CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Charged- Manufacturing Schedule 1 substance Pending. Options

Absent Thoughts
#1 Posted : 4/21/2017 12:08:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Title says majority. Small amount of bud found also. In south carolina, usa. Don't know much what to expect when i go to court. Any advice will be taken seriously!( I go to court 27th this month.)
They stopped me outside, held me up at the road.(skating) and some other guy knocked on the door, gf came to door and let him in, went to shit from there. small amount less than a gram. But they found it being crystallized..
Recycle Yourself

12/11/16- First DMT Experience
12/14/16- Last DMT Experience

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.

entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 4/21/2017 12:29:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

They found evidence of extraction?

...and you're in the south?

Wait, so you were charged with a felony, went to jail, and are out on bail now?

Get a lawyer.

That's the only person who can really tell you what to expect in your specific state with your specific charge...get a good lawyer.

-eg

D-ivine M-ental T-ransformation

-Jon W.

The Grateful One
#3 Posted : 4/21/2017 12:37:19 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:

Get a lawyer.

Agreed, a lawyer is your best bet most likely.

Also, this isn't too important but, did you mean to post this in the April Fools 2017 Aftermath section?
"We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination, you see it for what it is worth"

-Terence Mckenna-

Disclaimer: Everything I say/write/post/think about is fiction. All said activities are intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

null24
#4 Posted : 4/21/2017 12:59:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Um yes, get a lawyer and keep your mouth shut. Why did your gf let them in? Was the gram in the open? I'm not a lawyer, have no legal advice beyond the lawyering and shutting up, just curious it sounds sketchy.

Quote:
...and your in the south?

never considered an advantage in these situations...
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*
The Practical Tripper

DmnStr8
#5 Posted : 4/21/2017 1:05:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Why do you think they came knocking on your door? Did they get a tip from someone? Did you mention that you were extracting to someone? What cause did they have to come after you?

Absent Thoughts wrote:
The past 5 days I can't stop getting this great feeling of sharing this drug with community friends!

This was on your introduction. Perhaps one of your community friends was not such a great friend? Hate to think that way but...

Good luck to you!

Yumi
#6 Posted : 4/21/2017 3:01:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sending some positive energy your way, I hate seeing situations like this. Its senseless
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

Sasquach2112
#7 Posted : 4/21/2017 3:55:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It sounds like someone dropped a dime on you.. how many people knew what you had going on ? Could you or the gf have said something in front of the wrong person? Loose lips sink ships. As far as the legal end goes all you can do now is get a lawyer and fight like hell. Aside from that What id be doing is trying to figure out how the cops knew to come snooping around your house.

twattlehead
#8 Posted : 4/21/2017 4:26:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I feel for you mate. Yes you need a lawyer, but don't be afraid to go lawyer shopping. The laws and court system is different in my neck of the woods but I expect the lawyers are similar: they have a vested interest in the client pleading not guilty since they get their extra day/s in court and more of your money that way. Ofc if you get found guilty after pleading not guilty you're up for a significantly stiffer penalty, at least that's how it works where I am. Meanwhile the lawyer can shrug and say oops while he puts your money in his pocket. Good luck finding the right lawyer and I hope it works out for you.

Metashaman
#9 Posted : 4/21/2017 4:37:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When you talk to your lawyer, look into tribal things. This + caapi makes Ayahuasca and it legit with some tribes. ONAC won't save you, but it will prove religious intent and the judge can use that fact any way he wants.

Not saying any of the above is going to help you, but it may put it in more of a "this was for a religious ceremony" situation.

Bless you brother... Seems like someone intentionally set you up.
Plenty of shamans get busted in the US with Caapi/Viridis mix, (aya) most of them stay out of jail. It's the only thing I can think of.

"I was trying to find god" show them a few posts (hell my experience report) where I found God in the plant. I saw this post where someone found their faith and I had to do it, I knew the consequences but I had to find God. Sounds like you are earnestly seeking instead of "I made drugs for my buddies".

Might work.. might not.. that would be what I would say if there was no way around it. It's the bible belt. Might work. Especially if there is sentencing.

There are legal places that do Aya ceremonies in FL I know of.. maybe "I was making it for a friend to get off heroine" etc, he couldn't afford the 400 to go to FL.

I'm grasping at straws here, but mention it to the lawyer, in case there is any way they can use any of it.

Absent Thoughts
#10 Posted : 4/21/2017 1:46:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No it wasn't supposed to be intentionally put in the April fools section.. I was just quick to ask for help. I've got a decent/good/family lawyer, he's charging 7500$. already paid majority of him. my bail was set for 8500. I paid a portion already. But it's still so much at once. I'm so paranoid. my record looks like nothing but 4 simple possessions and a DuS. I don't know what to expect in court. I'm surprised i'm walking the town still. I'm not a heavy user.(4 times total) I honestly don't have a big circle of friends, if any. So it couldn't be hard to figure out who set me up. It was found in a small fridge, in extraction process. Small amount.. Anyone ever heard of flunitrazepam, where I'm at it's a schedule three. Apparently its a chemical structure to DMT. They tested my DMT crystal and it came back as you guessed it. DMT. But the charge said on the paper it could have been flunitrazepam. it's a lesser charge.. so I might run with saying I was creating that.. honestly the religious thing with finding gods might be better.. But then everyone here is a hard core Christian, Don't you say nothing about your beliefs around here! Or your epilepsy will be because your belief in jesus isn't strong enough...
Recycle Yourself

Mindlusion
#11 Posted : 4/21/2017 2:33:22 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Chemical expert

flunitrazepam is a powerful benzodiazepine, popularized as a date-rape drug. You don't want to admit to making that, whatever the drug laws are. Besides, if they had anyone there who knew the littlest of what they were doing then would also know it isn't as simple as an extraction and it would warrant further investigation
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Jees
#12 Posted : 4/21/2017 2:40:05 PM

Taxidermist alien casualties

Just asking: is it possible your internet actions have put you in a suspect mode? Thinking of Internet Service Providers that monitor certain of your actions (do you have VPN?), or things bought over internet (e.g. ebay) leading crumbles to your door?
Is it possible to become informed about why they actually took efforts to come to your door? What was the real cause? Is it possible for your lawyer to get that info from the file?
I hope the very best for you man!!!
Love

Disclaimer: all my posts are fiction.

null24
#13 Posted : 4/21/2017 4:10:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a nightmare, sorry you are experiencing this. I doibt copping to a benzo synth will get you out of any trouble. I would look into scrubbing some hard drives and maybe some digital footprints. Its not unheard of for investigators to secure computers. At the same time, it would be nice to know how its progressing for you, but not at the cost of your safety.

Again, terribly sorry you had to be a victim of their protecting and serving. Welcome to the land of the incarcerated and home of the scared.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*
The Practical Tripper

SpiritualBeggar
#14 Posted : 4/21/2017 4:14:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i pray for you dude. sincerely.

Absent Thoughts
#15 Posted : 4/21/2017 7:28:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I appreciate the knowledge about the "date rape benzo". I hope I land on my feet(outside of prison walls). I'll proble talk to my lawyer and devise a court room plan from there.. All I have really is "religious sacrament". Maybe the plan about being concerned about a relative or something to get them off meth or heroin would be the best option.
As far as tracks leading to me. I was not selling or distributing nothing. I'm sure it was just loose lips between female and someone. Not many people it could've been to begin with..
Anyways.. If i'm still around after the 27th. I'll let you guys know how it went!
Good vibes in all directions!
Nothing is saved to my computer. It's hardly a computer in this day in age anymore..
more like a rock.
Recycle Yourself