We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Do you know any secrets of the Universe? Options

archaic_revival_
#1 Posted : 3/13/2017 6:46:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have heard that once you have healed, the plant starts to give you an education.

Have you ever learned anything from a DMT entity, or the plant itself, about the nature of the Universe? Or about the existence and nature of the soul?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 3/13/2017 1:58:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't feel that DMT transfers "knowledge" rather it transfers "gnosis" or "knowing"

-eg

Final Incarnate
#3 Posted : 3/14/2017 12:09:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This Realm and its universe is Broken Transmutation .

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

exquisitus
#4 Posted : 3/14/2017 1:37:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

yes.
a whole bagful of those. so what?
don't make my life any easier, exactly the opposite i'd say.

entheogenic-gnosis
#5 Posted : 3/14/2017 1:10:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You attain "knowing" through entheogens...

Quote:
I have been a slender sword
A drop in the air
A shining bright star
A letter amoung words
-6th century bard taliesin shamanic writing

such statements were for a long time seen as poetic bombast, But in more recent times they have been accepted as accounts of actual experiences, when a taliesin speaks of having "been" a sword, or a drop of rain or a star, he means that he has literally experienced what it means to be so completely at one with the things he sees and hears in such a way, that he feels as if he were indeed one of them.

-Mathews;shamanism bible

Knowledge is something entirely different...

You don't need entheogens to understand universal secrets, these things are not "secrets" because someone is intentionally hiding or keeping something from you, They are seen as "secrets" because they are not at all obvious, they are hidden, and had you not become aware of them you likely never would have even noticed them...

Entheogens cause one to obtain clarity and perspective free from the bonds of ego and cultural programming...

Quote:
Shamanism is use of the archaic techniques of ecstasy that were developed independent of any religious philosophy—the empirically validated, experientially operable techniques that produce ecstasy. Ecstasy is the contemplation of wholeness. That’s why when you experience ecstasy— when you contemplate wholeness—you come down remade in terms of the political and social arena because you have seen the larger picture -terence McKenna

-eg

Limbol
#6 Posted : 3/23/2017 2:53:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I’m a firm believer that it’s YOU who teach yourself and the plants is simply the vehicle to get there. If we contemplate the idea that you exist regardless of your body (I.e consciousness exist outside this realm). It’s not that difficult to imagine that you might actually hold all the information that you seek.

However, as our “normal” awareness allow we do not have direct access to this flow of information or whatever you want to call it.

Any life altering experience either it be a NDE (Near Death Experience), trauma or pain, loss of a friend or as this website discuss – alteration of awareness with use of psychoactive substances. These experiences all have something in common – They go beyond everyday conscious awareness.

You might be under the influence that the plants are alive or real and can communicate with you. This might be the case, but I believe it simply a “red herring”. In other words, it take you away from yourself and see yourself as a Individual communicating with other entities. This make perfect sense in regard to the realm we currently experience.

However, if you go under the hood you soon discover that you are actually talking to yourself Laughing
I want to point out that the I is beyond comprehension at this point. You might see it as a shining light, or you might feel it as this pure love or you might even be guided or in dialogue with this entity.

Regardless, I’m a firm believer the plants are the transport method and you are the passenger going into yourself and then out again.

In any case, don’t believe me – questioning everything. Go into it yourself if you find it interesting. In the end, it really doesn’t matter. No practical application can be extracted from this telling anyway.

Peace, Love and Prosperity

ys
#7 Posted : 3/24/2017 3:07:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

no

Asher7
#8 Posted : 3/24/2017 6:13:09 AM

Professional Tracker

I would say yeah.

I believe sometimes I may clue into the thickness of life, while also being completely oblivious to what would be considered "common knowledge".

What really gets me is when Im caught up explaining some "far out situation man" and a person not only understands me but can add to it. The random chance some random head has experienced some random thing in some other random place, but it was the same.

That tells me we heard a whisper that not everyone hears. That's not coincidence.

RAM
#9 Posted : 3/24/2017 6:50:04 AM

Hail the keys!

I did but then I came down... Big grin

But seriously, I think the biggest thing I tell myself after my DMT experiences is that there is more out there (or in here?) than I see on a daily basis. Truth is hard to come by, but I have a good feeling that there is a lot more going on than what my perception shows me when I go about an average day.
"Think for yourself and question authority." - Leary

"To step out of ideology - it hurts. It's a painful experience. You must force yourself to do it." - Žižek

Asher7
#10 Posted : 3/24/2017 7:39:00 AM

Professional Tracker

Oh yeah, I'd say that's one of the larger contributers to my panic attacks. I'm not scared to hit dmt again because of what I know I'm going to see.

Real or not, it's real. And when you get down to it, this life is a lot to attempt to handle. In my eyes, someone who isn't a little freaked out, isn't paying attention and is slipped into that comfort zone of believing what they think they know.

Being alive is a big deal, on many levels. Most of which, you usually don't see on a day to day basis. Like numbers, there is always one you haven't counted to yet. Perspectives work sort of like that too.

Like right now, even though I understand what Im saying, it just takes a dash and I'm in unforseen territory. Life is a trip man.

It would beehoove a brother/sister, to work on his/her humble muscle.

Dude, I think I'm insane, and it's not because I'm outta my mind. Quite the opposite.

