THH has not been studied very much, and very little is known about it, it could be said to be some type of "emotional intelligence" enhancer as it has been said to activate the right hand side of the brain, which is responsible for feelings of emphathy, spirituality, and artistic/visual processing. Harmaline was once said to be a "pure psychedelic" as compared to the classics, in that it causes realistic dram-like scenes to appear with closed eyes, but it is "not so pure" as nausea and dizziness accompany the visions. Dr. Naranjo is one of the great classic researchers of all time, and the work he did with harmaline will forever go down in history as some of the best.

Yes, Claudio Naranjo is famous in my country (we are both of the same country). So anyway my dog will give a try and then he'll bark a trip report.

My dog and me find interesting to compile trips reports on pharma, there's little good information.

tregar
#7 Posted : 3/23/2018 6:30:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh how very interesting scelsi.Smile DR. Naranjo (Chile), DR. Shulgin (USA), and DR. Benny Shanon (psychology professor at Hebrew University) are all 3 famous names associated with the study of the harmalas. DR. Shulgin even made several famous kind comments about Naranjo's work, and Shanon of course references DR. Naranjo extensively in his book "Antipodes of the Mind." published by Oxford University. Another big name is Dr. Callaway who is the father of modern-day Ayahuasca research, along with the great Dennis Mckenna.

Here is a sample of DR. Callaway's & Mckenna's research:

https://catbull.com/alam...in%20aya%20decoction.pdf
Callaway, James C. (June 2005). "Various alkaloid profiles in decoctions of Banisteriopsis caapi" (PDF). Journal of Psychoactive Drugs. 37 (2): 151–5. doi:10.1080/02791072.2005.10399796. ISSN 0279-1072. PMID 16149328. Retrieved 2012-08-10.

https://erowid.org/chemi...ayahuasca_journal3.shtml
Callaway, James C.; McKenna, Dennis; Grob, Charles S.; et al. (June 1999). "Pharmacokinetics of hoasca alkaloids in healthy humans". Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 65 (3): 243–56. doi:10.1016/S0378-8741[98]00168-8. ISSN 0279-1072. PMID 10404423.

Antipodes of the Mind by Prof. Shanon:
https://books.google.com...%20ayahuasca&f=false
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.