3rdI
#11 Posted : 3/24/2017 8:53:21 AM

veni, vidi, spici

i know where all the lost socks go
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

woody
#12 Posted : 3/24/2017 9:28:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
i know where all the lost socks go

Please tell me Laughing

entheogenic-gnosis
#13 Posted : 3/24/2017 3:51:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Asher7 wrote:
Oh yeah, I'd say that's one of the larger contributers to my panic attacks. I'm not scared to hit dmt again because of what I know I'm going to see.

Real or not, it's real. And when you get down to it, this life is a lot to attempt to handle. In my eyes, someone who isn't a little freaked out, isn't paying attention and is slipped into that comfort zone of believing what they think they know.

Being alive is a big deal, on many levels. Most of which, you usually don't see on a day to day basis. Like numbers, there is always one you haven't counted to yet. Perspectives work sort of like that too.

Like right now, even though I understand what Im saying, it just takes a dash and I'm in unforseen territory. Life is a trip man.

It would beehoove a brother/sister, to work on his/her humble muscle.

Dude, I think I'm insane, and it's not because I'm outta my mind. Quite the opposite.

I think the question of "is it real?" Is fairly naive.

-eg

Asher7
#14 Posted : 3/24/2017 10:25:57 PM

Professional Tracker

How so?

SpartanII
#15 Posted : 3/24/2017 10:50:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sure. But if I told you they wouldn't be secrets now would they?Big grin

entheogenic-gnosis
#16 Posted : 3/25/2017 2:50:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Asher7 wrote:
How so?

What is real?

...Is the value of a dollar real? Is Jesus real?

...Whether these things are actually "real" is debatable, and somewhat besides the point.

It just seems like a rather naive question in my mind.

My writing/language skills are lacking this morning, and while I have a good deal to say, attempting to articulate it without the proper inspiration always results in failure, so I will hand this one over to Mr. Terence McKenna:

Quote:
Among aficionados of these domains the question of, "is it real or not?" is thought to be mildly tasteless. You would intuitively sense if you were drinking in an Irish pub and people began to spin leprechaun stories, that the question "is it real?" is a real bring down. It isn't really like that because the question "is it real?" can ultimately be shown to be infantile in any situation. I mean is the Bank of America real? Immediately we realize that ordinary experience is simply assumption skating over the mystery. -terence McKenna

-eg

hug46
#17 Posted : 3/25/2017 11:22:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Asher7 wrote:
How so?

Because Terrence says so ...

I don't think that there are any secrets of the universe to know. There's just stuff to work out by using science. And i think that the concept of mystery that Mckenna is saying that underlies ordinary experience is itself a man made assumption. A very nice one, we all like a bit of mystery but no less of an assumption than the veracity of what we call everyday life.

I always think that i have been let in on some kind of big mysterious secret when i have done DMT and that there is some kind of weird mechanism behind what is going on in my consensual reality but i don't think that it is naive to question whichever reality i happen to be experiencing, whether the reality has been attained by doing drugs, or not.
If it is (as Terrence states) infantile to ask if it's real or not, i say embrace your inner child.

TGO
#18 Posted : 3/26/2017 2:34:01 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

hug46 wrote:
Asher7 wrote:
How so?

Because Terrence says so ...

I don't think that there are any secrets of the universe to know. There's just stuff to work out by using science. And i think that the concept of mystery that Mckenna is saying that underlies ordinary experience is itself a man made assumption. A very nice one, we all like a bit of mystery but no less of an assumption than the veracity of what we call everyday life.

I always think that i have been let in on some kind of big mysterious secret when i have done DMT and that there is some kind of weird mechanism behind what is going on in my consensual reality but i don't think that it is naive to question whichever reality i happen to be experiencing, whether the reality has been attained by doing drugs, or not.
If it is (as Terrence states) infantile to ask if it's real or not, i say embrace your inner child.

Well said! Questions, especially the ones without clear or attainable answers, are what pushes humanity forward as a whole. To stop asking questions would be naive, IMO.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Asher7
#19 Posted : 3/26/2017 5:01:08 AM

Professional Tracker

I was just curious on your take. I wouldn't call it "naive" personally. Part of the scientific process is trying to prove, or disprove really, actions or things in the terms are they real.

The dreams I have are "real". I can't communicate them well or prove they happened but to me they are "real".

Is the value of a dollar real? Yeah, for now, I can buy things with them. They can very much alter life on a very real scale. Is Jesus real? Yes, the question of whether or not he existed isn't in question. Whether his "message" is real, or rather "true" is the debate.

Really at this point, if something did happen I consider it "real". It happened. Now on what level that realness resides can be a variable. But if it happened then on some level it is real.

The devil's in the details. That's my take on it though. I've had a good number of real things happen in a room with other people in it and they didn't see what I did. I don't think that makes what happened any less real, I was just the only one that saw it.

Life feels pretty real to me, as does what occurs during it. When it comes down to it though, I have no idea what's going on or the mechanics of how it works. My brain is just a sort of island of observation though, not really understanding. I have thus far picked up on some patterns but that can all change in a heartbeat. If I sense something though, even if I completely drop the ball on how it happened or why or even completely flub the identification of what happened the sensing of that was real. Defining it is where the boundaries get a little blurry.

That's just my take on it.

pitubo
#20 Posted : 3/26/2017 1:41:30 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Sorry, couldn't resist. Wink

Quote:
Among aficionados of these domains the question of, "does it make sense or not?" is thought to be mildly tasteless. You would intuitively sense if you were participating in an online dmt forum and people began to quote Terence McKenna raps, that the question "does it make sense?" is a real bring down. - pitubo

123NEXT